Kin
3,290💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Isnt Obito too young to give Nagata rinnengan? And how he could do so when he didnt have rinnengan in the first place?
You must be registered for see images

-
Another thing - Yahiko and Konan were always with Nagato so how come they dont know about this?

and the last thing Obito didnt even know who Nagato was

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: minamoto

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was the (real) Madara who gave Nagato the Rinengan. Obito/Tobi was just there to impersonate Madara and groom him to use Rinne Rebirth. [Naruto Chapter 606]

Reactions: Infant

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was the (real) Madara who gave Nagato the Rinengan. Obito/Tobi was just there to impersonate Madara and groom him to use Rinne Rebirth. [Naruto Chapter 606]

then why would tobi tell conan i was one who gave nagato rinnegan and spur yahiko creat akasuke...

Note : do not run away from tis tobidara debate...face me ok???..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not running. No point in debating you if you're going to ignore the Manga.
But i asked legit logikal kestions....why would tobi tell conan i was one who gave nagaro rinegan ...why i ask tis?? cuz tobi tell konan in that chapter "since u r about to die i'll tell u teh truth..." truth about rinegan and alll..

WHY WOULD TOBI LIE TOA DEAD KONAN????..

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But i asked legit logikal kestions....why would tobi tell conan i was one who gave nagaro rinegan ...why i ask tis?? cuz tobi tell konan in that chapter "since u r about to die i'll tell u teh truth..." truth about rinegan and alll..

WHY WOULD TOBI LIE TOA DEAD KONAN????..

Bro. Tobi is Obito who impersonated Madara.

Your theory about Tobi being the real Madara fails that moment Kishi revived the real Madara using Edo Tensei. There can't be two souls. Obito was revealed to be Tobi, and when Obito died, there is no coming back from that. I know you're going to show me that figure during Kaguya's Revival Arc, with Obito and Kakashi and Naruto/Sasuke where at doing her Gravity Space-Time Dimension, but don't bother: the Naruto manga is over. And the only reason your theory would make sense if Madara split his will like Kaguya, but I doubt it.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro. Tobi is Obito who impersonated Madara.

Your theory about Tobi being the real Madara fails that moment Kishi revived the real Madara using Edo Tensei. There can't be two souls. Obito was revealed to be Tobi, and when Obito died, there is no coming back from that. I know you're going to show me that figure during Kaguya's Revival Arc, with Obito and Kakashi and Naruto/Sasuke where at doing her Gravity Space-Time Dimension, but don't bother: the Naruto manga is over. And the only reason your theory would make sense if Madara split his will like Kaguya, but I doubt it.

do u think i'm not aware of all of that????..i read manga better then u bro..

but now tel me..why not answering teh kestions i gave u about konan and tobi???...

also u know damn wel that kisame saw tobi's face more then 1 time and always call him madara..why u al acting like u r convinced tobi is obito????..