Inichi Matsuka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm forced to re-post this, as people just hate to read the OP if you're vague in the title.
I reported my other thread requesting it to be deleted as there were too many off-topic posts as a result.
If any mods see this thread, please take the other one down.

I had just recently begun thinking about this, but you know what would be an awesome idea for Storm 4?

If you could choose between a support's jutsu or tilt, since a lot of tilts are sort of like jutsu in themselves.

Can you imagine having an Itachi support that does the crow tilt? Amazingsauce. Or perhaps a Jiraiya support that hops on his toad and blows a fireball at the opponent? What about a Sasuke (MS) support that hits you with his Susano'o arm?

I mean, there are so many things that can be done with this. What do you guys think?

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just want Shizune and Anko as playable characters. And new movesets for characters like Tsunade and Orochimaru. And Hashirama. Maybe add some Katsuyu and medical ninjutsu in her combos? Hashirama could just use his crazy ass mokuton all over the place. Oh yeah, and some awakening that actually make sense, like byakugo for Tsunade. -_-