Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welp, I know they were the primary summons of Naruto and the Pervy Sage himself: Jiraiya. I believe Minato as well as I can't remember him actually summoning toads but he had access to toad sage mode. Toads, in my opinion, are all about brute force when summoned. Most of them are big and either skilled in taijutsu or kenjutsu, or even both. And for the ones that are not big, either their battle intellect is top notch or they provide amazing buffs for the user. Examples being Gamabunta being a big brute force toad and ma and pa being high intellect, stat boosting toads that can help the user break down a situation. The contract gives the user access to all kinds of cool stuff, such as the summons themselves, or even being able to summon something like a toads stomach to capture an opponent like Jiraiya did to Itachi and Kisame. They seem to produce flammable oil that can be combined in unison with fire to unleash deadly combos as well. All around, awesome contract and abilities signers get in the Narutoverse as well as in the RP. That is my general analysis and breakdown of the contract.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,321💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Nice, let's start off with the summons:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamariki) Summoning Technique: Gamariki
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: Gamariki is one of the most unique toad summons from mount Myobokuzan. Although with a very feminine appearance and behavior, he's actually a male (this contrast has lead to many comedic scenes between him and naruto). Slightly bigger than a human, he is a capable toad warrior, with the ability to use Water techniques up to A-Rank, Genjutsu up to B-Rank as well as like most toads, he can use Oil techniques.

Note: can only be summoned once

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamatatsu) Summoning Technique: Gamatatsu
Description: Gamatatsu is the younger son of Gamabunta and Gamakichi's younger brother. Contrasting with his brother and father, he has a somewhat aloof and awkward personality, general distracted from battle and his surroundings. Despite this, along with his brother, he has been training to become a Toad Warrior. Standing more or less with the same height as his brother (similar to a human), he can fight in hand to hand combat, albeit with a lower skill than his brother, but can also use Water techniques up to A-Rank. Similar to most toads, he can use Oil techniques.

Note: requires signing of the Toad Contract.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamachu) Summoning Technique: Gamachu
Description: Is the first toad named in the series. Gamachu is a mid-level toad that first appears when Jiraiya is introduced. Gamachu is always seen wearing samurai armor in battle. When he first appeared in the manga, Gamachu seems to strike the same type of pose as Jiraiya, as he would also seem to have become the personal summon of Jiraiya. This toad seems to be the keeper of the Toad Summoning contract scroll and unlike every other toad ever seen, Gamachu has not yet been seen talking, only quaking once or twice and mainly in the anime. In terms of appearance, the kanji on the necklace around his neck means "friendship," perhaps alluding to the fact that Jiraiya summons him in more relaxed situations. Only slightly smaller than a human, Gamachu is a very capable warrior specializing in Kenjutsu techniques. He can use both skills up to S-Rank as well as Strong Fist taijutsu (non EIG). Like most toads, he can use Oil techniques.

Talk to em about em