YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had known of the series but never consistently followed it...
But recently I completed it all and (sob) the Nostalgia...:T_T:
It's the first series in which I couldn't pick some favs, maybe because there are just a few that are not good enough...

I want to know you people's favs... From both parts.

Also,
I want to know IF we replace Aang and Korra in their respective tasks and battles, what'd have happened???

Last edited:

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Favorite from part 1/TLA would be Aang or Soka. I really liked their childish ways in part 1, then again I really liked the entire gang, they really seemed connected. From part 2/LoK it would be probably Bolin or Verrick(whatever his name). HM to Ju-lee and Zaheer.

If they (Aang and Kora) switched roles, I'm not for sure how things would have really have turned out. I'm not sure if Kora would have fled from her responsibilities as avatar at a young age because she seemed more matured than Aang. Then again she was older than Aang.

Reactions: YellowFang

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Favorite from atla=zuko
Favorite from lok=asami/zaheer

Aang wouldn't survive in korra's time. He needs to be a fully realized avatar before facing any of korra's villians (bar kuvira).

Zuko, zhao, etc aren't threats to korra. But azula and ozai would beat her in certain circumstances.

Lia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Puh... tough choice.

TLA: Toph, Azula, Iroh.. in that order. These three are totally awesome.

LOK: Zaheer, Kuvira, Toph, Korra and Zuko (i hated him as a young man.. but do you remember the scene with him and his dragon after Ming-Hua escaped from prison? AWESOME!).. also in that order.