0⚔️
A Certain Magical Index FC

~WE NEED MORE MEMBERS SO WE CAN RP~
~SUBSCRIBE SO YOU CAN KEEP UP-TO-DATE!~
Toaru Majutsu no Index FC
~II & Toaru Kagaku no Railgun~

You must be registered for see images

Plot Summary

In Academy City, a technologically advanced Academic city located at western Tokyo which studies scientifically advanced superhuman students with powers, but is also set in a world where magic is real. Kamijou Touma is a high school student, with a power called the Imagine Breaker that can negate all magic, psychic, and divine powers, but also his own luck. One day he finds a young girl hanging on his balcony railing named Index. She turns out to be a nun from the Church of England, and her mind has been implanted with the Index Librorum Prohibitorum — 103,000 magical texts of the Church. His encounter with her leads him to meet others from the secret world of science and magic and an adventure with his friends where science and magic collide. Touma's unusual power places him at the center of conflicts between magicians and science-based espers in Academy City. As Touma tries to help and protect his friends, he learns the people he knows are not as they appear and begins to attract the attention of magicians and espers alike as they try to unravel the secrets of Academy City and Index.

Plot Summary: Season I

Kamijou Touma, a level zero high school student in the brain development program in Academy City, seems to possess no recgonizable ability; his only notable traits are his right hand, which has the power to dispel both psychic and magical power, and his extreme misfortune. After meeting the nun known as Index, and the level 5 esper, Misaka Mikoto, Touma becomes deeply involved with both the church and Academy City; resulting in him fighting against Roman Catholic Magicians themselves, and Academy City's strongest level 5, Accelerator.

Plot Summary: Season II

After his involvement with various magical affairs involving the Anglican Church-based organization Necessarius, Kamijou Touma finds himself in a bigger mess than before. Due to unexpected circumstances, Touma becomes a changing force in the conflict between magic and science when he thwarts many plans organized by the Roman Catholic Church, culminating with the direct actions of the most powerful magical group based on the Roman Catholic Church, God's Right Seat.

Plot Summary: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

Diverging from the plot of Index, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun focuses more on Academy City and the third of seven Level 5 espers named Misaka Mikoto. Misaka Mikoto, despite being part of the most powerful espers in Academy City, also possesses a more carefree side to her life. She has to fend off constant "love attacks" from devoted friend and roommate Shirai Kuroko and she needs to maintain the image of being perfect as Tokiwadai's Ace. However, with various problems arising in Academy City — both noticeable and out from plain sight — she moves as Academy City's unseen savior, using her powers to save people, loved ones and strangers alike.

Characters (Main)

Kamijou Touma: He is a Level 0 Academy City high school student in his first year and possesses the mysterious 'Imagine Breaker' in his right hand, which is capable of negating all forms of magic, esper and divine abilities, even his own good luck. Having a strong sense of justice, he will help anyone who is in need and will not hesitate to challenge an opponent who is several times more powerful than himself. Because of his willingness to help others unconditionally, he has attracted the affections of many females in the series, which Himegami Aisa jokes about, stating that his life is like a dating sim where he is bound to unlock more paths to more girls.

Index: Also known by her full name of Index Librorum Prohibitorum, she is the main female character of the series and is considered the main heroine of the Magic Side. She is a member of Necessarius and has a Photographic Memory. She holds within herself 103,000 magical texts known as grimoires.

Misaka Mikoto: is a recurring character in Toaru Majutsu no Index and the main protagonist of A Certain Scientific Railgun. Introduced in the first volume of the Light Novels, her role in the story was later expanded in the third volume as well as the release of the A Certain Scientific Railgun anime series and manga, making her a main heroine of the science side and the main heroine of the series second only to Index. She is the third most powerful Level 5 esper in Academy City, and is nicknamed the Railgun due to her signature move.

Accelerator: He is the most powerful esper currently residing in Academy City. First appearing chronologically in Toaru Majutsu no Index as an antagonist, he later becomes the primary protagonist of the Science Side after being defeated by Kamijou Touma. He is a member of GROUP since Volume 13 of the light novels, when he was forced to join after hearing how it was the best way for him to protect Last Order. As the most powerful esper of Academy City, his existence and powers are tied to the plans of Aleister Crowley, the founder of Academy City, alongside Kamijou Touma.

Shirai Kuroko: is a level 4 esper and student of Tokiwadai Middle School, as well as a member of Judgement. She can usually be found accompanying the third-ranked Level 5 esper Misaka Mikoto- her best friend, partner, and roommate. Though a minor character in Toaru Majutsu no Index, she gets a starring role alongside Mikoto in the Toaru Kagaku no Railgun sidestory.

Support Characters:
Kaori Kanzaki: An eighteen-year-old Japanese sorceress from Necessarius. Unlike her partner Stiyl, she uses magic to magically strengthen her body. Her sorcery name is Salvare000, "Be the salvation of those who cannot be saved". She uses a two-meter-long nodachi called "Seven Heavens Seven Swords" as her weapon. She has a special attack called Nanasen (Seven Flash) that uses her sword and some wires. She used to be a kind woman who treated Index like a sister, but when Index's memories were deleted by Necessarius, Kaori changed into a cold and silent woman as Index no longer remembered her and consequentially did not trust her.

Stiyl Magnus: A heavy smoker and sorcerer from Necessarius. His sorcery name is Fortis931.He specializes in using runes to invoke his power over fire, which includes being able to use a flame sword and summon a 3000-degree-Celsius fire elemental called Innocentius to battle his enemies. Styl appears as a man wearing a black robe and has long red hair, and a bar code tattooed on his cheek. Despite his looks, he is actually fourteen years old and is physically weak as casting Innocentius weakens him. While he has a short temper, he is actually kind, as he cares about Index very much and his failure to save her life without losing her memories was his greatest regret.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu: A blonde teenager who is always seen with sunglasses and wearing an Aloha shirt. He is a friend and classmate of Tōma who just happens to be his next-door neighbor at the dormitory they're staying at and unashamedly has a crush on his step-sister Maika. While he seem like a normal, average teenager, there's more to him than meets the eye. Secretly, Tsuchimikado is actually a former agent of Necessarius who became a freelance spy for Necessarius, Academy City, and other unknown organizations; the leaders of both Necessarius and Academy City are both aware of this but have decided to let him be for the time being. His sorcery name is Fallere825. His ESP ability is the Level 0 Auto Regeneration.

Owner: sG Taka
Co-Owner: bmillz012

Member List
ShikaShogi
Yanto​
Kazamori​
DownieDown​
NarutoXL​
Extras (Photos-Videos)

The member list will be edited every time a new member joins.
I'll edit the extras part soon.

~Basically what we do here is talk about the anime! When we get enough members we'll start RP'ing (I have a couple of games in mind). We share our favorite characters, hypothetical battles and you can even marry! You can compare series, SE's and characters! You can also post picture, videos and links!~

~Marriage Format~
Username:
Marrying:
Game/Anime/Movie:

~Taken~
You either need to ask for permission or find another one.
Misaka Mikoto ~ sG Taka
Kanzaki Kaori ~ bmillz012
Musujime Awaki ~ Kazamori
Konori Mii ~ ShikaShogi
Shirai Kuroko ~ DownieDown
Index ~ NarutoXL

~Other than this any type of chat is available, as long as you don't flame, insult or spam of course. You can also provide updates, as I hear they might release some more SE and a movie has been announced! You can also post fanarts or fanfics. Above all, have fun! :D~

~Also if you have any questions or doubts about the Anime or anything related you can PM me or bmillz012~

If you want me or bmillz012 to add you as a member respond by saying: New Member!

Last edited:

sG Taka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First off!

Username: sG Taka
Marrying: Misaka Mikoto
Game/Anime/Movie: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun ~ Toaru Majutsu no Index I & II

sG Taka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol i am 14 ...i don't want be a father yet...lol....lol....
It's fictional, you're not actually having babies lol

EDIT: If you mean about Komoe having a young appereance..I was joking lol but shes one of the oldest characters of the series tho.. so shes experienced ;) hahaha

Last edited:

ShikaShogi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You finally made it! This anime is amazing..
My favorite character is Accelerator :D

As for marrying, idk I have to think about it xd

I really hope they make another season, or a movie..sometimes I get sad that it all ended :(

sG Taka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You finally made it! This anime is amazing..
My favorite character is Accelerator :D

As for marrying, idk I have to think about it xd

I really hope they make another season, or a movie..sometimes I get sad that it all ended :(
Yea I did! My favorite are Touma and Misaka lol
You do? Are you deciding between someone with no bust like Kuroko or maybe the opposite..like Kanzaki? o_O

Ive heard news about the movie and SE's..nothing on a third season though :(

ShikaShogi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea I did! My favorite are Touma and Misaka lol
You do? Are you deciding between someone with no bust like Kuroko or maybe the opposite..like Kanzaki? o_O

Ive heard news about the movie and SE's..nothing on a third season though :(
Or maybe I like the lolies like Index xd
Oh..well maybe they do a spin-off like Railgun, who knows? :shrug:

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
New Member !​

I just love Kazuma Kamachi's Index-verse !!! I'm more of a light novel fan than anime, because anime just squeezes the material cutting many scenes and explanations. Still great to see it animated! It's popular and I'm sure J.C Staff will animate more seasons. Be it Railgun or Index.
Railgun Season 2 should be next, hopefully in 2012, but there's nothing official yet.

My fav. female character is Mugino Shizuri - 4th strongest Esper in Academy City.
My fav. male character is Accelerator, but not the old one psycho in S1. He's pretty much a main character in later novel volumes, a lot is happening around him.

I would recommend Railgun manga to read :
I think everything from chapter 18 wasn't yet covered by anime. I'm sure they will cover it once new season of Railgun comes out.

Light novel is translated online by good people :] All volumes, side stories and spin off's :

Username: Kazamori
Marrying: Musujime Awaki
Anime: Toaru Majutsu no Index

I'll post my Fan Art of Musujime Awaki here.

Can any of you imagine Railgun without Shirai Kuroko ?

Last edited:

sG Taka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
New Member !​

I just love Kazuma Kamachi's Index-verse !!! I'm more of a light novel fan than anime, because anime just squeezes the material cutting many scenes and explanations. Still great to see it animated! It's popular and I'm sure J.C Staff will animate more seasons. Be it Railgun or Index.
Railgun Season 2 should be next, hopefully in 2012, but there's nothing official yet.

My fav. female character is Mugino Shizuri - 4th strongest Esper in Academy City.
My fav. male character is Accelerator, but not the old one psycho in S1. He's pretty much a main character in later novels, a lot is happening around him.

I think everything from chapter 18 wasn't yet covered by anime. I'm sure they will over it once new season of Railgun comes out.

Light novel is translated online by good people :] All volumes, side stories and spin off's :

Welcome! I just added you to the list!

I haven't read the light novels..I think I should although the Anime is just great! I love HD animes..they always get me because they're so crisp and are good for the sight. Thanks for the link.

o_O I like that you're so sure that they're going to make more series! I really don't care if it's Railgun, Index III or another spin-off as long as they are all in the same universe I'm fine, although I would like to keep either Touma or Misaka as main, I really like their character design.

So you like the redheads huh? lol I think I need to make a list of the people who are taken to avoid confusion. As for your fan art, it's pretty good! Why don't you try putting some color to it and re-posting it? I bet it will look better.

Everybody knows Railgun would not be same without Kuroko..she's the funny/ero part of the series! Besides, everybody knows that we all laughed at these moments :D:

Last edited:

sG Taka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i will join once i i finish the seris still in first season right now
Alright! PM, VM or post new member here whenever you like. Oh, and btw.. boss avatar :cool:

Or maybe I like the lolies like Index xd
Oh..well maybe they do a spin-off like Railgun, who knows? :shrug:
o_O so you like them young huh? lol
According to Kazamari over there..the JC Staff is probably going to make a Railgun II which would be awesome!

ShikaShogi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i will join once i i finish the seris still in first season right now
Why not join now? Its the same thing xd

New Member !​

My fav. male character is Accelerator, but not the old one psycho in S1. He's pretty much a main character in later novel volumes, a lot is happening around him.

I think everything from chapter 18 wasn't yet covered by anime. I'm sure they will cover it once new season of Railgun comes out.

I agree, Im also more of a light novel fan than of anime for basically the same reasons.

Your drawings pretty good! Have you done anymore?

As for Railgun not having Shirai..impossible! She's the main reasons for why I watched Railgun in the first place.

So, which are your least favorite characters?

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welcome! I just added you to the list!

I haven't read the light novels..I think I should although the Anime is just great! I love HD animes..they always get me because they're so crisp and are good for the sight. Thanks for the link.

o_O I like that you're so sure that they're going to make more series! I really don't care if it's Railgun, Index III or another spin-off as long as they are all in the same universe I'm fine, although I would like to keep either Touma or Misaka as main, I really like their character design.

So you like the redheads huh? lol I think I need to make a list of the people who are taken to avoid confusion. As for your fan art, it's pretty good! Why don't you try putting some color to it and re-posting it? I bet it will look better.

Everybody knows Railgun would not be same without Kuroko..she's the funny/ero part of the series! Besides, everybody knows that we all laughed at these moments :D:
Thanks for accepting !​

It's up to you, it's kinda dialogue based, I started reading light novel after the first season, couldn't wait for new season to come out. I still have a bunch of novel arcs to read.
I'm happy that the writer is super fast at writing XD New volumes comes out quickly one after another.

I like red-head characters XD But if you were talking about Mugino, her hair color is light-tea.
Mmm, okay I'll color it, thought my coloring skills got rusty by now. I'm working on Misaka Fan Art now too,but I'll try to find some time to do it anyway !​

Kuroko moments are really funny and not only that, she gets awesome teleporting action too ! XD

They must make another Railgun season, because in the end of first they said "Till next season" .​

sG Taka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for accepting !​

It's up to you, it's kinda dialogue based, I started reading light novel after the first season, couldn't wait for new season to come out. I still have a bunch of novel arcs to read.
I'm happy that the writer is super fast at writing XD New volumes comes out quickly one after another.

I like red-head characters XD But if you were talking about Mugino, her hair color is light-tea.
Mmm, okay I'll color it, thought my coloring skills got rusty by now. I'm working on Misaka Fan Art now too,but I'll try to find some time to do it anyway !​

Kuroko moments are really funny and not only that, she gets awesome teleporting action too ! XD

They must make another Railgun season, because in the end of first they said "Till next season" .​
"A bunch of novel arcs to read"? Wait..so there are arcs in light novels that don't appear in Index, II and Railgun? If so, then I will definitively read the light novels! Besides, I want to see what the anime left out, they always leave out some things.

lol don't worry about your coloring skills, just make a few copies, and work with it until you think you got it! :D

Kuroko needs more battles, I know she got like three battles in Railgun (saving Uiharu, the one where she demolished the building and the final arc one) but still, I'd like to see more of her.

Whaaaaaaat!? They really said that? They better not be leading is us on! You just made my day :D:D I hope we see more of Saten in Railgun II..maybe she'll finally develop the powers we saw when she used the Level Upper.

Oh, I just noticed your avatar..is..is....from the anime! xd

Why not join now? Its the same thing xd

I agree, Im also more of a light novel fan than of anime for basically the same reasons.

Your drawings pretty good! Have you done anymore?

As for Railgun not having Shirai..impossible! She's the main reasons for why I watched Railgun in the first place.

So, which are your least favorite characters?
Dunno..I don't really hate anybody..except for psycho Accelerator Season I..so glad he got beaten by Touma! But as for least favorite..I have to think about it..

ShikaShogi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I finally figured out who I'm gonna marry..

Username: ShikaShogi
Marrying: Last Order (xd Bring on the lolies!)
Anime/Game/Movie: Toaru Majutsu no Index

Last Order is the same age as Misaka right?

Status
Not open for further replies.