Team 1

You must be registered for see images

vs.

Team Maple Syrup

Yes, team 2 met in a maple syrup shop and found a mutual love of it.

Scenario 1: Team 1 have full intel, and Tobirama has two 3T average Uchiha for Edos at his disposal.
Scenario 2: Team 1 have no intel, but Tobirama has MS Izuna as an edo and Minato has KCM.
Scenario 3: Team 1 have no intel, but Tsunade can't use any form of healing techniques.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kinda seems unfair for team maple lol. I'm going team 1 no matter the difficulty. Minato bested tobi once without either having intel on one another.
Slug princess is too slow to compete.
And what's his face is no match.

That's my opinion.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well you made Tobi useless by putting Minato on the other team and Tsunade's no help at all

Kakuzu can take base Minato and Tobirama one on one (without edo's)

But both together he gets taken down

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team 2 takes scenario 1.
Team 1 takes the other scenarios. KCM Minato.

No, actually. Team 2 takes all scenarios. The duo has no intel in scenario 2 and 3, which makes them lose. In scenario 1 they simply can't win.

Well you made Tobi useless by putting Minato on the other team and Tsunade's no help at all

Kakuzu can take base Minato and Tobirama one on one (without edo's)

But both together he gets taken down
Tsunade takes Alive Minato alone. :|

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato > MS Sasuke
Tobirama > MS Sasuke

Kakuzu's main defence is Domu but sadly, he's not quick enough to react to them nor FTG. It's true that he's underrated, but not to the point where he can overcome FTG.
Domu reacts the instant an attack is launched its a jutsu thats cast and then remains active for an entire fight meaning whenever an attack is launched the domu will cover the area ( Hence why Kakuzu only had to make the hand seal once per fight), its already reacted to a raikiri. Kakuzu's not a fool and he knows who the yellow flash is, He'd go long range mode and make sure to keep his distance from all seals. Not to mention Rasengan wouldn't hurt his hearts and the rest of his body is pure threads. I'll admit Kakuzu loses around 8-10 times but he CAN win

I don't really want to go into too much detail here though lml

He def beats tobirama without edos

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^^
why wouldn't a rasengan destroy hearts?
It doesn't damage the heart? it merely ****s up the rib cage and throws the opponent backwards, its blunt force really, that combined with the fact that Kakuzu's heart is protected by a pocket of threads and its not doing much to him whether it hits Domu or not

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It doesn't damage the heart? it merely ****s up the rib cage and throws the opponent backwards, its blunt force really, that combined with the fact that Kakuzu's heart is protected by a pocket of threads and its not doing much to him whether it hits Domu or not
I'm lost?

whose rib cage? XD

I was referring to Kakuzu in this form:

If one of those hearts were struck with by a rasengan while on his back, would they not die?