Toku

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lava is KG composed of Earth and Fire manipulation...it can be said that its strong against earth(it can melt it) and weak against water(in large amounts since it would cool it down). Lava represents earth manipulation at its highest level of mastery adding the destructive power of fire to create quite a formidable offense in a battle.

Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lava is KG composed of Earth and Fire manipulation...it can be said that its strong against earth(it can melt it) and weak against water(in large amounts since it would cool it down). Lava represents earth manipulation at its highest level of mastery adding the destructive power of fire to create quite a formidable offense in a battle.
Good. Don't forget, that although lava is weak to water, you can use that to your advantage, since if it comes in contact with water, it will release toxic gases.

So, you have good manipulation over earth and fire elements, i hope.
Start by making a 1x1x1m cube of earth to come out of the ground and channel your fire chakra inside of it. Heat it up until it turns to lava.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Having an earth affinity helps me out as i mold my earth chakra to raise a cube of earth out of the ground in perfect shape...i then switch over to gather my fire chakra releasing it into the cube in order to start melting it away from the inside out adding more fire chakra as needed in order to melt the earth turning it into lava...

Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Having an earth affinity helps me out as i mold my earth chakra to raise a cube of earth out of the ground in perfect shape...i then switch over to gather my fire chakra releasing it into the cube in order to start melting it away from the inside out adding more fire chakra as needed in order to melt the earth turning it into lava...
Now, let's try a bigger one. Do another cube with twice the size and perform the same thing. Channel your fire chakra trough the cube to heat it up, until it starts melting and turns into lava.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Now, let's try a bigger one. Do another cube with twice the size and perform the same thing. Channel your fire chakra trough the cube to heat it up, until it starts melting and turns into lava.
I gather up my earth chakra and release it into the ground raising it up as i mold it into a cube of earth much larger than the last one...i then release my fire chakra into it melting it from the inside out and adding more fire chakra to keep it in liquid form as it becomes a much larger amount of lava than before....

Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I gather up my earth chakra and release it into the ground raising it up as i mold it into a cube of earth much larger than the last one...i then release my fire chakra into it melting it from the inside out and adding more fire chakra to keep it in liquid form as it becomes a much larger amount of lava than before....
Good. Now let's continue with the basics. Use your earth chakra to make a small pillar of earth to rise from the ground. However, before it rises, channel your fire chakra too, to the pillar, in order to melt it. Keep your earth chakra flow steady in order for the pillar to maintain its shape. Then make it rise as a lava pillar.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Good. Now let's continue with the basics. Use your earth chakra to make a small pillar of earth to rise from the ground. However, before it rises, channel your fire chakra too, to the pillar, in order to melt it. Keep your earth chakra flow steady in order for the pillar to maintain its shape. Then make it rise as a lava pillar.
i begin by raising a pillar of earth and mold my fire chakra into it to melt it while maintaining an even flow of earth and fire chakra. the earth chakra keeps the pillars shape and the fire gives it the flow and heat needed to make it a pillar of lava...

Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i begin by raising a pillar of earth and mold my fire chakra into it to melt it while maintaining an even flow of earth and fire chakra. the earth chakra keeps the pillars shape and the fire gives it the flow and heat needed to make it a pillar of lava...
You seem to get the hang of it.
Now do the same thing, but with a bigger piece of earth, like a wall. Also, heat it up (transform it into lava), before it rises, so when it does, it comes already in lava.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You seem to get the hang of it.
Now do the same thing, but with a bigger piece of earth, like a wall. Also, heat it up (transform it into lava), before it rises, so when it does, it comes already in lava.
*i gather my earth chakra and release it into the ground to raise a wall and before it emerges i add fire chakra to melt it molding it together earth and fire to raise a wall of lava*

Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*i gather my earth chakra and release it into the ground to raise a wall and before it emerges i add fire chakra to melt it molding it together earth and fire to raise a wall of lava*
It looks good. You just learned your first lava technique. Needless is to say, is that this wall only covers frontal attacks and as such, you're still vulnerable from behind, sides and above. Another weakness of this technique, is that if you make it rise in front of you, your vision from the opponent will be blocked, meaning you shouldn't stay behind it if you have no way of knowing your opponent's whereabouts and what he might be plotting behind it.

(Yoton: Maguma Heki) - Lava Release: Magma Wall
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A technique which creates a wall of Magma

Into the next one.. It's quite simple. Just do the same thing you did with the wall, however, instead of rising an earth wall, rise an earth clone. Use your fire chakra to heat him up and turn into lava. You must, however, make sure you don't overheat him, otherwise, he won't be able to stand.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It looks good. You just learned your first lava technique. Needless is to say, is that this wall only covers frontal attacks and as such, you're still vulnerable from behind, sides and above. Another weakness of this technique, is that if you make it rise in front of you, your vision from the opponent will be blocked, meaning you shouldn't stay behind it if you have no way of knowing your opponent's whereabouts and what he might be plotting behind it.

(Yoton: Maguma Heki) - Lava Release: Magma Wall
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A technique which creates a wall of Magma

Into the next one.. It's quite simple. Just do the same thing you did with the wall, however, instead of rising an earth wall, rise an earth clone. Use your fire chakra to heat him up and turn into lava. You must, however, make sure you don't overheat him, otherwise, he won't be able to stand.
*i gather my earth chakra and release it molding it into an earth clone while mixing it w/ my fire chakra to melt the earth turning it into lava keeping both elements in balance inorder for the clone to stay solid and hot*