Chunin
Special Jounin
Jounin
S-Class Ninja
Sanin
Kage
Sage
and Hellsbadass

I just thought we should put Sage underneath Kage and above Sanin.
My reason in sugesting this is because SPOILER If you don't read the Magna
In the Manga Naruto wants to end the war. In my opinion if I was going to end a war i will go to the battle as strong as possible. Yet naruto chooses his Tailed beast over his Sage mode to end the war, So my guess is the tailed beast is stronger the the Sage mode. Tailed beast mode is somewhat equivelent to a kage's power since Raikage can handle himself against Naruto in Beast form.
So Sage mode should'nt be ranked higher then kage if it's not stroger then a Kage's power.

But obviously Sage mode is stronger then the Sanin Rank since Jiraiya was having trouble fighting pein so he used Sage mode

Example:

S-Class Ninja
Sanin
Sage
Kage

Tell me what you think:|
Hope you guy's understand this thread

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't thick she could be called A true Kage power wise. Since in her prime she was branded Sanin, Like Garra I don't think he has the power of a kage. no disrespect to anybody
Nope her power is in her medical ninjutsu in that field she is invincible!!!

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, I see no reason for that.

You made an incorrent statement. You link sage instantly to sage mode and start making comparisons with the Kyuubi mode and the kage's power, however that's wrong. Sage isn't only tied to sage mode, in fact it's quite the opposite, sage mode is tied to the sage.

So all your comments about sage mode are irrelevant and voided. Or have you forgotten the Sage of Six Paths? He was a sage too and his strength and skill surpasses that of all the kage's combined. The title of kage has a very political, earthly dimension, however the title of sage is something that transcends that. The SO6P was a holy man, far above something like a kage.

It's the same for Jiraiya and the toad sages. They became one with nature and transcended higher than other people, independently from something political as a kage. Of course they can get involved with such political matters, but that's just depends on the situation. Ma and pa didn't master the sage arts for the purpose of fighting for Konoha.

Reactions: HesGotFlow

Infinity

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
since every member has a symbol of the village they have chosen, either hidden leaf, hidden sand etc...., i think someone who surpasses 20000 posts and with atleast some awards should have the title of "Hero" of the Village they have chosen!!

as naruto is "hero of the hidden leaf"

what do u think guys?

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
since every member has a symbol of the village they have chosen, either hidden leaf, hidden sand etc...., i think someone who surpasses 20000 posts and with atleast some awards should have the title of "Hero" of the Village they have chosen!!

as naruto is "hero of the hidden leaf"

what do u think guys?

People are a hero when they accomplish something grand, like being a critical point for turning the tides in a war. If they could do this. It's useless to start giving more and more ranks, because in the end, the website has enough ranks (imo). It's just more work for the Admins/Gmods/Mods to keep track of everything. And also, what about Missing Nins, and people who frequently change villages (and yes there are enough examples)?

Infinity

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People are a hero when they accomplish something grand, like being a critical point for turning the tides in a war. If they could do this. It's useless to start giving more and more ranks, because in the end, the website has enough ranks (imo). It's just more work for the Admins/Gmods/Mods to keep track of everything. And also, what about Missing Nins, and people who frequently change villages (and yes there are enough examples)?
i think it would be cool to have a special rank

or maybe when someone reaches a certain level - they can choose themselves what to name their last rank!

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think it would be cool to have a special rank

or maybe when someone reaches a certain level - they can choose themselves what to name their last rank!
Everyone would want a special personal rank, that's the thing.
There's only one person who has his own personal rank, and that is the famous buttrapist; Hellsbadass.

Arts

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You made an incorrent statement. You link sage instantly to sage mode and start making comparisons with the Kyuubi mode and the kage's power, however that's wrong. Sage isn't only tied to sage mode, in fact it's quite the opposite, sage mode is tied to the sage.

So all your comments about sage mode are irrelevant and voided. Or have you forgotten the Sage of Six Paths? He was a sage too and his strength and skill surpasses that of all the kage's combined. The title of kage has a very political, earthly dimension, however the title of sage is something that transcends that. The SO6P was a holy man, far above something like a kage.

It's the same for Jiraiya and the toad sages. They became one with nature and transcended higher than other people, independently from something political as a kage. Of course they can get involved with such political matters, but that's just depends on the situation. Ma and pa didn't master the sage arts for the purpose of fighting for Konoha.
I see were you are coming from since SO6P was the strogest ninja alive Sage mode should be the highest rank. i'm not trying to compare The Sage to Sage Mode

But To end the war naruto is chosing Tailed Beast over sage MODE whicch in my guess is stronger.

Just cause Sage mode has Sage in it does'nt mean it's the strongest rank. It should'nt be compared or completly tied up to SOP6.

Sage Mode is a Mode where you use natural energy along with your own energy. maybe they called it Sage Mode because the technique imitates what kind of energy The SO6P has.

Sage Mode might be a way to get a tenth of the SO6P power. I'm not trying to compare that once you learn Sage Mode you have all the SO6P power.

I hope you understand where i'm coming from
and everybody understands me cause i have trouble explaing myself

Last edited:

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I have to disagree with the SO6P part. He should be left out of this 'cause he is not a "Sage" in a same way as Jiraya and the toads are.

I get your point, but so6p was the god of shinobi and ultimate ninja. Ofcourse he is above kage. IMO the title sage with him is just a way praising him as a holy, wise godlike being.

Sage word has a different meaning with the toads, Jiraya and Naruto. They have become one with the nature and are higher level than kages in that way, but their "sagesness" cannot in no way be compared to that of SO6P.

Sy imo you cannot say "well SO6P was sage too..." , but the with the rest I agree.