Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tou throws a kunai up into the air that hits yours at the highest point in the air (so at the top of the curve), causing the smokebomb to go off in the air, which causes the smoke to go down to the ground, somewhere between us (I did some asking around, it would be like this. The wind is not specified, so we could best assume that it would be somewhere between us. O_<)
As the smoke is there, Tou uses

Fuuton: Daitoppa (Wind Style: Great Break Through)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The user channels his wind elemental affinity to his throar and after bringing his hands to his mouth, he will blow a large blast of wind capable of destructing trees and wooden objects.

Which picks up the smoke and goes towards you o.o

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tou throws a kunai up into the air that hits yours at the highest point in the air (so at the top of the curve), causing the smokebomb to go off in the air, which causes the smoke to go down to the ground, somewhere between us (I did some asking around, it would be like this. The wind is not specified, so we could best assume that it would be somewhere between us. O_<)
As the smoke is there, Tou uses

Fuuton: Daitoppa (Wind Style: Great Break Through)
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The user channels his wind elemental affinity to his throar and after bringing his hands to his mouth, he will blow a large blast of wind capable of destructing trees and wooden objects.

Which picks up the smoke and goes towards you o.o
As the Wind strength changes I immediately use:

(Katon: Sanshouuo Rasen) Fire Style: Salamander Spiral
RangeShort-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description:By Focusing Fire Chakra In The User's Gullet The User Spits Out A Powerfull Spiraling Flame With A Salamander's Head On The Front Of It. The Blast Can Thrust The Enemy Back Due To The Power Of It. It Can Also Leave Medium Burns....
Note : Only Benazz Can Teach This Jutsu
Spitting out fire salamander that absorbs wind and continues towards you as I make one handseal, using:

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique creates a swamp beneath the target (relative to them) that immobilizes them. If the swamp is made deep enough it will kill the target. The size of the swamp is proportioned to the amount of chakra of the user.
Creating Swamp beneath you as the Wind boosted salamander rushes towards you. As the swamp forms I make single handseal, creating two clones of myself besides me:

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja�s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you send the fireball and make the swamp, Eda uses

(Doton: Doryu Joheki) - Earth Style: Earth Flow Rampart
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: This technique raises a large ridge or hill (plateau) from the ground. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

To rise up a huge plateau rise up. As the plateau starts rising, Tou turns to the left and punches the ground, releasing a current of wind.

Fuuton: Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist)
Range:Short-Mid
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

This current blows him and Eda away from the plateau, evading your wind/fire, landing a bit away from the tar. We're now in about long-range, with tar in the middle of us.
Tou uses

Fuuton: Atsugai (Wind Style: Pressure Damage)
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Which picks up a lot of the tar whilst travelling towards you, creating a wind/tar combination.

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you send the fireball and make the swamp, Eda uses

(Doton: Doryu Joheki) - Earth Style: Earth Flow Rampart
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: This technique raises a large ridge or hill (plateau) from the ground. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

To rise up a huge plateau rise up. As the plateau starts rising, Tou turns to the left and punches the ground, releasing a current of wind.

Fuuton: Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist)
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

This current blows him and Eda away from the plateau, evading your wind/fire, landing a bit away from the tar. We're now in about long-range, with tar in the middle of us.
Tou uses

Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Which picks up a lot of the tar whilst travelling towards you, creating a wind/tar combination.
As you send of atsugai I instantly use while my clone 2 prepares to use jutsu:

(Fuuton: Koujin Doragon) Wind Release: Dust Dragon
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user creates a dragon from highly compressed cutting wind chakra, and mixes it with a little earth, to give it a firm head, and a body filled with dust, the dragon is controlled by the user, as any other elemental dragons. Its firm head gives it protection against fire jutsu up to rank A.
Note:Lasts for 3 rounds.
Note: Only 2 times per battle.
Note:Can only be taught by Namikaze Naruto
Creating dragon infront of me that blocks your atsugai and tar that's attached to it. My clone 1 uses at the same time:

(Suiton: Chakra Kenpa No Ame) - Water Style: Chakra Senseing Rain
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15
Description: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instantly know there.
Causing it to rain as clone 2 uses:

(Doton: Koudo Ame)-Earth Style: Earth Rain
Range: Medium/Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: After the necessary hand seals, the user will infuse a large amount of earth with chakra then uplift it, raising it into the sky. Then form the material into a large amount of earth spikes. These will be sent crashing down upon the target covering a large area, cutting and piercing the target with large sharpened rocks. These projectiles are infused with chakra adding to their strength and lethality, making them hard as steel.
*Note: Can only be used two times in battle.
*Note: The user can't perform Earth Style next turn after using this jutsu.
*Note: Takes ten seconds to prepare the attack.
*Note: Faust can only teach this.
A massive amount of rocks rains upon you two while all three of us have moved on top of our dragon.

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As my wind gets a +20 boost, the Dragon and Wind/Mud cancel out instead of you still having your dragon.

As it starts to rain, Eda uses

Fuuton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto (Wind Style: Severing Pressure)
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the envoronment stormy. These clouds will create These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Which erases the clouds you made too ( It erases the clouds, even though that are the clouds formed by the attack, it should still work.)
As this comes down, it meets your Earth attack, but due to my wind boost, your Earth and my Wind cancel out (my wind would grind your Earth attack to bits.)

Eda's head then appears next to Tou's, and Eda uses

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
Type: Offense
Damage Points: 60
Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

At the same moment, Tou uses

Which forms a huge wind/fire combo which goes towards you and your clones. o-o

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As my wind gets a +20 boost, the Dragon and Wind/Mud cancel out instead of you still having your dragon.

As it starts to rain, Eda uses

Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the envoronment stormy. These clouds will create These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Which erases the clouds you made too ( It erases the clouds, even though that are the clouds formed by the attack, it should still work.)
As this comes down, it meets your Earth attack, but due to my wind boost, your Earth and my Wind cancel out (my wind would grind your Earth attack to bits.)

Eda's head then appears next to Tou's, and Eda uses

Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

At the same moment, Tou uses

Which forms a huge wind/fire combo which goes towards you and your clones. o-o
As you release Atsugai and Zukkoku my clone 1 and clone 2 use:

Combined with:

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) ? Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind
Range: Short ? Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.
Launching Fire + Wind combo that destroys yours as I use:

( Fuuton: Hashira yari ) - Wind release: Pillar spears
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40 ( - 5 to user when he/she uses the spear as weapon )
Damage points: 80
Description: User will send some of his wind chakra into sky and form out clouds. After the user has formed out clouds multiple Spears of wind will rain down at the opponent. Skilled opponent can see through this jutsu with or without any dojutsu. The landed spears will stay sticking out from the ground so they can be picked up and thrown at the opponent.
Note:
- Can be used twice per battle
- Costs 5 chakra if spears are used as weapons
'Causing multiple Wind spears rain on you.

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When the sky darkens only a little, Tou jumps to mid-range, ofc next to the swamp, not in it and Eda, again, uses

To push away the clouds, so your attack doesn't work. This is fast enough because I don't have to make handseals for Wind jutsu due to my sword.
Whilst Eda is using this, Tou uses

Genjutsu: Kokuangyou Satsu (Illusion Technique: Infinite Darkness)

Description: A binding illusion that binds the opponent in total darkness and eliminates smell and touch allowing user to attack freely.

To trap you and your clones ( It traps the Third and his clones) in this illusion just before the tornado comes down, so you have to find out you're in a genjutsu (pretty easy with this one :|), release yourself and your clones, then block the wind.

Naruto episode 72, around min 15. The Second casts Infinite Darkness on multiple people. o-o On the Wikia page I linked you also see the 3rd and his two clones trapped. I have confirmation of another sensei (Sinister) of this.

Last edited:

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When the sky darkens only a little, Tou jumps to mid-range, ofc next to the swamp, not in it and Eda, again, uses

To push away the clouds, so your attack doesn't work. This is fast enough because I don't have to make handseals for Wind jutsu due to my sword.

Description: A binding illusion that binds the opponent in total darkness and eliminates smell and touch allowing user to attack freely.

To trap you and your clones ( It traps the Third and his clones) in this illusion just before the tornado comes down, so you have to find out you're in a genjutsu (pretty easy with this one :|), release yourself and your clones, then block the wind.

Naruto episode 72, around min 15. The Second casts Infinite Darkness on multiple people. o-o On the Wikia page I linked you also see the 3rd and his two clones trapped. I have confirmation of another sensei (Sinister) of this.
I love to point out the fact that we're still in long range. I'll make my move after you've replied and it will be made according the fact that you didn't manage to use your jutsus.

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Quite interesting statement. O_O

Look at the bolded part at the start of my move.
As Eda is "in" Tou (I didn't state I seperated, so I'm merged), he ofc gets to mid-range too.

Ben-sama

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the Wind strength changes I immediately use:

(Katon: Sanshouuo Rasen) Fire Style: Salamander Spiral
RangeShort-Long
Description:By Focusing Fire Chakra In The User's Gullet The User Spits Out A Powerfull Spiraling Flame With A Salamander's Head On The Front Of It. The Blast Can Thrust The Enemy Back Due To The Power Of It. It Can Also Leave Medium Burns....
Note : Only Benazz Can Teach This Jutsu
Spitting out fire salamander that absorbs wind and continues towards you as I make one handseal, using:

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Range: Short/Long
Description: This technique creates a swamp beneath the target (relative to them) that immobilizes them. If the swamp is made deep enough it will kill the target. The size of the swamp is proportioned to the amount of chakra of the user.
Creating Swamp beneath you as the Wind boosted salamander rushes towards you. As the swamp forms I make single handseal, creating two clones of myself besides me:

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja�s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
Lol, other people use my customs more frequently than I do xd