Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We haven't seen enough of Tobirama.

If - by hype - his S/T jutsu is equal to Minato's and his Suiton is stronger than Kisame's and Mei's, then he wins.

enditallsin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tobirama wins it, sensory skills on the level that tobirama uses, plus his ftg ability and the infinite darkness jutsu that spesifically targetst the eyes, is already to much for itachi to handle.

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tobirama wins. Come at me.

-Sensory abilities are good to great.
-Suiton is very good.
-Has Hiraishin.
-Super strong.
-Has alot of Chakra.

He lifted 1 finger, and a room full of bad dudes crapped their pants.

SasoriOfTheRedSaand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was merely hyped to be a skilled Suiton user, how comes people interpret this as Tobirama is better with Suiton than Kisame? Lol
Lmao, I know right? People make up bullshit, and pass it off as manga facts. No where, and I mean no where in the manga has it been stated that Tobirama is the best Suiton user. By feats however, Kisame is far above everyone else.

Strict

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is called hype. You can hype a character however you like. Anbu thinks Tobirama was the best Suiton user.
The Anbu merely said that Tobirama is a skilled Suiton user, based on his ability to create water without a source. This hype was based on a technique that can presently be performed by a lot of Suiton user - the usage of water without a source.

Tobirama wins. Come at me.

-Sensory abilities are good to great.
-Suiton is very good.
-Has Hiraishin.
-Super strong.
-Has alot of Chakra.

- Itachi has Katon and Suiton
- Thus can copy suiton techniques
- Leaves opponents in a hospital for weeks within a second by mere eye contact
- One blink creates an inextinguishable flame at a target of his choice
- Can use Susanoo, a huge Chakra entity with a formidable strength and speed, able to protect him from almost every attack; tanked a mountain busting Kirin without the Yata mirror and if I talk about it already, is equipped with two spiritual weapons, one posing the perfect shied and the other the perfect offensive weapon, making him, according to Zetsu, completely invincible.

Actually it wasn't his single finger movement that made them afraid, they were just prepared to fight a Hokage. ;)

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Anbu merely said that Tobirama is a skilled Suiton user, based on his ability to create water without a source. This hype was based on a technique that can presently be performed by a lot of Suiton user - the usage of water without a source.

- Itachi has Katon and Suiton
- Thus can copy suiton techniques
- Leaves opponents in a hospital for weeks within a second by mere eye contact
- One blink creates an inextinguishable flame at a target of his choice
- Can use Susanoo, a huge Chakra entity with a formidable strength and speed, able to protect him from almost every attack; tanked a mountain busting Kirin without the Yata mirror and if I talk about it already, is equipped with two spiritual weapons, one posing the perfect shied and the other the perfect offensive weapon, making him, according to Zetsu, completely invincible.

Actually it wasn't his single finger movement that made them afraid, they were just prepared to fight a Hokage. ;)
That was when Tobirama was an Edo, not near his full power. Imagine him at full power. That is hype. :)

USSJ Future Trunks

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FTG Slash. It is apparently good at killing Uchiha.
an uchiha who had just been fighting other senjus, and was likely already out of chakra/no MS activated

I gonna say tobirama is stronger because of the reason that he is HASHIRAMAS BROTHER, and he almost killed madara
two problems. hashiramas other brothers were fodders and tobirama wasnt even the original choice for 2nd hokage. madara was already defeated and knocked down by hashirama when tobirama tried to stab him
sensory skills on the level that tobirama uses, plus his ftg ability
we havent seen him use FTG on minato's level, and sensing didnt much help karin or shee
infinite darkness jutsu
filler and eye based genjutsu wont work on someone of itachis calibre anyway
Sensory abilities are good to great.
-Suiton is very good.
hes not even top 5 for either ability. it has little to no combat uses
Has Hiraishin.
did that save him from madara/kyuubi brothers/hiruzen?
he lifted one finger and they got ready for a fight. hashirama gave a death glare. THEN everyone crapped themselves
Anbu thinks Tobirama was the best Suiton user.
no he doesnt. he never said anything remotely like that. hes never seen kisame fight so already that means his hype was worthless.