Awards
ok what was the thing you wanted to learn i mean toad but something
this:

(Gamaguchi Shibari) - Toad Mouth Binding

* Typeefence/Attack/Supplementary
* Range:Short
* Chakra Cost:30
* Damage Points:N/A
* Description:The user summons the belly of a huge fire breathing toad that traps the opponent in its belly.The user can haae the toad digest the enemy or capture him/her with the toads stomach wall, spill oil on the opponent and lastly blow out fire all while the opponent in inside the toad.
* Note:If the opponent doesnt escape this jutsu before the toad digests him/her the match is automatically over since they are no longer alive.The opponent can escape only if there hands are free to weave seals(Tobi/Madara are the only exceptions) or they havent been caught by the toads stomach walls yet.

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok first i want you to summon a frog
ok

Kuchiyose no Jutsu

Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu, ?????, literally "Summoning Technique" English TV "Summoning Jutsu"
Type:C-rank, Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Users: Uzumaki Naruto, Hatake Kakashi, Fourth Hokage, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Tsunade,Temari, etc.
This Jutsu, using a contract, Seal, and the user's blood, binds an animal to the user. The type of animal is determined by the contract and Seal performed. The blood is used as a signature to make the contract, which can be written on a scroll or tattoo, valid. Once bound, the animal can be summoned to perform a task or help the user in battle.
The summon usually is subservient to the summoner. However, the more powerful summons, for instance Gamabunta, or Manda, demand respect and loyalty from their summoners. Manda even demands hundreds of live human sacrifices.
Other types of summonings include weapons, puppets, or even powerful objects, such as the Rashomon gates.
the older gamakici appears.

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok this is a speciall kind of toad gives naruto a scroll a contract for that toad this scrool was originaly made from the same paper and maker i want you to write youre name and put a finger print

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok this is a speciall kind of toad gives naruto a scroll a contract for that toad this scrool was originaly made from the same paper and maker i want you to write youre name and put a finger print
takes scroll.ok i cut my finger and starts to write name and afther that i put my hand print on it.gives asuma back the scroll

sensei are you here

Last edited: