Toku-Sensei trains BluePhenix (Fuuton - A.A.C.T.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
moving on...lets begin w/...

(Futon: Kaze Ogawa) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth.

...gather your wind chakra into your mouth and release by blowing a wind to change direction in mid-air at high speeds...

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*jumps in the air... then gathers my wind chakra into my mouth, molding it and releasing it by blowing a gust that allows me to change direction at high speed while still in mid-air*

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*Your clone attacks me by using Earth Fissure and I evade it by creating an earth pillar that launches me in the air... estimating that my movements are limited while I'm in mid-air, he connects more attacks while I'm still caught up in a free fall and supposedly can't dodge... however, I gather my wind chakra into my mouth and release it by blowing a gust that pushes me away from his attack... I am therefore able to evade his attacks and land safely after some seconds*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, moving on...

(Futon: Kaze Shingai ) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: the user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent.

...gather your wind chakra and release it as a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent...

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*As instructed, I gather my wind chakra and mold it into a wave of wind which i release towards target... the wave successfully chop down a bunch of trees*

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
Welcome back, sensei! ^_^

*I gather my wind chakra once more and mold it into a wave of wind which I release towards your clone... the wave easily slashes through him and make him disappear in a poof*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, moving on...

(Futon: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.

...gather your wind chakra and release it into your sword to swing a a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind from the sword

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*Takes out random sword*

*As instructed, I gather my wind chakra through the sword... then I swing the sword while simultaneously releasing the wind chakra in order to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts*

Status
Not open for further replies.