Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I make 4* clones go hide in the woods....jumps in the air and use [Fire Release • Grand Fireball Skill- it expands outward to a great fireball which covers an area with a radius of fifteen feet

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
that was a clone the real me is behide you and I use Verse of Black Darkness Skill [Kokuangyou no Jutsu]-A technique so powerful, that they lose the sense of their battlefield and are surrounding by darkness. They even have a hard time hearing thanks to this genjutsu, leaving them almost virtually helpless.

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My bad jump back form you and use [Fire Release • Burning Ash Accumulation-A skill which will spew forth a strange ash from the mouth, it covers a wide range around the opponents body. Blinding the opponent for a few moments, also providing a chance for the opponent to accidentallty breath in the ash. After a few moments, the ash will then combust into a powerful flame entrapping the opponent eat that

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I use Amaterasu on your clones and shoot Fire Release • Grand Fireball Skill-fireball which covers an area with a radius of fifteen feet in the air

Status
Not open for further replies.