[Spoilers] Tobi's true identity

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Al right boys and girls. There have been much debate on who Tobi is. But first let me say there is no possible way it's Obito Uchiha. Why you ask. Because in the manga, when the rock fell on Obito it crushed his entire right side including his eye. The only eye u see from Tobi is his right eye so that basicly rules out Obito. Second, another possible thing is it's Itachi and Sasuke's great great grandfather. That's ruled out because the entire Uchiha clan was destroyed besdies Itachi(who dies later on) and Sasuke. Tobi is a Uchiha if he has the mangekyou. But everyone else says it's Madara Uchiha. This is the most likely explanation because, since Madara has ems he's basicly eternal and wouldn't die. And it says clearly in the manga that Madara helped with the destruction of the Uchiha clan. But a new possible ideal has come up. I was looking at a biography site for Naruto and Naruto Shippuden characters. When I looked at the Uchiha clan list, some people had "presumed deceased" on them. This means that those people could be Tobi. Also maybe a Uchiha transplanted the right sharingan eye to someone else, like how Obito did with Kakashi. Also a rumor is saying that since Orochimaru can revive bodies and transfer spirits, that he revived Obito's body, and put Madara's soul in it. So in my opinion the final verdict is that Madara is Tobi.

Pein.

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Al right boys and girls. There have been much debate on who Tobi is. But first let me say there is no possible way it's Obito Uchiha. Why you ask. Because in the manga, when the rock fell on Obito it crushed his entire right side including his eye. The only eye u see from Tobi is his right eye so that basicly rules out Obito. Second, another possible thing is it's Itachi and Sasuke's great great grandfather. That's ruled out because the entire Uchiha clan was destroyed besdies Itachi(who dies later on) and Sasuke. Tobi is a Uchiha if he has the mangekyou. But everyone else says it's Madara Uchiha. This is the most likely explanation because, since Madara has ems he's basicly eternal and wouldn't die. And it says clearly in the manga that Madara helped with the destruction of the Uchiha clan. But a new possible ideal has come up. I was looking at a biography site for Naruto and Naruto Shippuden characters. When I looked at the Uchiha clan list, some people had "presumed deceased" on them. This means that those people could be Tobi. Also maybe a Uchiha transplanted the right sharingan eye to someone else, like how Obito did with Kakashi. Also a rumor is saying that since Orochimaru can revive bodies and transfer spirits, that he revived Obito's body, and put Madara's soul in it. So in my opinion the final verdict is that Madara is Tobi.
Thats a cool Reseach Yeah Maybe Orochimaru put Tobi Spirirt in Obito's Body

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper">it's Madara Uchiha, why do people still think that it's someone else. <br /> <br /> Just stop growing to conclusions that it's someone else -_-</div>

SAKumono26

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ithink its amdra in sprir but obito or someonels in body and ming
and other junk because obi ahs 2 sides and slo
it can be full obito beause obito does not have the memoris of the 1st or wat happend idon't know tobi is styll a mystery