KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lots of people think that Tobi is Madara, If you notice Kakashi's sharingan is opposite Tobi's.
The story is that when Kakashi's friend died he gave him his sharingan, because Kakashi's eye was (gouged?) out. Kakashi's sharingan is on the left; Tobi's is on the right.

Reactions: Mizutoki

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lots of people think that Tobi is Madara, If you notice Kakashi's sharingan is opposite Tobi's.
The story is that when Kakashi's friend died he gave him his sharingan, because Kakashi's eye was (gouged?) out. Kakashi's sharingan is on the left; Tobi's is on the right.
u probably don't know this but this has been speculated alot.... we've concluded Obito isn't Tobi

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They are on my PC but isnt there another way to post them directly because i edited the two pictures of Madara and Obito in paint

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no obito cant be madara because is rigth side of the body was destroid by that boulder and theres no way he could be regenerated or broutgh back .
so it cant be him

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
everything is possible with medicall ninjas and i think Madara had a bunch of scars on his face when he showed his right side to sasuke

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So... its decided that -Obito? forgive me I'm only on shippuden 46- is not Tobi. And anything else is just unsupported speculation? Also, if my rank had anything to do with not being able to post pictures on this thread, I apologize.