tobirama is the second strongest hokage

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Last I remember, his brother hashirama is the strongest hokage. So I believe there shouldn't much of a gap between them. Let's not forget he was the one who defeated madara's brother,izuna who has a MS in his possession. Even in this war, he created two clones,whereas minato has one as limit or so. He solidly created the edo tensei technique by himself. I guess that's a feat too

SeBa

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
minato created just one because just one was necessary ... :)
anyway i think it's like this : Hashirama, Minato, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Tsunade.. but not really know Tobirama could be nr2.. i would'nt mind with that ... :)

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Why do you assume Tobirama has to be Hashirama's level just cause they are brothers? Madara and Izuna are tiers apart from each other.

-Hashirama spiked up his chakra and almost destroyed Naka Shrine, all to stop Tobirama from attacking Taka.
-Hashirama gave Tobirama "the look" when he was about to kill Madara, guess what happened. Tobirama stopped.
-Hashirama broke his restraints implemented by Orochimaru. Tobirama couldn't.

Hashirama was seen as a fairy tale during his era, his might was so vast that people didn't even believe he existed. Tobirama wasn't.

There is a gap between them and it is very large. Tobirama is going to end up being around Minato's level, either a little weaker or a little stronger, from the looks of things Tobirama is probably going to end up being a little weaker than Base Minato and much weaker than KCM Minato.

Hashirama
Minato
Hiruzen (Prime)
Tobirama
Tsunade

Last edited:

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
At least Tsunade killed Madara once. So yeah. Shut it.
You mean the time where Madara feinted her out with a clone? (Meaning he intended for her to hit that clone and he intended for them to seal that clone thinking it was the real Madara)

Tsunade never landed a hit on the real Madara and never would hit that clone had Madara not wanted her to hit the clone. Try reading the manga sometime.

It was clearly stated when the hokages were resurrected "the strongest" which means each and every one of them is stronger than tsunade.
Agreed somewhat, Old Hiruzen is weaker but Prime Hiruzen is obviously stronger. (Well, not so obvious to Tsunade fanboys/fangirls/wankers)

If anyone thinks Tobirama is going to end up below Tsunade in power, they are delusional.

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
without any feats some are placing Tobirama the beast under Tsunade. LOL!
With current feats Hiruzen and Tobirama are the weakest ones. How many times do we have to discuss about this. D:
We will have to see more feats from the two. Hiruzen has more feats than Tobirama but still not enough to take Tsunade down. And that is a fact.

You mean the time where Madara feinted her out with a clone? (Meaning he intended for her to hit that clone and he intended for them to seal that clone thinking it was the real Madara)

Tsunade never landed a hit on the real Madara and never would hit that clone had Madara not wanted her to hit the clone. Try reading the manga sometime.
Was it a clone, was it? Read the manga again and do some thinking. :|