Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,307💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's talk about Old Man Sasuke for a minute. He deserves some attention. The Boruto series has really changed my view of Sasuke. Remember in the Momoshiki fight how he orchestrated that setup at the end? That was insanely clutch. How about getting stabbed in the eye and immediately having to fend off Borushiki. The split second decision to go rogue again. Just a couple chapters ago he sacrificed himself to save Boruto no hesitation. It's safe to say that he has come full circle. Now he's right back where it all began. Kinda. What I mean is chakra, sharingan, the entire shinobi legacy began with the Divine Tree.

You must be registered to see images

Lets get to the point. The black flames that appear on his body when he absorbs nature chakra. What's up with that? It was supposed to go away when he lost the curse mark. He gained the black flames in his eye after his fight with Itachi but how do you explain the flames on his susanoo?

You must be registered to see images

When he received nature chakra from Jugo the flames appeared on his body again. He's basically in curse mark level 1 with susanoo activated. Which leads me to say that he didn't lose the abilities of the curse mark. He lost the chakra necessary to use those abilities. His current situation with the divine tree should allow him to activate the curse mark level 2 transformation.

Attachments

Reactions: Uverdore9