ackeem1992

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how are you guys towards girl, are you kind, friendly a gentleman? or are you aggressive, stern and bold.? then tell me your relationship status if thats too much to ask?

ackeem1992

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah around a girl that your attracted to, who you want to have a relationship with, from my experience they tend to like nice guys but as friends but recently it was quite the opposite with a girl i met a month ago seems she's attracted to nicer guys.

basically i want to know your experiences of when you act nice or mean as it relates to you actually getting the girl.

Crocodile

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>Beta as shit. ( Not greentexting, just >'ing to point at myself)
I have a hard time speaking to girls when it comes to relationship stuff.(I choke around girls that I like) Other than that, I am pretty much a funny guy around other girls.

ackeem1992

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
idk i don't want to seem racist but this particular girl is white, i'm black, the black girls i talk to tend to be attracted to aggression idk why perhaps i'm over thinking this.

Finn

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im just a ****. It's working well for me though

>Beta as shit. ( Not greentexting, just >'ing to point at myself)
I have a hard time speaking to girls when it comes to relationship stuff.(I choke around girls that I like) Other than that, I am pretty much a funny guy around other girls.
So im guessing you get 'friendzoned' alot?