Tobi and the MS

GodSasuke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Something has been bothering me recently. A lot of people claim Tobi does not possess the Mangekyou Sharingan. However, how can´t he not? He has vats knoledge about the shinobi world. He knows the secret behind the Uchiha Tablet. And more intriguing he knows how to unlock the MS. Kill someone beloved to you. In addition, we all know he has the sharingan and even if he wasnt an Uchiha he can still unlock the MS. Look at Kakashi. For me Tobi is holding back. He doesn´t want to use his MS to have perfect sight and prepare for his final battle. This is the only logical explanation.

Hold on a second. To have the MS you need to get rid of someone precious to you right....Maybe Tobi can´t kill anyone precious to him.
1)He is too kind hearted
2)He doesn´t have anyone beloved to him (most possible answer)

Uchiha Josephus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Tobi is the cousin of the Ramen shop owner. He was a normal kid until he decided to experiment with drugs and used a shared needle. That needle was infected with Hashirama's cells after Orochimaru disposed of it improperly. Tobi loses his mind and thinks he's madara and somehow accidentally steals a few thousand sharingans and puts them in jars. During his sleep one evening the soul of Madara takes over him and teaches him how to use the eyes and tells him his plans. Tobi forms akatsuki. the rest is history!

GodSasuke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Tobi is the cousin of the Ramen shop owner. He was a normal kid until he decided to experiment with drugs and used a shared needle. That needle was infected with Hashirama's cells after Orochimaru disposed of it improperly. Tobi loses his mind and thinks he's madara and somehow accidentally steals a few thousand sharingans and puts them in jars. During his sleep one evening the soul of Madara takes over him and teaches him how to use the eyes and tells him his plans. Tobi forms akatsuki. the rest is history!
Pot or heroin? Cocaine or opium?

Knightuchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We already have proof that tobi has the MS. Do you remember when the genjutsu that itachi implanted in sasuke caused sasuke to use amaterasu on tobi? Tobi was able to put the flames out. the only other time we have seen anyone put out the black flames was sasuke and he did it with his MS

wellsk

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
are u taking drugs broh? hahahahahaa... but nice imagination

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We already have proof that tobi has the MS. Do you remember when the genjutsu that itachi implanted in sasuke caused sasuke to use amaterasu on tobi? Tobi was able to put the flames out. the only other time we have seen anyone put out the black flames was sasuke and he did it with his MS
he probly sucked them up useing his sharingan

GodSasuke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course if you put it like that. But if the car would make you blind will you still drive it? Tobi might want not want to take the risks. Furthermore, he does not need to test his skill. He already has plenty.

Uchihas with Big Guns

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@GodSasuke... Like @hyugastyle said Damn good avatar...

He must have it logical u need it to pull off his plan. mugen tyokiuoumi. Y else would he not use both rinnegan?

P.s
If any body knows a safe place where I can download m.u.g.e.n from let a brotha know...