BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
3โš”๏ธ
*feels a shadow being cast on me, something menacingly BIG and HEAVY is coming at me... i immediately roll to the left, evading the collision... looks back at sensei with a perplex look*

What's that sensei? I thought you always emerge from the ground... o_O

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
3โš”๏ธ
I see... well, you should try and tame it some day U_U

About wind... well its the flow of air which is present almost everywhere, except underwater and underground... it is also one of the five basic elements that shinobis can use for nature transformation... it works out by dealing cuts and slashes... it can also enhance the cutting abilities of bladed weapons... finally, it is strong against lightning and weak again fire :)

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*we travel out to a mountainous region where the wind is blowing really hard*

alright, this will do...

*we hop of the wasp and it "poof"s away*

sit on that rock and meditate thinking about the wind...

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
3โš”๏ธ
*i sit down in the lotus position and begins to clear my mind, thinking only of the wind around me... through meditating on the wind, i begin to better understand its properties and role... once this is done, i release some of my chakra and merge it with the wind to better assimilate it... then i create wind directly from my chakra by molding it, therefore learning the basics of using wind nature transformation*

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
3โš”๏ธ
*my meditation is perfect, similar to when naruto was sitting at the peak of these spikes during his sage mode training... the wind can't disturb me, the wind can't cause me to lose balance and move an inch... the more it blows, the more i understand about its nature and power*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
good, you just learned...

Fuuton: Fuusajin (Wind Style: Dust Wind)
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: A gust of wind with added sand from the environment capable also of throwing away objects towards the opponent. Requires handseals and some time for the user to collect the sand. The user will form the handseals and as the Fuusajin rises, it will collect the dust or sand before it gets directed towards the opponent.

...moving on...

Fuuton: Sensougouheki (Wind Style: Rumbleing wind wall)
Type:Attack/Defence
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

...gather your wind chakra and release it molding it into a wall of spinning wind in front of you that is used to push back weapons thrown towards you...

Status
Not open for further replies.