Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Aite so boom, what do you know about Advanced Fuuin, what are the core differences between normal and advanced, and what differs between Advanced and Medical Fuuin? These form the core of training so let's get these misconceptions and whatnot out the way early.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
So, the core differences are that adv variation allows for more room and versatility, as it can be used to create body seals, seal higher chakra, and seal a wider range of things, somewhat attributed to the higher chakra cap.

Body seals become possible to be created, as do S rank Fūin techniques.
Chakra cap can be raised from 40 to 70, allowing the creation of seals that combat typically advanced techniques like those of YY.
Variety wise includes combining medical aspects, like sealing damage/injuries/toxins or even bloodlines & chakra abilities. While some of those are achievable to a certain extent by normal Fūin, with advanced they can be last longer and generally be better.

Adv and Medical used to be separated before, but they now fall under the same bracket, at least acquisition wise. I think medical was most of the available canon list, dealing mainly with sealing injuries/abilities and foreign chakra sources, while adv fūin itself allowed for the submission of higher level customs than normal, including body seals.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Vayne pretty much touched on almost everything above, but allow me to reiterate. Advanced Fuuinjutsu allows us to not only create higher-ranking sealing techniques (S Rank) that have the capability to seal larger amounts of chakra (70), but also allows us to create and place seals on a living medium. In addition to this, S ranked sealing techniques don't require a medium and can be set to trigger with a pre-set condition, and can seal thing from a simple elemental field to and entire bloodline ability.

In order to learn Advanced Fuuinjutsu one needs to have mastered medical ninjutsu as that is the only way you'd have enough in-depth knowledge of the human body in order to use it as a medium.

What different between Advanced Fuuinjutsu and Medical Fuuin is that Advanced Fuuinjutsu simply allows for the lack of a medium, and posses an increased chakra sealing threshold, while Medical Fuuin allows for the sealing of specific ability such as cursed seals, Kekkei Genkai, injury, and even chakra itself due to the vast knowledge of the human body. It also allows you to use chakra sealed from other targets for yourself.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Pretty knowledgeable students eh 👀 Anyway, I'll explain them then you guys tell me how you'd put them to use OR how you'd counter them. Either or is fine. Just don't be lazy asses.

This technique is basically a way to keep tissues or molecules alive for whatever reason you may need. Takes a few steps, like needing a container and making the seal on the container after putting said tissues within it. Once the tissue is sealed, it'll be in suspended animation where it'll be kept a living orginism

(Iryo Fuuinjutsu: Yūki Bunshi Soshiki Fūji Gijutsu ) Medical Sealing Arts: Organic Molecular Tissue Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 10
Damage: N/A
Description:
A simple sealing technique used by medical ninjas to seal organic tissue without it deteorating. The user will first need a medium, compatible with organic tissue (preferably water or a similar liquid medium) which he will put inside a container. He will then put the sample tissue inside it, into the medium. He will do the Ox handseal and press his index finger on the container. A sealing mark will spread and surround the container, sealing it. Whatever is sealed inside will not die or decay, even if fragile. Alternatively, if the purpose is to seal Organic Molecules rather than Living Tissue, the user doesn't need a specific medium and can even seal the Organic Molecules in a scroll. The technique can be used to store living organs for donors, tissue samples, blood, toxins, medication, drugs, etc in a viable and perfect manner.

This is a seal that helps get rid of poisons within a body. You just slap that seal on the person, activate the seal, and bam. The seal sucks the poison to and into the sealing tag before the tag falls off. After you've sealed the poison, you can then release it when you want so you can do whatever with it.

(Iryo Fuuinjutsu: Doku Houin ) Medical Sealing Arts: Poison Sealing Method
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilized by taking a tag and slapping it onto a body and then activating the seal. This seal draws all the poison within the body towards that seal and then imbues the poison into the sealing tag before detaching itself. The poison can be released from the tag to be researched and studied later on by performing the confrontation handseal and paying 10 chakra points.
Note: Alternative to using medical jutsu to remove poison.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Aight first one is mostly for Ninja World uses. I'd use to store samples for my Edo or experiments if I ever did any. Would have come in handy back in the Red Fever times for some research missions. It's basically just a more med usage of the basic sealing technique.

A pretty straightforward technique too. Can be used to counter some of someones new arsenal too :) Other than that I can probably use this with my CW thats based on toxin absorption, like removing the poison from a target then using this at a later point to infuse it in my weapon.

• Angry
Reactions: Shady Doctor

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
(Iryo Fuuinjutsu: Yūki Bunshi Soshiki Fūji Gijutsu ) Medical Sealing Arts: Organic Molecular Tissue Sealing Technique
Chakra: 10
Description:
A simple sealing technique used by medical ninjas to seal organic tissue without it deteorating. The user will first need a medium, compatible with organic tissue (preferably water or a similar liquid medium) which he will put inside a container. He will then put the sample tissue inside it, into the medium. He will do the Ox handseal and press his index finger on the container. A sealing mark will spread and surround the container, sealing it. Whatever is sealed inside will not die or decay, even if fragile. Alternatively, if the purpose is to seal Organic Molecules rather than Living Tissue, the user doesn't need a specific medium and can even seal the Organic Molecules in a scroll. The technique can be used to store living organs for donors, tissue samples, blood, toxins, medication, drugs, etc in a viable and perfect manner.
While I can't see an application for this technique in battle, it can have numerous uses for RP purposes such as in the WSE. If I possessed Kinjutsu, I'd put this technique to use by using it to store the DNA I would need for Edo Tensei. It could also be used to store organs such as eyes, or specifically Doujutsu in the case that you need to transport it for a mission or have removed it from your opponent's bio

(Iryo Fuuinjutsu: Doku Houin ) Medical Sealing Arts: Poison Sealing Method
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilized by taking a tag and slapping it onto a body and then activating the seal. This seal draws all the poison within the body towards that seal and then imbues the poison into the sealing tag before detaching itself. The poison can be released from the tag to be researched and studied later on by performing the confrontation handseal and paying 10 chakra points.
Note: Alternative to using medical jutsu to remove poison.
This technique has application for both battling and RPing as it affords you another method of dealing with poison ninjutsu. There are certain bios that are resistant to medical ninjutsu from my knowledge, so this could be a viable option to remove poisons from them instead of using medical chakra. If possible, I would also use it to make use of the stored poison by coating it on my weapon or something for a limited time (not sure if you can do that though).

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Aj idk how effective placing the poisons on your weapons would be. Guess it depends on the poison, but if I'm not mistaken, only puppet users can apply poisons to weapons. Anyways, next two go together.

The first one is a sealing tech you use directly on an opponent after preparing the sealing formula on your finger tips. Once you apply the seal to the target, their chakra is locked to only 65% of it being usable. This limits them to A ranks and lower while locking away any advanced skill like med and sealing and stuff. Then the second jutsu is simply the key to reverse the technique.

( Fūinjutsu: Gogyou Fūin ) - Sealing Technique: Five Elements Seal
Description: The user forms an elemental seal on the fingers of one hand as they are engulfed in blue chakra, one for each of the following five "elements": water, metal, earth, fire and wood. He then slams his hand onto the opponent, causing an imbalance in the opponent's chakra. This restricts the targets chakra flow allowing him to use only 65% of his chakra. As a result, the target can only mold techniques up to A-Rank while the seal is active. Furthermore, advanced techniques that require great chakra control such as Medical Jutsu, Sealing Jutsu, etc cannot be easily used, requiring more time, effort and at times being even impossible to accomplish. The seal is unique in the sense that it can be applied solely or imbued and mixed with an existing seal in the target. In this case, the seal already present in the target needs to be one in direct connection to its chakra flow (like a Jinchuriki Seal, Curse Mark, etc). The seal is useful not only in battle but also to restrict a patients ability to mold chakra, allowing the medical ninja an easier and safer approach.
Note: Can only be learned by Medical Ninjas in the Medical School.*

( Fūinjutsu: Gogyou Kaiin ) - Sealing Technique: Five Elements Unseal
Description: The user forms an elemental sealing key on the fingers of one hand as they are engulfed in blue chakra, one for each of the following five "elements": water, metal, earth, fire and wood. He then applies his hand to the Five Elements Seal and rotates it, effectively opening and removing it.
Note: Can only be learned by Medical Ninjas in the Medical School.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
So countering would be pretty much with the second, though I do have a seal that auto counters that as well. While for putting it to use, I'd say it's gonna have to be through deceit to get that close to someone to apply it which is highkey not happening in the NW. *Attempts to use it on a voidlord regardless* Other than that I guess if im camouflaged or hidden as well are good option + ye old blitz is always an option.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
( Fūinjutsu: Gogyou Fūin ) - Sealing Technique: Five Elements Seal
Description: The user forms an elemental seal on the fingers of one hand as they are engulfed in blue chakra, one for each of the following five "elements": water, metal, earth, fire and wood. He then slams his hand onto the opponent, causing an imbalance in the opponent's chakra. This restricts the targets chakra flow allowing him to use only 65% of his chakra. As a result, the target can only mold techniques up to A-Rank while the seal is active. Furthermore, advanced techniques that require great chakra control such as Medical Jutsu, Sealing Jutsu, etc cannot be easily used, requiring more time, effort and at times being even impossible to accomplish. The seal is unique in the sense that it can be applied solely or imbued and mixed with an existing seal in the target. In this case, the seal already present in the target needs to be one in direct connection to its chakra flow (like a Jinchuriki Seal, Curse Mark, etc). The seal is useful not only in battle but also to restrict a patients ability to mold chakra, allowing the medical ninja an easier and safer approach.
Note: Can only be learned by Medical Ninjas in the Medical School.*
Naturally, be the best way to counter this technique would be to avoid letting the opponent touch you in the first place. This can be done by just dodging outright or making use of techniques such as a slap or defensive crane to redirect the hand before it can hit you and place this seal. Given the fact that you have to apply this seal with your hands, then making use of it in conjunction with taijutsu would be your best option.

( Fūinjutsu: Gogyou Kaiin ) - Sealing Technique: Five Elements Unseal
Description: The user forms an elemental sealing key on the fingers of one hand as they are engulfed in blue chakra, one for each of the following five "elements": water, metal, earth, fire and wood. He then applies his hand to the Five Elements Seal and rotates it, effectively opening and removing it.
A natural counter to the previous technique, if the Five Elements Seal is successfully placed on you then you can make use of this technique to regain access to all of your chakra previously sealed abilities.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
another seal and "key". One of you (Vayne) tell me how you'd use this besides on a cursed mark. And the other, (Aj) tell me howd you break it other than the unsealing tech below.

(Fuinjutsu: Fūja Hōin) Sealing Technique: Evil Sealing Method

Description: This technique is used to suppress technique-induced marks on a person. Marks of weaker power can be completely suppressed by this technique alone, but for marks of higher power, like Sasuke Uchiha's Cursed Seal of Heaven, it will cause the seal's power to become dependent on the recipient's own willpower to some extent, especially if the sealer is not experienced enough to strengthen the seal with his own power. It is also capable of holding back certain kekkei genkai, such as that of the Kurama clan as seen when Kurenai tried to do this. This seal requires a high number of hand seals to be performed (Hare → Snake → Horse → Ram → Bird → Tiger → Hare → Snake → Horse → Ram → Bird → Tiger → Hare → Snake → Horse → Ram → Bird → Dog → Rat) and consumes large amount of chakra from the user. Preparation for this technique requires two concentric circles with kunai placed in intervals along the circumference, in addition to a number of characters written in blood that radiate out from the centre of the cursed seal. According to Kakashi, this technique is quick, but painful.

( Fuuinjutsu: Kaija Hōin ) - Sealing Arts: Evil Release Method
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The direct counterpart to the Evil Sealing Method, this technique is used to release technique-induced marks on a person rather than sealing it. Compared to the Evil Sealing Method, the Evil Releasing Method requires far less preparation. Additionally it can be used to forcefully release a curse mark, either of heaven or earth, forcing the corruption of the natural energy into the targets body.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
So this could probably apply on the Karma seal stuff, though not completely sure on that with all the Otsu wildness. Other than that I'd say this can be used on a bunch of clans with KGs so like anythings that relies on external power I guess, potentially even crossing over to HAs like Star Chakra or w.e they're called.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
(Fuinjutsu: Fūja Hōin) Sealing Technique: Evil Sealing Method
Description: This technique is used to suppress technique-induced marks on a person. Marks of weaker power can be completely suppressed by this technique alone, but for marks of higher power, like Sasuke Uchiha's Cursed Seal of Heaven, it will cause the seal's power to become dependent on the recipient's own willpower to some extent, especially if the sealer is not experienced enough to strengthen the seal with his own power. It is also capable of holding back certain kekkei genkai, such as that of the Kurama clan as seen when Kurenai tried to do this. This seal requires a high number of hand seals to be performed (Hare → Snake → Horse → Ram → Bird → Tiger → Hare → Snake → Horse → Ram → Bird → Tiger → Hare → Snake → Horse → Ram → Bird → Dog → Rat) and consumes large amount of chakra from the user. Preparation for this technique requires two concentric circles with kunai placed in intervals along the circumference, in addition to a number of characters written in blood that radiate out from the centre of the cursed seal. According to Kakashi, this technique is quick, but painful.
Outside of the release method, I feel like you can break this style by corrupting the sealing script (the concentric circles and kunai) through the use of certain customs. This technique takes a lot of set-up, so outside of mission or story RP, I don't see it being used. The only exception is if you manage to knock out your opponent in battle. I don't believe chakra surges would work to break this.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
first one is an essay telling you that you can link your chakra network to someone and even out the chakra proportions between you and that person.

Second is a fancy way of sealing off a KG in someone. Give me pros and cons of both.

(Iryo Fuuinjutsu: Setsuzoku no Chakra) Medical Sealing Technique: Chakra Link
Chakra: 40 (-100 per turn for the user, +100 per turn for the patient)
Description: An otherwise simple technique in concept, it stands as a very complex technique. The medical ninja, when facing a patient with depleted or near depleted chakra, will link his own chakra flow with that of the patient, sharing some of his chakra with the patient. Because not all ninjas have the ability of chakra transfer, medical ninjas developed a sealing technique to allow this. The user will take 2 small paper tags with a seal inscribed containing one the kanji for "Donor" and the other the kanji for "Recipient". He will place the respective tags in their place on the chest (one on him or a donor, and the other on the person that needs the chakra) and do the Horse+Hare+Tiger handseal, triggering the technique. The seal on the paper tag will expand and spread across the targets body. The donor seal and the recipient seal are connected to each other and as such make it possible to link both chakra networks. Immediately, the chakra will start to flow from the one with more chakra to the one with less chakra. Without medical knowledge and mastery, one wouldn't be able to link both chakra networks without hurting both targets but without chakra transfer abilities of their own, a medical ninja needs the seal to mediate the transfer. Once the transfer is under way, it can be cancelled by doing the same handseals in an inverse order or let it take it course as the seal has a safeguard to prevent death. The seal will only serve to, at most, equalize both targets chakra levels, never allowing the donor to drop below the recipient. For example, if the donor has 1002 points of chakra and the recipient has 2 points, the technique will end when both are left with 502 points of chakra. A drawback of the technique is that both participants need to have their chakras calm and undisturbed. If one is under the effect of a genjutsu it will pass to the other and if one has natural energy mixed with his chakra and the other is incapable of dealing with it, he will petrify. A big vantage of the technique is that while one needs the ritual to trigger it, once it starts, both parties no longer need to be near eachother, allowing the medical ninja to treat other patients while donating his chakra or even go to another battlefield to help in another front. Additionally, the seal is refined enough to filter Natural Energy and other harmful energies that might be coursing inside the donors or recipients chakra system, allowing the use to cause no harm to either side due to those factors.
Note: Can only be used by medical ninjas with sealing mastery.

(Iryo Fuuinjutsu: Kekkei Genkai Fuuin no Jutsu) Medical Sealing Arts: Bloodline Sealing Technique
Chakra: 70
Description:
A special seal designed to seal off a patients KG to allow a given treatment or to enable a better healing process. The user will focus his chakra into his whole palm, which will be suddenly engulfed in an orange "chakra flame". In the middle of the palm, the kanji "stop" will be manifested. The user will then press his palm against the patient which will burn the kanji onto him and create the sealing mark (a pentagon of kanji inscriptions surrounding the main kanji). Upon doing so the patient will lose access to his Kekkei Genkai. The seal works by specifically sealing off bloodline genes, effectively disabling their use. This is specially useful when treating Kaguya Clan patients, whose KG can be detrimental to the healing process. In battle, the medical ninja can also use this technique against enemies to seal off their use of a KG. Against Elemental or Organic KG ninjas, it prevents them from accessing it and using its techniques or having its abilities. When used against a Doujutsu user, the seal will prevent him from activating his KG, leaving him with his normal eyesight. The exception is the Rinnegan, which cannot be sealed as its not a Kekkei Genkai itself but the merging of two blood lines. The technique is also useless against enemies with implanted genetic material or doujutsu, as those aren't part of their own DNA but simply implanted tissue.
Note: Seal can only be successfully placed twice per battle

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Chakra link? In this day and age? I aint finna catch Red Fever v2 off of that. Anyways, somewhat of an amped up version fo chakra transfer technique, minus the buffs. It equalizes chakra, so it shares the negatives as well like a genjutsu, but eh that can be beneficial if we can share boosts, or split sage chakra between sage mode users. The only cool thing going on for this technique tbh is that after it stars it can be done at a distance, so you could have someone act as a battery for you, but eh never using this tbh.

This one's pretty cool as it seals off KG completely. So that's neat, disadvantage is that it needs to be done in short range but meh. On the plus side I can finally use a custom based on this tech, finna be shooting out those quirk eraser bullets.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
(Iryo Fuuinjutsu: Setsuzoku no Chakra) Medical Sealing Technique: Chakra Link
Chakra: 40 (-100 per turn for the user, +100 per turn for the patient)
Description: An otherwise simple technique in concept, it stands as a very complex technique. The medical ninja, when facing a patient with depleted or near depleted chakra, will link his own chakra flow with that of the patient, sharing some of his chakra with the patient. Because not all ninjas have the ability of chakra transfer, medical ninjas developed a sealing technique to allow this. The user will take 2 small paper tags with a seal inscribed containing one the kanji for "Donor" and the other the kanji for "Recipient". He will place the respective tags in their place on the chest (one on him or a donor, and the other on the person that needs the chakra) and do the Horse+Hare+Tiger handseal, triggering the technique. The seal on the paper tag will expand and spread across the targets body. The donor seal and the recipient seal are connected to each other and as such make it possible to link both chakra networks. Immediately, the chakra will start to flow from the one with more chakra to the one with less chakra. Without medical knowledge and mastery, one wouldn't be able to link both chakra networks without hurting both targets but without chakra transfer abilities of their own, a medical ninja needs the seal to mediate the transfer. Once the transfer is under way, it can be cancelled by doing the same handseals in an inverse order or let it take it course as the seal has a safeguard to prevent death. The seal will only serve to, at most, equalize both targets chakra levels, never allowing the donor to drop below the recipient. For example, if the donor has 1002 points of chakra and the recipient has 2 points, the technique will end when both are left with 502 points of chakra. A drawback of the technique is that both participants need to have their chakras calm and undisturbed. If one is under the effect of a genjutsu it will pass to the other and if one has natural energy mixed with his chakra and the other is incapable of dealing with it, he will petrify. A big vantage of the technique is that while one needs the ritual to trigger it, once it starts, both parties no longer need to be near eachother, allowing the medical ninja to treat other patients while donating his chakra or even go to another battlefield to help in another front. Additionally, the seal is refined enough to filter Natural Energy and other harmful energies that might be coursing inside the donors or recipients chakra system, allowing the use to cause no harm to either side due to those factors.
Note: Can only be used by medical ninjas with sealing mastery.
A pro of this technique is is that it's a great way to keep your allies in a fight. In my case I usually have my dogs attack a lot, so if they start running out of chakra I can make use of this technique to replenish their reserves. The fact that you don't need to be in close proximity after initiating this tech is also a big advantage. A con of this is that since our chakra networks are linked, then when one is placed in an illusion then so is the other, meaning that in some cases you'd need each person to break the illusion.

(Iryo Fuuinjutsu: Kekkei Genkai Fuuin no Jutsu) Medical Sealing Arts: Bloodline Sealing Technique
Description:
A special seal designed to seal off a patients KG to allow a given treatment or to enable a better healing process. The user will focus his chakra into his whole palm, which will be suddenly engulfed in an orange "chakra flame". In the middle of the palm, the kanji "stop" will be manifested. The user will then press his palm against the patient which will burn the kanji onto him and create the sealing mark (a pentagon of kanji inscriptions surrounding the main kanji). Upon doing so the patient will lose access to his Kekkei Genkai. The seal works by specifically sealing off bloodline genes, effectively disabling their use. This is specially useful when treating Kaguya Clan patients, whose KG can be detrimental to the healing process. In battle, the medical ninja can also use this technique against enemies to seal off their use of a KG. Against Elemental or Organic KG ninjas, it prevents them from accessing it and using its techniques or having its abilities. When used against a Doujutsu user, the seal will prevent him from activating his KG, leaving him with his normal eyesight. The exception is the Rinnegan, which cannot be sealed as its not a Kekkei Genkai itself but the merging of two blood lines. The technique is also useless against enemies with implanted genetic material or doujutsu, as those aren't part of their own DNA but simply implanted tissue.
Note: Seal can only be successfully placed twice per battle
A pro of this technique is the fact that you can disable an entire field of techniques from your opponent by sealing their KG. This can close off access to abilities such as the Sharingan, Ketsuryūgan, Sage transformation, etc. A con of the technique though is the fact that like most of these techs, it requires physical contact, which can be difficult given how hard it can be to physically touch your opponent.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Nice. Tell me how these next two work. Advantages, disadvantages etc.

(Iryo Fuuinjutsu: Kega Fuuin no Jutsu )Medical Sealing Arts: Injury Sealing Technique
Chakra: 40
Description: Upon being injured, the user will focus chakra into his index and middle fingers which will manifest green flames made of chakra. He will then touch the limb or area affected by the injury and burn into it a series of kanji, forming a circular seal around the targeted area. As the seal forms, any injury contained within it is halted in its progression as the seal effectively seals the injury. Most physical trauma, poisonings, etc injuries will spread and become bigger, affecting more of the surrounding tissues or simply release toxins, consume energy or even drain blood, weakening the body. The technique can also be applied to patients, to make treatment easier by sealing simpler injuries, allowing one to take more time and focus on the more severe, life threatening injuries, essentially buying the medical ninja time to properly heal. By using this technique, the medical ninja can temporarily avoid those effects by sealing the injury and halting its progression. This doesn't, however, heal the injury, simply placing it into a sort of stasis. The limitation is that the user cannot use the area which was seal nor will it function. This means that if the injury is in a limb, it will be sealed and cannot be moved or used (this pertains to the areas below the seal as if for example the injury is on the wrist, the user can move the arm up until the wrist but cannot move the hand or the wrist) but if the injury is in the users core (abdomen, thorax, etc) the user will face limited movement of the torso and abdomen but no functional drawback. The technique can also be used to seal the effects of a technique into the users body like halting the burning spread of flames or the spread of a harmful toxin. Once the seal is release, the user will need to deal with the injury and heal it or treat it.
Note: Requires medical training and Fuuinjutsu Mastery
Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle

(Iryo Fuuinjutsu: Chakura Fuuin no Jutsu) Medical Sealing Arts: Chakra Sealing Technique
Description:
The medical ninja will focus chakra to the tip of his five fingers. Upon doing so, yellow chakra "flames" surround each finger tip, displaying 5 different kanji (Mountain, Lake, Water, Thunder and Earth). Pressing the fingers on the target will burn the kanji onto him, creating a circular seal with a tajitu surrounded by various kanji. As this seal is burned into the target, it immediately seals off 50% of his current chakra reserves and disables the use of skills of any nature above B-Rank. The seal can be released by a sealing master by using the same procedure but instead of the original kanji, burning a different set (Water, Thunder, Earth, Heaven and Fire).
Note: to release or use, requires medical sealing mastery

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
(Iryo Fuuinjutsu: Kega Fuuin no Jutsu )Medical Sealing Arts: Injury Sealing Technique
Chakra: 40
Description: Upon being injured, the user will focus chakra into his index and middle fingers which will manifest green flames made of chakra. He will then touch the limb or area affected by the injury and burn into it a series of kanji, forming a circular seal around the targeted area. As the seal forms, any injury contained within it is halted in its progression as the seal effectively seals the injury. Most physical trauma, poisonings, etc injuries will spread and become bigger, affecting more of the surrounding tissues or simply release toxins, consume energy or even drain blood, weakening the body. The technique can also be applied to patients, to make treatment easier by sealing simpler injuries, allowing one to take more time and focus on the more severe, life threatening injuries, essentially buying the medical ninja time to properly heal. By using this technique, the medical ninja can temporarily avoid those effects by sealing the injury and halting its progression. This doesn't, however, heal the injury, simply placing it into a sort of stasis. The limitation is that the user cannot use the area which was seal nor will it function. This means that if the injury is in a limb, it will be sealed and cannot be moved or used (this pertains to the areas below the seal as if for example the injury is on the wrist, the user can move the arm up until the wrist but cannot move the hand or the wrist) but if the injury is in the users core (abdomen, thorax, etc) the user will face limited movement of the torso and abdomen but no functional drawback. The technique can also be used to seal the effects of a technique into the users body like halting the burning spread of flames or the spread of a harmful toxin. Once the seal is release, the user will need to deal with the injury and heal it or treat it.
Note: Requires medical training and Fuuinjutsu Mastery
Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle
This technique works by focusing your chakra into the index finger that manifests as green flames that when touched to an injury burns a series of kanji which forms a circular seal around it. This seal halts the progression of any injury within it. This includes physical trauma and even stops poison from spreading and affecting the surrounding tissue.

A pro of this technique is that it stops a wound from becoming more serious, allowing you to focus on fighting or making it through whatever situation you're in and focus on healing the injury later. A con of this technique is that sealing an injury comes with some debilitating side-effects, such as the inability to move a limb if that's where the sealed injury was.

(Iryo Fuuinjutsu: Chakura Fuuin no Jutsu) Medical Sealing Arts: Chakra Sealing Technique
Description:
The medical ninja will focus chakra to the tip of his five fingers. Upon doing so, yellow chakra "flames" surround each finger tip, displaying 5 different kanji (Mountain, Lake, Water, Thunder and Earth). Pressing the fingers on the target will burn the kanji onto him, creating a circular seal with a tajitu surrounded by various kanji. As this seal is burned into the target, it immediately seals off 50% of his current chakra reserves and disables the use of skills of any nature above B-Rank. The seal can be released by a sealing master by using the same procedure but instead of the original kanji, burning a different set (Water, Thunder, Earth, Heaven and Fire).
Note: to release or use, requires medical sealing mastery
This technique works by focusing chakra to the tip of the five fingers that manifests as yellow flames on the fingertips with five different kanji. When pressed onto a target the kanji will burn into their flesh and create a circular seal surrounded by various kanji that seals off half of the target's current chakra reserves while also disabling skills above B-Rank.

For this technique, I don't really see any advantages or disadvantages. Being able to seal away half of an opponent's chakra and deactivate skills is a nice effect, but the physical contact requirement would be difficult to fulfill in battle.

I do have a question though. Since this deactivates skills of any nature above B-Rank, does it apply only to elemental techniques? or does it also affect fields like yin and yang and EIG, etc.?

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Simply sealing off injuries via forming a seal at the targeted injury, preventing it from progressing further and enabling a delayed healing at the user's convenience. The trade off is the potential of sealing off afflicted limbs or body parts, making this technique unusable in combat, or at least very selective in when it should be used.

Similar to the five elements seal, but functioning at a higher level thus restricting B ranks and below while sealing off 50% of the opponents chakra. Shoutout Moofy & Gobi. It's con is once again it's range, but it can be worked around.