Time to end the Itachi Hype part 1: Bee>>>Itachi no matter how you put it!

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first Of the I'll informed Itachi Fights.

Condition: Itachi is alive and around 'Sasuke vs itachi fight' Condition, Bee has Samahada

Restriction: None, last man standing wins

Intel: Manga from alive only; Bee knows about MS and Sharingan Genjutsu plus Ama', Itachi Knows Bee is a jin and Samahada (knows nothing about bee jin forms/powers or that bee is a perfect jin)

In character. LehGo!

You must be registered for see images

I'll try and keep this short and to the main points avoiding the obv parts.

Taijutsu: Bee wins in all close combat Situations. And No Itachi did not do anything in their edo fight with his Perfect Edo Body. The Itachi alive (or edo doesn't matter in this subject) would get Raped with Bee's Kenjutsu and Pseudo 8 tails transformations.
Ninjutsu: Bee Rapes no diff with the ability to tank/Absorb/Dodge anything Itachi would think of using.
Genjutsu: Broken no diff, nothing to talk about. So now I'll move on to the main points That like to be brought up; Mangekyo Sharingan!

Amaterasu:

Bee has too many ways of Countering this tech it is sad. And since Itachi doesn't know this the moment he attempts to use it is the moment he loses the fight!

V1:

The way V1 works is By Pushing The bijuu's Chakra from .

With that being a fact and shown, If Ama' were to try and connect bee is safe no diff and can even fight while the Cloak is on since he can with no diff! And as we all know, Ama' isn't the fastest burning Tech and It is simply a Fire that burns longer then normal Fire (since all fire can basically kill you). V1 not only has shown the but also defend against Physical attacks like

[video=youtube;yV2sQpNTV7g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV2sQpNTV7g[/video]

But For the heck of it Lets Move on to the other counters..

V2:

When A jin goes into V2 A massive Shock wave of Chakra explodes from their body! And with this Explosion of chakra releasing anything on the body (such as Bee's ) including is blasted off no diff! Similar to how Nagato Shinra tensei , V2 will do the same!

And with the Facts of these being shown it takes Bee no time to Blitz and Use LARIAT when itachi holds his eye in pain! Which I will explain later..

Next We have The Bijuu mode itself!

With the Bijuu mode besides being able to Easily Use the Octopus Pot trick to escape and trick itachi just like it fooled Obito, kisame, Zetsu Karin and Sasuke (since it's a perfect Clone, and can even make 2 Bijuu modes).

Autotomy (from the Greek auto- "self-" and tome "severing") or self amputation is the behaviour whereby an animal sheds or discards one or more of its own appendages,[1] usually as a self-defense mechanism to elude a predator's grasp or to distract the predator and thereby allow escape. The lost body part may be regenerated later.

Lets talk about the fact Bee can do other things Such as:

What the Whirlwind would do is simple. CREATE A GIANT Amaterasu Battle field with no one being safe! And once the flames are everywhere Bee can and have V1 Chakra protect him no diff while Itachi Burns (or itachi and his Susanoo burn). Remember Bee essentially has 9 lives (8 tails and his own body) so he will have no problems surviving Ama' or Totsuka since he can simple Cut or Detach a tail and escape no diff. SO Ama' when it is used (which Itachi would use since he has no reason to not use it) will result in Itachi's Downfall since he will instantly counter attack! And I'm not even going to mention Samahada who could also absorb the flames or heal Bee from any after affects. lol Next..

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tsukuyomi:

This is a tricky topic that is funny to me. Itacgi fans like to choose what is fact in the manga which is to there likings. Yata is invincible yet other hyperbole's are not? Or Tsukuyomi is unbreakable while another fact that was written by kishi (and far updated in recent chapters) are not a fact? haha Ironic to say the least. But I'll just use both their and the normal method! Besides the fact Tsukuyomi is a Close ranged Genjutsu and needs to DIRECT EYE TO EYE CONTACT! Not looking at the face, or looking at there mouth or forehead. It has to be close range and Direct Eye to Eye contact in order for it to work! No disputing! And keep in mind the only reason why kakashi was caught was because he looked directly in itachi's eyes because he assumed his Sharingan could match Itachi's. But lets assume bee is some how caught even though he is on the offense busting ass!!!

Lets Say Tsukuyomi Connects and for the instant of time Bee is affected. Tsukuyomi is meant to cause mental Damage and basically mind fuq them into collapsing. But Bee is unlike a normal Human/ninja. With the ability of being a perfect host He can simply Pull the Switcharoo!!!

Incase you didn't know; When you are a perfect Jin you and your beast share the same body thus means you have 2 chakras and 2 minds! Just because one mind was hit with the Genjutsu doesn't mean the other mind is affected.
Basically If bee is hit the 8 tails is not! And as a result Itachi has to then Fight the 8 tails while ! Since they share the body to help one another out like so. And we all know what happens to Itachi after every MS tech:

The Pain is unbearable and leaves him wide open For counter attacks since it is chakra taxing and a . Bee and the 8 tails counter to the Notion "Only a uchiha can break Tsukuyomi" is the fact the other half would then fight as if it was a new life!!! Plus the fact Bee has been shown to attack and fight while he was in a Genjutsu perfectly since he is mentally a beast as well fighting and defeating the 8 tails with in his mind!

I can not stress this enough that Bee Basically killed sasuke when he was still in the Genjutsu! When in the 72 hours of Tsukuyomi (assuming it would be like that) Bee could transform to Bijuu mode remotely since he still has control over his Body while in Genjutsu or 8 tails in control. Plus the fact Samahada could disrupt the Genjutsu as well by Constantly giving him chakra to disrupt Genjutsu the moment they happen!

In short Tsukuyomi is useless in the long run! haha

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next is Susanoo!

Bee would simply see the def capability of Susanoo and Simply Turn V2 to knock it around a bit with Speed faster then V1 Aye and V2 aye (since he can match "V1" Aye and Base perfectly so V1 and V2 bee should obv be faster or on par with "V2" Aye). V2 Chakra arms from under the earth grabbing Itachi from underneath to Fuq him up. Or transforming into BM and Multy TBB'ing His Susanoo until it gives! Itachi cannot sustain Susanoo for too long especially since it would possibly be in the later version of the fight when his Sickness (if alive) is taking a major toll, or his chakra is kicking his butt (if fan-made healthy and perfect condition). Yata mirror being able to block a Tbb is irrelevant since the explosion would Engulf the entire Susanoo from all sides, which Yata cannot Auto magically become a Ball and protect (unless scans show it can wrap Around Susanoo with out Susanoo lifting arm). And with a multiple barrage of them comming Itachi with the Sound of the explosion fuqing his ears up and the Explosion Lifting him off the ground because of everything in the area being lifted and nuked he will no doubt be knocked out at the very least!

Basically Itachi is outmatched in everything but Intelligence. But since Bee have multiple ways of fighting his best moves, Itachi has no way to put bee down especially when sick and alive! And I have more to speak on, but it was simply put so you could get the jest!

ChocolateVanilla

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Time to end the Itachi Hype part 1: Bee>>>Itachi no matter how you put it!

That Tsukuyomi switcharoo argument is legit, not like Bee would get caught anyways.
10/10 thread

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If anyone disagree with draegod I'll just leave this right here

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That Tsukuyomi switcharoo argument is legit, not like Bee would get caught anyways.
10/10 thread
Indeed. It just Baffles me that they think Itachi is god. lmao
If anyone disagree with draegod I'll just leave this right here

lmao Preciate bruh!

Won't bother wasting my bullets at a post like this...
I don't expect anything from new users or nobodies. Just waiting on the "Big Dogs" to play SIT with! haha

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The only way Bee can beat Itachi is if he can fuse with Samehada like Kisame can. That's my humble opinion.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The only way Bee can beat Itachi is if he can fuse with Samehada like Kisame can. That's my humble opinion.
And I respect your opinion. Itachi is a god to you as well? Is he really that invincible? Can Kisame fused beat Itachi according to your opinion? Just curious btw.

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Preciate! Had to do it since ppl sleep on Bee. smh
I don't think people are sleep on Bee at all. People probably just didn't know in depth about his abilities and what he can do until you just enlightened them. Itachi is just overrated. His level is stronger than Oro (no ET) but weaker than Jman so hes in the middle of them. People just need to accept it.

OnPoint

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You've made some great points mate. I just feel that going full Hachibi mode puts Bee at huge risk of getting Totsuka'd - i'm not really seeing a legitimate way around that.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nice thread bro. Remembers me this thread of mine back in the days: Lol
You've made some great points mate. I just feel that going full Hachibi mode puts Bee at huge risk of getting Totsuka'd - i'm not really seeing a legitimate way around that.
It's an extendable sword, something dodgeable. Gamabunta could dodge fast moving projectiles from Shukaku. I don't see why Hachibi couldn't unless you believe he is that much slower than Gamas. Besides, it has a distance issue. Pretty sure Hachibi can fire his attacks from distance unlike him. Furthermore, it's a kusanagi variation that already failed to pierce through V2 shrouds, so it's already doubtful it would go through him. Not to mention that Orochimaru's chakra could still connect to his other curse sealed chakra despite being sealed which suggest a chakra limit/sealing issue in the sealing technique. I don't think it can seal Hachibi even if it stabed him

Haizaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lol not surprised. The Ama counter was intelligent and so was the "switcharoo". You had a legit counter for everything. Though I'm pretty sure Itachi wins in a CQC against Bee(excluding V2). If Sasuke could react to V1 B, Itachi can do the same as well. Don't know how Itachi fares against V2 lariat though. Only Susanoo I can think of.

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nice thread bro. Remembers me this thread of mine back in the days: Lol
It's an extendable sword, something dodgeable. Gamabunta could dodge fast moving projectiles from Shukaku. I don't see why Hachibi couldn't unless you believe he is that much slower than Gamas. Besides, it has a distance issue. Pretty sure Hachibi can fire his attacks from distance unlike him. Furthermore, it's a kusanagi variation that already failed to pierce through V2 shrouds, so it's already doubtful it would go through him. Not to mention that Orochimaru's chakra could still connect to his other curse sealed chakra despite being sealed which suggest a chakra limit/sealing issue in the sealing technique. I don't think it can seal Hachibi even if it stabed him
Link me where Totsuka ever extended. I certainly don't recall that.