Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's awesome. I love the color schemes. Perhaps a little less bright-yellow on the left side otherwise, brilliant. Nothing much to say since you don't leave mistake ever...

'Zeus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Download some more fonts. >_> And that 'reduced sharpening' is hard to notice for me. =p Lightning is better, but it hides the 'Halibel' text. Anyway I like it. :3

Mina..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Download some more fonts. >_> And that 'reduced sharpening' is hard to notice for me. =p Lightning is better, but it hides the 'Halibel' text. Anyway I like it. :3
When I get home, hon. .__. It's not sharpened at all now, its the pic.
Text aint that importnat. >.>

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Text aint that importnat. >.>
While that may be true, text can also make or break a tag if you use it.

I know you mentioned the colours. They seem a little quirky but I personally love them. The yellows against those blues really do work and the text on them is also amazing. You can't say much about brilliant work. The only thing I don't like is the image you've used. It's not very good quality in the sense of that it IS oversharpened naturally, so working with the image itself was hard, and you managed to pull it off.

Mina..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While that may be true, text can also make or break a tag if you use it.

I know you mentioned the colours. They seem a little quirky but I personally love them. The yellows against those blues really do work and the text on them is also amazing. You can't say much about brilliant work. The only thing I don't like is the image you've used. It's not very good quality in the sense of that it IS oversharpened naturally, so working with the image itself was hard, and you managed to pull it off.
Yeah, the image was a little oversharpened but it was quite easy to work with.
Thank you! ^^ Btw, I have probs with adding ppl on msn. xDD