Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images
"Do you hear? Guide the people, and believe in them, for it's from among them that one will come who will carry on when your time is done."

Basic Information

Name: Tobirama Senju
Nickname: Nidaime Hokage, Trail-Blazing Hokage
Clan:
Senju

Looks: Tobirama was a tall, fair-skinned man with white, shaggy hair, red eyes and three red markings on his face — two under his eyes and one on his chin. In most cases, his attire took the form of the standard shinobi dress of his era, consisting of blue traditional armour — similar to that of samurai — albeit featuring a distinctive white fur collar, worn over a simple black suit. This armour was constructed from numerous metal plates, formed into multiple protective guards along his body, in particular: chest, waist, shoulders and upper arms. This clothing was accompanied by sandals and a happuri engraved with the Konoha emblem, in the place of the more traditional forehead protector. Beneath his shoulder armour he wore two bands on each arm. Though the purpose of these are not know, merely touching one of them was enough for his brother to forcefully tell him to lower his hand.

Outside of this outfit, Tobirama wore a simple, short-sleeved, blue shirt kimono with mesh armour underneath and held closed by a pale yellow sash, as well as blue pants and a bracelet of sorts on his left hand.

Personality: Even as a child, Tobirama was a exceptionally calm, composed, logical, rational, pragmatic, level-headed as well as a stoic, melancholic individual. He was very obedient to his father, as well as loyal towards his clan, but not to the extent where it clouded his judgement, as he was able to envision a rational way for the shinobi clans to achieve peace. As a Hokage like his older brother, he felt a great deal of loyalty and devotion to the village, and placed its well-being above all else. He was willing to fight for the sake of his village against both Orochimaru and Sasuke when the latter claimed he is going to destroy the village. Tobirama was also described as being strong-spirited, and passionate. During the First Shinobi World War, Tobirama was also willing to sacrifice himself by acting as a decoy to protect his own comrades. He taught Hiruzen to love the village and protect all those who have faith in him as the next Hokage.

More straight-laced than his exuberant brother, Tobirama was a realist who took things and people for what and who they were. This was displayed during the First Shinobi World War when he and his small battalion were surrounded by the Kinkaku Squad, Tobirama realised the only way out for his subordinates, and acted accordingly. This was also displayed in his attitude towards the Uchiha whom he believed were almost all intrinsically cursed, based on his knowledge of them, as well as his own personal interactions with them. Between him and his brother, Tobirama had the more assertive personality, easily being able to talk down his older brother who would sulk and obey his commands. Tobirama also cares greatly for the village and, while holding no real love nor loyalty towards the Uchiha, Tobirama valued peace and balance and tried in his own way to help the Uchiha from falling prey to their own unknown curse by placing them in charge of the Konoha Military Police Force, so that history would not repeat itself and create another person like Madara Uchiha.

Village Info

Village of Birth: --- (Co-Founded Konoha many years after his birth)
Village of Alliance:
Konohagakure

Rank//Chakra Info
Ninja Rank: Kage
Specialty:
Suiton, Space-Time Techniques, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, Kinjutsu, Sensor
Elements:
Doton,
Katon,
Raiton,
Suiton,
Fuuton,
SakuzenHyouton, Kuraiton
Your ninjutsu:
Basic 5 Elements - Mastered
SakuzenHyouton (Dry Ice Release) - Mastered/Created
Kuraiton (Dark Release [RokuNR ver.]) - Learning/Student
Taijutsu - Mastered
Ninjutsu - Mastered
Kenjutsu - Mastered
Genjutsu - Mastered
Kinjutsu - Mastered (Non-Medical)
Fuuinjutsu - Mastered (Non-Medical)
Summoning - Dragon & King Cheetah related techniques

Background Info

History:

My name is Tobirama Senju, along with my older brother, Hashirama, and my two younger brothers, Kawarama, and Itama. We were sons of the head of the Senju clan, Butsuma Senju. Though you wouldn’t say we had the easiest of childhoods as we grew up during Warring States, between the major clans of the Uchiha and our own Senju. This is when I had become a Shinobi of my clan, along with my brothers. Sadly one day my clansmen, family and I, had to attend a funeral for my brother Kawarama. Later Hashirama had an altercation with our father about the senseless killing of innocent children, which caused our father to almost strike him until I intervened. My siblings and I later met and we spoke of peace for the future, in which I settled the conflict by stating my opinion by saying that we could end the conflict by giving the shinobi a code of conduct to stop the senseless killing. Later, I had admonished Itama for his way of thinking in which to a great deal had sounded like the way the adults had thought. Although shortly afterwards Itama had been killed on the battlefield. When Hashirama had returned from one of his extended leaves of absence, I confronted him and told him that our father had wished to meet with him. When my brother had questioned how our father knew he had been meeting with Madara Uchiha, I had pointed and told him that I had been tracking him using my sensory ability which was far greater than that of my brothers. I would then accompany my father to where Hashirama had met with Madara, where we would inevitably encounter Madara’s father, Tajima and his younger brother, Izuna.

As Izuna and I clashed, Tajima attempted a would-be-fatal shot against me until my brother had returned to the battlefield and deflected his attack saving my life. Shocked by this our two sides had reached an impasse, I then listened on as Madara had turned down my brothers offer to broker a peace between our warring sides. As our two sides parted ways from this altercation without any further bloodshed my brother watched on as he saw Madara had manifested his Sharingan eye.

As time passed on and battles continued to wage on between our clans, on one fateful encounter I had managed to mortally wound Izuna with my Flying Thunder God Slash, which had forced Madara to flee from the battlefield with his wounded brother in hand. The next time my brother and I had encountered Madara, he had informed us that his brother had succumbed to his injuries and died, leaving him his eyes to continue to protect their clan. Although despite revealing his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan to us, Madara had still lost, and as I was about to deal the killing blow to him, I was stopped by my brother whom of which had still wanted to seek peace. However, the jaded Uchiha told my brother the price he had to pay for the Uchiha to regain his trust would to be either kill himself or me.

Decrying Madara as a crazed person, I questioned whether or not my brother intended to kill him. Although I was shocked when he had told me that he was fully prepared to kill himself, but not before telling everyone present to swear that the feud between the Senju and the Uchiha would end. Though the act was stopped by Madara, I would then later watch on as my brother had struck a deal with the Uchiha and their then leader Madara, and with Konohagakure’s creation soon after. Though I never became any less wary of Madara due to his past actions, and the Uchiha clan through extension. After I had retrieved my brother from what would become the Hokage Monument, sparring no word nor even acknowledging that Madara was even in the room, and hearing of the position of Hokage and my brothers intent of giving Madara that title, I told my brother that he could not arbitrarily make a unilateral decisions like our father had done, and that things had to be discussed and agreements reached through democracy. However during our conversation, when I brought up the topic of the impending threat the Uchiha brought, Hashirama noted that he felt as if we were be watched, and I noted that I wasn’t moulding chakra at the moment and that I couldn’t sense anything.

When Hashirama, whom of which was appointed the first Hokage, had died, I was appointed as the Second Hokage. During my reign as the Hokage I was primarily incharge of Konoha’s organizational system. I established various organizations such as the Academy, the ANBU, the Chunin Exams, and the Konoha Military Police Force, the latter of which I had created as a sign of trust to the Uchiha has they had made up the majority of the organization. Though the Uchiha would come to believe that this was an elaborate way to ostracize them from the village and the government.

During this era, the Second Raikage and myself met to form a formal alliance between Kumokage and Konohagakure; however Ginkaku and Kinkaku, Kumo’s Gold and Silver brothers, had attempted a coup d’état against the two of us Kages. I had managed to survive the fiasco but it had left me near death.

At some point during the near end of the war my team that consisted of, Hiruzen Sarutobi, Homura Mitokado, Koharu Utatane, Danzou Shimura, Kagami Uchiha, and Torifu Akamichi, were being chased by several elite shinobi of Kumogakure. That team was the team that was made to hunt down Kinkaku…they were called the Kinkaku force. We knew the only way to get out alive was for one of us to be the bait and distraction while the others escaped, before anyone else could nominate themselves, I stood up saying that I would be the distraction while the others got out safe, and while doing so I named Hiruzen Sarutobi to be the next Hokage and passing on my “Will of Fire” to him.
"Saru, you must protect those who have faith in you and who love the village, and train up to those to whom you can entrust the next generation… tomorrow, you will be… Hokage…!"

Other

Skills:
As the Second Hokage, Tobirama was undoubtedly an immensely powerful shinobi and was hailed as one of the most powerful shinobi of his era. During his lifetime, Tobirama created the Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation technique; however, some time after its creation he labelled it as a kinjutsu and never mastered it himself, though he did use it enough to be recognised by others for it. According to Minato Namikaze, Tobirama was highly skilled in Space–Time Ninjutsu. Tobirama has displayed a high amount of skill in the area of taijutsu, as well as good teamwork with his elder brother, Hashirama Senju. He also has considerable physical strength as he was able to crack a wall by simply pressing the palm of his hand against it. The strength of his chakra is also quite potent, as it caused a noticeable pressure in the atmosphere when unleashed and intimidated the shinobi in the room.

Sensor:
Aside from his battle prowess, Tobirama was also a very gifted sensor ninja. By simply touching the ground with his index finger, he could detect the presence and number of enemy shinobi. He was also able to detect Madara Uchiha's chakra on the battlefield some ways off, as well as that of Naruto Uzumaki and Kurama's. His sensory skills were such, that he was also able to determine how Orochimaru's new body was made almost entirely from Hashirama's cells.

Stamina and Lifeforce:
Due to his Senju heritage, Tobirama inherited an extraordinary life force, as well as powerful physical energy. Likewise, his chakra was also shown to be remarkably strong as he was able to crack a wall by simply placing his hand on it and releasing his chakra through it.[30] He was also able to resist the control of Orochimaru's Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation, until the latter used Hashirama's DNA to strengthen the control.

Space-Time:
Tobirama was also very skilled in the use of Space–Time Ninjutsu. He was able to use the Flying Thunder God Technique with such skill that Minato Namikaze was shocked when he realised that Tobi was more adept at the use of Space–Time Ninjutsu than both Tobirama and himself. Tobirama's use of this technique involves a unique seal of his own which he uses to mark places or tagets he wished to teleport to and was fast enough to deflect one of Obito Uchiha's orbs before it expanded.
Stemming from his use of this technique, Tobirama could also use the Flying Thunder God Slash, which incorporated the use of kenjutsu and a sword to teleport to a target instantly and inflict a devastating wound to the enemy in a single blow. Tobirama is also capable of transporting himself, and multiple people at one time. Another one of these derived techniques is the Mutually Instantaneous Revolving Technique which allows him to switch places at any point in time with another Flying Thunder God Technique user that he has marked. This technique's use was demonstrated with his fellow practitioner Minato Namikaze and together, they were able to land a surprise attack on the jinchūriki.

Nature Transformation:
Tobirama was primarily known for his mastery of Water Release. He could perform powerful water-style techniques in areas that lacked bodies of water by creating his own water out of thin air or producing it using the water vapor in the atmosphere, and perform some of the most complex water-style techniques, such as the Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique, with a single hand seal. This among other reasons is why he is revered as the greatest known Water Release manipulator in the series.

It is also shown that he can use the Water Release: Water Colliding Wave to attack and cover a large area with water. In areas with water, he can move underwater and stay for a considerable amount of time. Underwater, he can use jets of water to bring his target to him and after restrain them for trying to drown them or launch powerful missiles of water which can even pierce rocks.

Taijutsu & Kenjutsu:
Tobirama has been said to have been the original possessor of the “Sword of the Thunder God” (Raijin no Ken), a sword of electrical abilities and was said to have mastered the sword despite it’s lethality. He has also been shown to have a great physical prowess and highly considerable skill in the art of Taijutsu, as well as exceptional team work with his older brother, Hashirama Senju.

Picture:

In his armor

Theme Song and Background Music:

It's Not My Time - Three Doors Down

It's My Life - Jon Bon Jovi

Battles

Won: 100+
Lost:
10-

Note: I am dropping The Four Tails Jinchuuriki, Roushi (Link in sig) if I pass the test
Note: Permission for the bio

Last edited: