Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm lost?

whose rib cage? XD

I was referring to Kakuzu in this form:
You must be registered for see images

If one of those hearts were struck with by a rasengan while on his back, would they not die?
Oh yeah, they would but I'm going to say that they're already out of his body by then, which makes them harder to hit I was talking about the main heart still in his chest

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Domu reacts the instant an attack is launched its a jutsu thats cast and then remains active for an entire fight meaning whenever an attack is launched the domu will cover the area ( Hence why Kakuzu only had to make the hand seal once per fight), its already reacted to a raikiri. Kakuzu's not a fool and he knows who the yellow flash is, He'd go long range mode and make sure to keep his distance from all seals. Not to mention Rasengan wouldn't hurt his hearts and the rest of his body is pure threads. I'll admit Kakuzu loses around 8-10 times but he CAN win

I don't really want to go into too much detail here though lml

He def beats tobirama without edos

He can manifest parts of Domu on his body without hand seals but even then, it's not automatic. The user has to actively send chakra to the part needing defence but if the attacker is too fast, they won't be able to manifest.

Tobirama beats Kakuzu, no Edos necessary.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He can manifest parts of Domu on his body without hand seals but even then, it's not automatic. The user has to actively send chakra to the part needing defence but if the attacker is too fast, they won't be able to manifest.

Tobirama beats Kakuzu, no Edos necessary.
You must be registered for see images

Read the caption my man, it reacted to a Raikiri that Kakuzu himself said he coudn't sense coming.

Notice how Domu is activated

Don't say its from the Chouji attack as he had moved since then And the jutsu makes you immobile.

Sooo yeah Kakuzu knows who Minato is so he's going to be on the look out for seals so Minato will never get behind him in the first place.

Debate it with me ? Tobirama V.S Kakuzu no edo's

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The problem is they fly and their jutsu can take out clones and all of them have quick usage time so throwing a kunai to reach them in the air won't work.
food cart destroyer from above kinda negates the flying. Giant toads can combat them quite well I'd believe. Giant ass swords, powerful water canons, which have the strength to destroy, and at least knock the hearts back down to ground.

don't see how their jutsu take out clones. tobirama and minato are fast, faster than kakashi, who evaded most of kakuzus attacks, and even survived their hidan and kakuzu heart combo. Plus with ftg, they literally dance circles around them.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
food cart destroyer from above kinda negates the flying. Giant toads can combat them quite well I'd believe. Giant ass swords, powerful water canons, which have the strength to destroy, and at least knock the hearts back down to ground.

don't see how their jutsu take out clones. tobirama and minato are fast, faster than kakashi, who evaded most of kakuzus attacks, and even survived their hidan and kakuzu heart combo. Plus with ftg, they literally dance circles around them.
FCD only can be used if the user is above the target

Also they're reasons Kakashi avoided but I already explained it out thoroughly to someone else XD Ill be happy to personally take this up with you some time, or if the thread is ever made.

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not true.

FCD can be used from anywhere. It is a "summoning technique". The user is able to summon a toad directly above the target.

Offensive; Close, Medium, Long ranges; Rank: B

A destructive dive that takes full advantage of a giant Toad's bodily mass! The strength of the fall varies depending on the caster. In the case of someone like Jiraiya from the Sannin, the summon can be performed in an instant right above the target, further adding the great gravitational force of a good several hundred meters high dive to the Toad's own weight!!

How does the summoner get several hundred meters above someone -__-

Also notice the ranges, it's an all range jutsu. The user can summon a toad from afar directly above the target they aim it for. It's a B rank jutsu for a reason, it's not simply a regular summoning jutsu. How do you think Minato summoned Bunta from the Hokage stone faces, all the way from that distance from where Kurama was, on the other side of the village.

The jutsu wouldn't be all ranges, if it required the user to be directly above the target. It's also an extremely fast and hard to evade technique. Not only because of the speed, but because of the giant toad mass making it difficult to escape.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not true.

FCD can be used from anywhere. It is a "summoning technique". The user is able to summon a toad directly above the target.

Offensive; Close, Medium, Long ranges; Rank: B

A destructive dive that takes full advantage of a giant Toad's bodily mass! The strength of the fall varies depending on the caster. In the case of someone like Jiraiya from the Sannin, the summon can be performed in an instant right above the target, further adding the great gravitational force of a good several hundred meters high dive to the Toad's own weight!!

How does the summoner get several hundred meters above someone -__-

Also notice the ranges, it's an all range jutsu. The user can summon a toad from afar directly above the target they aim it for. It's a B rank jutsu for a reason, it's not simply a regular summoning jutsu. How do you think Minato summoned Bunta from the Hokage stone faces, all the way from that distance from where Kurama was, on the other side of the village.

The jutsu wouldn't be all ranges, if it required the user to be directly above the target. It's also an extremely fast and hard to evade technique. Not only because of the speed, but because of the giant toad mass making it difficult to escape.
Eh I'm still not convinced, Either way if its several hundred meters above the hearts can glide away easily the hearts are rather fast. Combine that with the fact that they've already tanked a full on attack from an enhanced chouji and that attack isn't going to work

Also if he summons FCD over one heart the others blast him from his weak spots

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh I'm still not convinced, Either way if its several hundred meters above the hearts can glide away easily the hearts are rather fast. Combine that with the fact that they've already tanked a full on attack from an enhanced chouji and that attack isn't going to work

Also if he summons FCD over one heart the others blast him from his weak spots
Fair enough of you don't beleive, but that's how the jutsu has always worked dude.

Also it doesn't have to be several hundred meters high. Read the part I highlighted. The strength of this jutsu varies between user. The higher a toad is summoned, the more gravitational force they gain for the fall, therefore the more power the crush will have. However the hearts aren't giant snakes or tailed beasts, so it's not required to put that much power into it. You can literally insta summon a toad right above them. Sorry but they aren't escaping a toads massive body, not at the speed this jutsu is performed.

You have an FTG user protecting the toad, so there is no worry of the other hearts hitting him. Not to mention someone like Bunta can take care of himself, and leap out of harms way, and he tanked one of shukaku's wind bullets as well. You're underestimating how fast this jutsu is, if you think any of the hearts can even react or anticipate it. It happens in an instant, so the other hearts aren't gonna just instantly react and attack Bunta just like that. You're also making it seem like the opponents are non factors against the hearts, when everyone knows they don't just camp in the sky. They even mostly fight on the ground, and they don't even fly that high, thelly get speed blitz marked by any FTG user. And once they're marked, they're dead.

Only thing I agree with is that you're right about the toads body may not being enough to kill them. However at least they get pinned down.

Reactions: Zexion~