Time to end the Sakura hype: "Sakura vs Who ever" Debate Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awwwww sh!t!!! I have a little free time to Shit on Sakura supporters! This thread will discuss the recent topics on who "Sakura can now beat" BS I've any many other user's have been seeing lately.

Sakura as a whole is a semi decent character and works better in teams or support, but the fact many think she is mid-high or even Kage level period show's I have to Put an end to this Virus. haha I've notice many of you piggy back on another's opinion if you think the other user is "reliable". But since you all go off hype and he said she said, i'll be using manga facts to debunk your thoughts. LehGo!

Sakura vs Zabuza and Haku:

This fight is so one sided only a few users know or see it (not everyone knows both sides that are being argued). Individually She has her chances vs Zabuza and can Defeat Haku possibly. But together both are Kage level in conjunction. Making up for what the other lacks and the likes.

Sakura; The main reason Why many think she wins is the "Punch the Ground GG" argument... -____-... And no other particular Reason. I'll debunk this retard logic for the simple ones.

Zabuza Starts off using the Hidden mist Jutsu (that he can preform any where with his own water nature Chakra btw). Unlike the Mizukage he can choose to make it or leave it the way it is. When super thick Only a is what You can see. Period! As in you are a sitting duck if you do not have away to combat him or get rid of the mist.

So ofc the Sakura punches the ground Argument comes into play. Their are many flaws to this simple tactic so i'll only explain a few.

1. If she attempts the "Shannaroooooo" Step A. , Step B. , Step C. ; she is vulnerable to everything They have and i'll explain why!

Before Step A even happens she first has to think of the plan. Zabuza and haku can do many things in this time. Such as Zabuza Blitzing her before she even attempts to jump up [ ]. And we all can agree she is not Surviving the Great Beheader Slicing her head smooth off or ! But Lets assume she gets off with step A. and jumps.

Step B. She is now mid air charging her punch! This is the most Dumbest thing you can attempt against The 2! Haku has the ability to make his Ice mirrors appear anywhere on the battle field ! As soon as she jumps off the ground, the second her feet leaves the surface, Haku already has her number and can stop the attempt of smashing the ground. How you ask? Haku can create around her while and before she attempts to come back down to the earth. Like so:

You must be registered for see images

Now you might be saying "What will putting mirrors around her in the air do?", Well for the slow ones I'll break it down even further! With the mirrors in place and Sakura being the most Vulnerable in the air and and (Since one cannot fly or do anything while they are helpless in the air to grab or use memento/force off something), she is helpless as she is raped mid air from this:

And this time she will be going for thus messing up her momentum and progress from air to ground. This would then make her fall towards the ground with lost momentum for Zabuza to slash her with no difficulty! She has no way to stop them from doing this strategy! NONE! But lets assume she somehow does (since you sakura fans are stubborn) and move to Step C..

Step C. She connects the punch to the ground. Many think she will disperse the mist.. haha.. No, it will still be around! Or Zabuza can literally in an instant make more. lmmfao Making that entire attempt all for not! But more then anything the Contact with the ground caused A dust cloud that would be added with the Mist. That is 2 times worse then what she was in before!!!

And keep in mind Zabuza can easily easily Go in and out of range from her hit No diff, while Haku go anywhere he pleases instantly with his Ice mirrors. So she or her "GG shockwave" will literally do nothing to then two! And more then anything Sakura has ZERO REFLEX FEATS TO BRAG ABOUT! Just like a (THAT SURVIVED HER ALMIGHTY GOD PUNCH THE GROUND SHOCKWAVE BTW..) Was about to One hit her off the manga no diff!!! lol Manga facts PPl! And the clone didn't even blitz her. Zabuza is wayyyyyyyyyyyy Faster based on Manga feats no diff. He will instantly Slice her like a Tomato! GG

Now lets move on to the next only Argument Sakura fans love to use.. Katsuya!

While the Slug summon is out of character for her to use off bat, lets assume she does this in the mist instead of her "Punch ground GG argument"..

First Lets talk about the facts about Slugs first for the users that do not know:

Slugs' bodies are made up mostly of water, and without a full-sized shell, their soft tissues are prone to desiccation. They must generate protective mucus to survive. Many species are most active just after rain because of the moist ground. In drier conditions, they hide in damp places such as under tree bark, fallen logs, rocks, and man-made structures, such as planters, to help retain body moisture.[3]

Slugs produce two types of mucus: one is thin and watery, and the other thick and sticky. Both kinds are hygroscopic. The thin mucus spreads from the foot's center to its edges, whereas the thick mucus spreads from front to back. Slugs also produce thick mucus that coats the whole body of the animal.[3]
With that being said.. Haku has... Ice release!!! He can create Ice from no where and even control the to his liking and even !! Haku with the water mist aiding will No diff Freeze the Out side of the Slug before it could do anything! Fun fact Most/all slugs cannot survive the harsh cold or freezing tempts. During the winter or when it snows; to survive they burrow deep in the ground far enough for where the cold Temp's cannot reach them.

Your next excuse might be, "she will multiply"... haha... The time it takes haku to make it snow and create ice is instant! and with the amount of water in her body it makes it that much easier with the added mist water latching on to her body! The thick Ice will be like this all over the slugs body:

Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying it cannot be stopped, but it will stop the slug temporary from being involved in the fight. Even though the slug cannot catch neither with that slow as acid. It would allow the 2 ninjas to blitz Sakura when she is most vulnerable! Since she has no reaction feats that would even hint she could stop the two from blitzing or closing teh distance to swipe her head or body smooth off!!! But more then anything she would first have to bite her finger to get blood then, say "Summoning jutsu", which takes time itself.

Moral of the story: She cannot beat the two nor stands a chance since they have a answer for what ever she might think of doing! This isn't even a discussion of whether they would win, it is more so how fast or bad they would win. Based on Manga facts and evidence!
Next!

Sakura Vs K10/11:

Sakura vs Choji is an intresting one, but becuase of recent wank and few feats Sakura (with no thought at all) is assumed to be over Konaha rookies or "K10" (or K11 with Sai). I want waist time telling why some of the K11 beat or can defeat her, instead Ill just List the ones who could and if you wanna argue on the for sure ones If i have time I'll get at ya:

For sure beat her:
Neji
Sai
Choji

Maybe beat her or could go either way:
Lee
Kiba
Shino

And the rest doesn't matter for now. Now it isn't a knock on her. Because like I stated before, she is a kage level support team ninja (mid high in teams). But solo she is Mid-high Joinin being realistic and not all that BS manga portrayal.

Sakura vs Sasori, Sakura vs Chiyo, Sakura vs Kankuro

All three puppet Users Defeat her. Sasori is no diff neg Diff, Chiyo is High diff only because she is not in prime (in prime it would be neg) and Kankuro is low-mid Diff. They literally have a counter for everything she could do. And at the same time out class her in almost every way. The fact that it is even up for discussion with Sasori shows this site is trash now. I'll argue any of the 3 as well.

Sakura vs Who ever she couldn't beat before but you think she beats now. I will defend who ever with in reason but mainly the one's I listed in the thread. With some of the free time and when I'm available I can go at it real quick. This is me call any and all users out whether Sakura fanbase or not. The Haku and Zabuza vs her was just to start things off for the others, I have more reasons and info on that match if you think she still has a chance.​

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol Get over Sakura really. You spent way too much time on her and you dont even like her.
Lmao you must not know this only took me about 20 minutes huh? But you're new, so I'm not surprised. I don't like her fan base, can care less for her. I did this to sasuke fans, minato fans, itachi fans, kakashi fans etc etc. you new users are clueless to the past on this site apperently. If your not going to stay on subject/defend her just don't reply next time.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do ppl think sakura's punch causes shockwaves?.
Kishi didn't even draw a shock wave...
It doesn't but you can't tell them nothing. It's easier to just prove them wrong with the "shock wave" argument. (even though a juubi clone and other clones were right next to her, a shock wave would have blown them all away)

Gagster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao you must not know this only took me about 20 minutes huh? But you're new, so I'm not surprised. I don't like her fan base, can care less for her. I did this to sasuke fans, minato fans, itachi fans, kakashi fans etc etc. you new users are clueless to the past on this site apperently. If your not going to stay on subject/defend her just don't reply next time.
ok, sure .

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not a "Shock wave" and nothing in the room moved. The table that was literally right next to them is still in tact as if nothing happened.
The tent almost came apart. You can literally see the tent opening get blown as well as the sides of the tent coming up. Not to mention if there is no shockwave why would the shinobi outside even react?

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We're quite upset. Unfortunately i've already discussed half of these in previos vs threads and your outlook on a vs matchup is as good as near anyone elses because none of it is cannon and determines things would go such a way if kish created such a matchup in his manga. Sakura pwns.

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It doesn't but you can't tell them nothing. It's easier to just prove them wrong with the "shock wave" argument. (even though a juubi clone and other clones were right next to her, a shock wave would have blown them all away)
I am somewhat confused by what you just said.

In this scan when sakura punched the juubi clone straight forward across from sasuke and naruto, we clearly see other juubi clones getting blown away due to the shockwave from the first juubi clone that got punched?[ ].

The scan I just provided proves you wrong does it not? Unless your referring to a different scan or something?

Meh Im probably wrong, was never too good on the whole shock wave mumbo jumbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.