Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
@aj just elements. Last technique. Same process.

(Iryo Fuuinjutsu: Chakra Kiyomeru) Medical Sealing Technique: Chakra Purge
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 70
Damage: N/A
Description: A sealing technique designed to purge mallicious or harmful chakra from a patient. The user will place a small paper tag with the kanji "Purge" on the patients chest and do the confrontation handseal with his other hand. The tag will activate, spreading a circular sealing formula on the chest of the patient. The seal will then draw onto itself all the harmful and external chakra that might be present in the users path way. This can work to revert incomplete jinchuriki transformations, curse mark transformations, sage mode, etc. As long as there's an external chakra or energy that isn't the patients native one coursing through him, this seal will draw it in and purge it from the patient. Once the seal does its job, the tag becomes pitch black and crumbles into ash.
Note: can only be used by medical ninjas with sealing mastery.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
This one’s pretty direct too, you apply a paper tag to someone’s chest and perform a seal. The seal acts to draw in external chakra sources, so this would serve as a counter for a bunch of stuff like the one’s listed, genjutsu, and Yin/Yang stuff as well. So I can see myself using this in some situations, although I would need to take note to not mess with my own external reserves like SM.

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
(Iryo Fuuinjutsu: Chakra Kiyomeru) Medical Sealing Technique: Chakra Purge
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 70
Damage: N/A
Description: A sealing technique designed to purge mallicious or harmful chakra from a patient. The user will place a small paper tag with the kanji "Purge" on the patients chest and do the confrontation handseal with his other hand. The tag will activate, spreading a circular sealing formula on the chest of the patient. The seal will then draw onto itself all the harmful and external chakra that might be present in the users path way. This can work to revert incomplete jinchuriki transformations, curse mark transformations, sage mode, etc. As long as there's an external chakra or energy that isn't the patients native one coursing through him, this seal will draw it in and purge it from the patient. Once the seal does its job, the tag becomes pitch black and crumbles into ash.
Note: can only be used by medical ninjas with sealing mastery.
This technique works by placing a small paper tag with the kanji for purge and place it on the check before doing the confrontation hand seal. This activates the tag, which draws into itself any harmful or external chakra present in the chakra system. After absorbing the foreign chakra the tag. This technique is incredibly useful because not only can it help the user to pull foreign chakra from their own system such as in the case of being under a genjutsu. The amount of chakra the tag is able to absorb also makes it a good way to counter yin enhanced genjutsu as long as you're not paralyzed. I also like the fact that it can revert certain modes such as Sage mode and Curse Mark.