Toad Mouth Bind Underrated

Voodoo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well not exactly underrated, more so if forgotten. Likewise this Jutsu sends everyone inside a Toads stomach, shown in the manga and anime, Itachi had to use Amaterasu, a high level jutsu just to stop it. Its an extremely powerful jutsu. Almost defeating 2 akatsuki members. What are your views on this?

You must be registered for see images

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's a good tech but don't ovverate it. It's only usable in a tight confined space like that. Itachi could have easily aimed that Amaterasu at Jiraya and he would be dead.

Voodoo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Got proof to defend that?
As again, I do not, if you actually give it a thought you will see that this Toad Mouth Nobody has gotten out from, Jiraiya said it himself, if a jutsu like Rasengan could penetrate this wall, ( Even though Rasengan no has Penetrating qualities ) when it comes to a Thick Sticky toads stomach that would nearly absorb the Rasengan, not to mention the Chidori is for penetration and is classified as a assassination technique, if used on the wall it wouldn't create a big enough hole to escape from.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a good tech but don't ovverate it. It's only usable in a tight confined space like that. Itachi could have easily aimed that Amaterasu at Jiraya and he would be dead.
As I am saying, I am not overrating this Jutsu, I'm simply implying it is forgotten and was a well developed technique.