Time Chamber?

Davor97

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was wondering.What if Naruto learned more? I mean he is new with the kyuubi mode he neeeds more practice.This is what I am thinking.

Scenario: 5 kages fight Madara. Madara teleports to naruto and tobi.Stops the fight and goes after tobi.Naruto and Killer bee come back to the kages.Someone says that they discovered a secret Dimensional Time Chamber.Just like in DBZ.:D

One day in the real world is one year in the chamber.Naruto goes in the chamber(one person per chamber) and starts training.

There he meets Minato,Kishina,Uzumaki leaders,His grandfather(kushinas side):D,3rd Hokage,Tobirama and Hashirama and Mito.

He then start trainings.Uzumakis teach naruto sealing techs, Minato something about tailed beast bomb and GIVES naruto THE REST OF HALF KYUUBIS CHAKRA,Hashirama tells weakness of Madara,Tobirama learns Naruto space-timme jutsus. And Mito learns naruto the whole story about Naruto and teaches him new attacks with kyuubi mode.

Naruto comes from the chamber, Pumped Like Gohan.

BIG IMAGINATION :D

Sydd

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok, it wud be real fun if that happened but then everyone would accuse Masahi Kishimoto of copying dragonball Z.

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was wondering.What if Naruto learned more? I mean he is new with the kyuubi mode he neeeds more practice.This is what I am thinking.

Scenario: 5 kages fight Madara. Madara teleports to naruto and tobi.Stops the fight and goes after tobi.Naruto and Killer bee come back to the kages.Someone says that they discovered a secret Dimensional Time Chamber.Just like in DBZ.:D

One day in the real world is one year in the chamber.Naruto goes in the chamber(one person per chamber) and starts training.

There he meets Minato,Kishina,Uzumaki leaders,His grandfather(kushinas side):D,3rd Hokage,Tobirama and Hashirama and Mito.

He then start trainings.Uzumakis teach naruto sealing techs, Minato something about tailed beast bomb and GIVES naruto THE REST OF HALF KYUUBIS CHAKRA,Hashirama tells weakness of Madara,Tobirama learns Naruto space-timme jutsus. And Mito learns naruto the whole story about Naruto and teaches him new attacks with kyuubi mode.

Naruto comes from the chamber, Pumped Like Gohan.

BIG IMAGINATION :D
They're all dead.

squigles

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This isn't DBZ. Naruto is doing just fine in terms of training and getting better. He's incorporating the very fist Jutsu (shadow clones) he learned into all his techniques and mastering the use of Shadow Clones in ways that were never intended.