Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Note (as of 2015 - the only thing added/changed since I did my preview of this back in 2013): After shelving this work for 4 years, I decided to just post the version I made back then to get it out of the system. Being that it will never be what it could have been on the Base, supposedly being planned to be not only my first "real original work" here, but also my longest, I decided to just release this chapter as the draft version it is. I will instead take the story and rewrite it for something called National Novel Writing Month this November. This draft version is for demonstrative purposes only, so I don't really expect much comments. In that regard, it does not reflect the final version at all (which will be written in Narrative-writing as well). The grammar and style of writing should be old/outdated by my standards as well. It's not exactly... Fluent, to say the least. Hope you enjoy the bumpy ride regardless, as its only purpose is to complete my timeline and give you guys a view of what this story could have potentially been about. And for reading purposes, there are some names I never decided upon/didn't research back then, so there are 3 characters named; Friend 1, 2 and 3 in this draft version.

Three Kingdoms - 1st Chapter Draft (Summer 2011):​

Intro 1 (What the FF will be about and a little about that):

*Add later*

Intro 2 (Introduction to the FF with timeline, story, characters and such):

- The following story takes place in the Three Kingdoms Era of China with the fall of the Han Empire and the battle between the Three Kingdoms, which eventually lead down to the rise of the Jin Empire. The historic era takes place between year 184-280, but this story will probably cover about 184-240 with a fictional ending to it. In other words, the following story will have renown and real characters that lived years ago, but with a mix of fictional ones as well. It will mostly follow the course of history, but with a fictional twist on several outcomes of different battles and such. I'll elaborate on this further at another time for those interested.

- The names of the characters are written in Chinese style, meaning that when it is not otherwise given, the last name appears first, in the same manners like in Naruto for instance.

Three Kingdoms Chapter 1;
Chaos on the Rise, an Assembling of Heroes to Oppose the New Threat
:

"The Empire, long divided, must unite; long united, must divide. Thus it has ever been..."

?: This is it.

?: Are you sure Ike? This place looks old and abandoned to me...

Ike: Well Ryu, this is the place the Hero of Time told me it would be, in my dream... It should be right up ahead.

In an old ruin of a temple far from anywhere and completely surrounded by desert on all sides, two men named Ike and Ryu, were heading into a dark entrance that were leading them further and further down into the earth. On the outside, the only thing that remained of the once high and mighty temple, was the pillars that once held up the roof, and the doorway leading to the staircase the two of them were now heading down. Ike had lit a stick on fire to lighten up the way as they spotted light at the end of the tunnel-like hallway in front of them.

Ryu: I can see the exit! Shouldn't be far now I guess... Anything?

Ike: This place looks familiar... It's hard to say really... I mean, it looks familiar, but I can't say for sure.

As they stepped out of the exit, a surprising view met them; something they even in their wildest dreams would not have expected...

Ike: This is... whoa... I believe this is it, it has to be...

Ryu: ...I didn't think there would be an isolated area like this right here... I mean, all the natural environment around this temple has perished in the sands, long time ago, and yet, we find this natural reservoir in the middle of nowhere... It feels so-...

Ike: Magical...

Ryu: Yes, that's the word... It must be covered in sand from the outside, that's why we didn't spot it when we came here.

Ike: Probably...

Ryu: Hey, look up ahead! I bet that's the thing you're looking for!

Ike: ...

Just a little up ahead, Ryu spotted something sticking up from the ground. Something that looked like a platform of some sort. As they drew closer, Ike knew that this was the spot they were looking for. The place had an almost supernatural feel to it, as the two of them hadn't seen anything but wasteland for the last two days. If they hadn't brought food and water, they would probably have perished in the sands. The place was surrounded by rocks on all sides, preventing any entrance, except from the one they had come through. In the middle of this isolated place, were a small pond with lots of fish, frogs, toads and other creatures dwelling in it. Around the pond, several trees had grown as well. At the opposite side of the entrance, the platform, consisting of rocks and earth, stood. As they closed in on it, they finally found what they were looking for.

Ike: This is it... Definitely, just like in the dream...

Ryu: Are you sure you want to do this Ike? I mean, you could always keep the sword?

Ike: Its powers is too much to foul around with. Only in the time of war... in the time of need... when the sword will be called upon again for a rightful hero to wield it... That's when it will be used again. Until that time, it will be resting here, in the Pedestal of Time, just like the Hero of Time told me in my dream...

Ryu: Imagine what we could achieve with its powers! Think it through first?!!

Ike: Enough! This has to be done... The sword belonged to my grandfather... and after the sword found its successor in me, it's my duty to deliver it back to the gods. If I don't, heaven's wrath may strike upon us!

Ryu: Wait! Just hang on a minute!... Ike!!!

Ike: Ahhhh!!!!

Standing on top of the platform, facing towards the pedestal, Ike used all his might as he struck the mighty sword down in it. Trying to convince him not to, Ryu tried jumping in as he crashed into Ike right after he had stuck the sword back in its resting place, causing both of them to fall over and down from the platform, into the pond. The two of them both stressed getting up, as Ike crawled up on the side, dragging Ryu with him.

Ike: *Pant, pant* What on bloody earth are you doing, trying to get us both killed?!

Ryu: I... *Pant, pant* Thank you for saving me.

Ike: Yeah, I know you can't swim, so what the heck did you attack me like that for?!

Ryu: I don't-... In a brief moment there, my body moved on its own... I'm sorry...

As Ike were setting his gear straight, Ryu went up to the platform again as he placed both his hands on the sword, trying to pull it up again, but to no vain.

Ike: It's pointless to try... Once the Master Sword has been placed back in its rightful resting place, it can only be drawn from it by the next rightful successor in the time of need.

Ryu: Huff... Yeah... let's go already.

The two of them then joined up as they headed for the exit-point, leaving the ruins of the once great temple behind them.

[...]

*62 years earlier*

?: Mom?...Dad?...Anyone?!...

In a small house a little boy stood panic-struck. All around him flames and fire had erupted as he tried to guide himself through the burning house. He ran from room to room as the house started to crumble, looking everywhere, but he could not find what he was looking for.

?: Where are you?!...Dad?!...Mo-... Mom!!!!

As the boy reached the end of the corridor, a terrifying view met him as all his hopes of finding his parents alive died with it.

?: No!!!!!...Ahhhh-...hhhhh... It can't be!!! Why?...Why?!

Falling to his knees, tears began to flow down his cheeks. In front of him were his parents, both stabbed to death with numerous cuts all over their bodies. The flames began to roar more violently as parts of the roof collapsed beside him. Shocked of seeing his parents dead, the boy couldn't move. He stared at his hands who were shaking tremendously. Then suddenly, two voices from behind spoke up.

??: Boss Guan Hai, looks like we forgot to take care of their kid!

Guan Hai: Leave him be Huang Shao, our business was only with his parents.

Huang Shao: But, but boss... If we let him live, it might backtrack on us in the future!

Guan Hai: He's just a kid... There is no need for more bloodshed at this stage. Our orders was just to give his parents a lesson for refusing the Zhang brothers... We must not overstep our authority. The fall of the Han is inevitable once the wide-scale rebellion takes place... Save it until then.

Huang Shao: Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you...

Guan Hai: You should learn to be more relaxed like He Yi...

From down the corridor, another man came forth.

He Yi: Boss, we better get out of here before the roof collapses on top of us...

Guan Hai: You're right. Come, let's get out of here and report to Zhang Jiao...

The three men turned their backs on the young boy as they headed for the exit. Filled with fury, the boy picked up a sword that laid next to the corps of his dad and ran straight for the three guys as he shouted;

?: "I will kill you for this!!!"

Just as he was about to hit Guan Hai in the back, Huang Shao drew his sword and countered it with a powerful stroke, sending the sword flying out of the kid's hand, and the kid on his back.

Huang Shao: Hah, you think you can get us charging and screaming like that? Learn how to fight before thinking of revenge... You should know when to run and when to fight kid... A wise man once said, "Live to fight another day." Just be glad we spared your life.

?: I-... Ahhh!!!...

Before the boy managed to get up, a burning pillar from the wall collapsed and landed straight in front of him, blocking the way. Unable to get pass it, he watched the shadows of the three men disappearing in the distance.

?: I will get you for this, no matter what!!!

[...]

*6 Years Later*

?: Nooooo!!!!!

??: Hey, hey! Calm down Xuan, what's wrong?

Xuan: *Pant, Pant*... Lu Gong... Where are we?...

Lu Gong: You had a bad dream again?

Xuan: ...

Up on a small mountain-top, two friends were found resting by a small fire. One of them was named Liu Xuan, while the other Lu Gong.

Lu Gong: Don't you remember? We volunteered for the Imperial Army to fight back the rebellion of the Yellow Turbans...

Xuan: Right... Ehm... So how far are we?

Lu Gong: The base camp should be up ahead. We might want to stop for a short break so that the horses can get some water.

Xuan: Yeah I guess.

Lu Gong: So you want to talk about it?

Xuan: Talk about what?

Lu Gong: Your bad dreams of course... You've been having them a lot lately...

Xuan: It's nothing...

Lu Gong: Of course it is something! How long have I known you now, six years or something? Ever since your uncle adopted you and took you into the fighting academy to begin training which was the first time we met, you have been having these bad dreams, and I think it's about time you told me what they're about. I mean th-...

Xuan: Could you please just drop it, alright?! I don't want to talk about them, ever...

Lu Gong: Sigh, whatever you wish for...

Xuan: Are you sure you're up to this anyways?

Lu Gong: What do you mean?

Xuan: Well I just mean that... Are you sure you want to be doing this? Volunteering for the Imperial Army? We're only 18 years old...

Lu Gong: So what? People have become famous at sixteen you know, and we won't make a name for ourselves by sitting around watching the battles throughout the land unfold from the sideline. Just think of what our master, your uncle said; "Even if it might get dangerous, even if some of you might not come back alive, just think about the fortunes and fame you can achieve by volunteering for the army to fight back the thieves and murderers that roams our land. This is an opportunity of a lifetime! Go out and make a name for yourself and you will all make me proud!"

Xuan: Yeah, yeah, whatever. If we manage to do good and go up through ranks, then what? We will just become old generals that sends the the troops to battle while we sit on our asses drinking sake and wine? Hah, that's not what I want.

Lu Gong: Then what do you want? If you didn't volunteer to get famous, earn money to get away from the slums that our families lives in, to be feared throughout the land as the mightiest warrior that ever lived, and get all the ladies you want like the rest of us... Then what?

Xuan: I...

He paused for a second, pondering about the question.

Lu Gong: Hmm?

Xuan: My reason for joining is-...

Deep down inside he had his reasons, knew his path. The only thing he had been thinking about for the past six years was to get stronger, faster, more adapt to fighting, so that one day, he could get his revenge on those three men that murdered his parents. For now though, he wanted to keep that goal to himself.

Xuan: Actually, I think you're right. Who doesn't want to become rich and famous throughout the land, and on top of that be serving the Emperor? I guess you're right.

Lu Gong: Hah, that's the spirit! I could never figure you out anyway.

Xuan: Yeah, yeah whatever. You think the horses are ready to go again?

Lu Gong: Haha, okay then let's move.

The two friends had been told by their master at the fighting academy to head to the capital of Luoyang to meet up with the resistance force and join the army there if they wanted. Of the twelve students that the Master at the fighting academy back home in Xu Chang had taken in, only five went to volunteer for the Imperial Army to fight back the uprising of the Yellow Turbans across the land. Xuan's uncle believed that he was ready to join the army, and after bidding his goodbyes with him and his only cousin, he met up with the rest of the academy students that wanted to make a name for themselves as well, before heading out to the capital. The three others that had volunteered had already gone in advance, and Xuan and Lu Gong had been traveling for about one and a half day on horseback when they finally arrived at the capital and the Imperial Army's main base.

Xuan: So this is it huh...

Lu Gong: Yeah I guess so. All we need to do now is to head down to the camps and sign up as volunteers. I bet the others have already arrived as well.

Xuan: Yeah...

Lu Gong: Hey, why the stiff look on your face? Something wrong?

Xuan: I...

Lu Gong: Please tell me that this isn't about that dream again?

Xuan: No... I was just thinking about that sword...

Lu Gong: Oh, you mean the Master Sword? Haha, you should have seen the look on your face when you tried to pull it out of that rock!

Xuan: Yeah, but at least I was close!

As Lu Gong was openly mocking Xuan for what had happened, Xuan's thoughts went back to that place, to the rock they had stopped by on their way over to the capital.

*Flashback Begins*

Lu Gong: Alright, I guess we're ready to go then Xuan.

Xuan: Right, no turning back now!

Lu Gong: Oh! There's a thing I've been meaning to say, something that crossed my mind the other day after eavesdropping on some of the seniors.

Xuan: What are you talking about?

Lu Gong: Why don't I just show you instead, luck has it that it's right in the same path as we're headed!

Some moments later, the two of them arrived at the place he had talked about in the middle of the forest not far from home, as Lu Gong dismounted his horse and began climbing up on top of a small rock that now stood in front of them.

Xuan: Hey, where are you going? What do you need to climb that strange rock for?! Be careful up there so that you don't fall down from it and hurt yourself!

The rock was about four meters tall and had an ominous present to it, like it once had been something else than just a rock. Xuan couldn't help taking in this feeling as he watched his friend making his way to the top of it.

Lu Gong: Don't be silly... Aha! It's here! Xuan, quickly, come up here!

Xuan: What is it?

Lu Gong: Just come!

Dismounting his horse and hurrying up to his friend, a strange view met him as he finally managed to reach the top.

Xuan: A-... Sword?? Up here?!

Sticking deep into the rock which made it look only visible from the top of it, Xuan was quite astonished seeing a sword like this.

Lu Gong: Not any sword... The Master Sword, formerly known as the Goddess Sword!

Xuan: The Master Sword??

Lu Gong: Yes! Just like the seniors talked about! Legend has it that it was used two millenniums ago to restore balance to the chaotic world. This sword is said to be the Blade of Evil's Bane! Used to slay all sorts of monsters and creatures in the past! In fact, this oddly shaped rock we're standing on top of now, is said to once have been the head of a mighty ferocious dragon, slain by the last wielder of this sword! As he struck the sword into the dragon's head, the dragon roared vigorously, before tumbling over. It was said that this man used his dying powers when he struck the sword into the head, killing both himself and the dragon in the progress. Not much of the actual events is known though, but if the legend is true, only the chosen ones can wield this sword! Amazing, don't you think? It was so worth going out here! I don't understand why I haven't heard about it before though...

Xuan: You're bluffing, why would such an important sword be out here in the middle of nowhere, unprotected like this? Anyone can just grab it. I bet it's worth nothing.

Lu Gong: Well, as the legend goes, only a man with ambitions of honor and virtue, a man with a heart of courage and good will, may draw this sword when time is in the need of a savior. Someone to restore the balance in the time of war. A hero of Chaos some might say...

Xuan: Oh yeah, let's see about that!

Lu Gong: Me first!

Realizing that Xuan wanted to give it a try, Lu Gong quickly grabbed the sword before Xuan managed to act, as he put all his strength into pulling the sword from its resting place... But, to no vain.

Lu Gong: Humph! *pant* It's impossible! It's stuck like crazy... No wonder no one has claimed it before, there's no way to get it out! Hah, almost pulled a muscle there... Here, you try it if you feel like you can defy gravity and reason...

Jumping down from the rock and right on top his horse, Lu Gong slowly shook his head back and forth in disappointment of himself, as Xuan stepped up to try for himself. He then grabbed the sword by its hilt with both his hands as he too put all of his strength in it.

Xuan: Come on!!

Shouting out, Xuan didn't get it to budge, but nor did he give up that easily.

Lu Gong: It's useless... Get down from there already.

Xuan: Ugh!!..... ??

Lu Gong: !! Did it-... Move?!

Xuan: Ahh... *pant, pant* I swear it felt like it for a moment there, but... No, it's impossible, like you said...

Lu Gong: Haha, maybe I did the job of getting its grip lose, that's why it felt like you were starting to pull it out.

Xuan: Hah, don't get cocky on me, I almost had it!

Lu Gong: Yeah, yeah, get down from there already and let's go.

*Flashback Ends*

As the two of them were closing in on the camp, they spotted a line of people standing in front of a desk, apparently being interviewed.

Lu Gong: That must be it! Let's go Xuan!

Xuan: Right!

Dismounting the horses, the two of them quickly got in line. As the line diminished more and more, they were up next as the guard called their attention.

Guard: Next...

Lu Gong: Yes, we're here to join the Imperial Army to help push back the Yellow Turban Uprising.

Guard: You two? You're kidding, right?!

Lu Gong: What do you mean?

Guard: This army don't allow mere kids to join, go back home and take care of your families... Next!!

Lu Gong: Hey wait a minute... It must be a misunderstanding, we're 18 years old!

Guard: Exactly, that's why I said beat it!

Xuan: Hey you don't have any rights to treat us like that you old fart! There have been soldiers throughout history who has joined armies at a far younger age than us and I'm pretty sure I saw other "kids," as you call us, gathered around here in this army already!

Guard: Old fart?! Hah, don't make me laugh, what a lame insult. What do you think this is kid, a game? Just because they have made some small "exceptions" in the past, doesn't that mean that this army can afford to fight with children now. And those so-called people you mentioned seeing? Obviously they would have some special permission to join like coming from a family with high standards, special trained by high ranking officers, and so on. This is the Imperial Army of the Han! Get it? Imperial! So there's now magic there, believe me. And look at you two... Two farmers? From-...

Lu Gong: Xu Chang.

Guard: Exactly, Xu Chang, you probably don't even know how to hold a blade. Now get out of-...

?: What is going on here?

Guard: Commander-in-chief He Jin, these kids have been making trouble, I told them to leave, but they refuse.

He Jin: Really? So how old are you boys?

Lu Gong: Ehm, ehm... You're really He Jin?! It's an honor to meet you sir!

Xuan: Same here!

He Jin: Hey, no worries now. Let's drop the formalities here, shall we? So, how old are you?

Xuan: Right, we're 18 years old sir!

He Jin: 18 years old you say... So why do you want to join the army?

Lu Gong: To serve the Han Emperor faithfully by freeing the land from the Yellow Turbans and to make a name for ourselves, sir!

He Jin: To become rich and famous eh? Hahaha I like your spirits boys... What are you doing refusing them to join, eh?

Looking at the Recruiting Guard, he proceeded to smack him over his head.

Guard: Ouch! I... I...

He Jin: Now come boys, follow me.

Showing the way, Xuan and Lu Gong followed.

He Jin: So what's your names?

Xuan: Liu Xuan, Sir!

Lu Gong: And I'm Lu Gong!

He Jin: Oh I see, fine names indeed. So where are you from?

Xuan: Xu Chang, sir.

He Jin: Ah, not so far from here. Then I bet you know the three other volunteers from that city too that arrived moments ago? They should be around your age...

Lu Gong: Don't tell me...

Entering a large tent, they were met with three other guys who were seated inside.

?: Oh so you two finally arrived as well, glad you could make it!

Lu Gong: You?!

Xuan: Easy, he's not worth it.

Friend 1: Don't try to best me, you know what will happen...

Friend 2: Stop being such a jackass Friend 1 ...

Friend 3:
Why do you always have to pick a fight with Lu Gong?

He Jin: Now, now, easy boys. I'll let you have some time to talk. I'll be holding a speech in an hour to address the different warlord that have gathered to fight the rebellion. If you're lucky, maybe one of them will catch a spark of interest in one of you...

Leaving the tent, He Jin left the five boys to themselves as he went outside.

Friend 1: I can't believe the commander of the army spotted the two of you too...

Lu Gong: Hah, what can I say, he must have sensed our talents...

Friend 1: Yeah? Your talent of carrying the horse shit out of the main camp that is.

Lu Gong: Haha don't make me laugh! The only one carrying horse shit around here will be you. Just you wait and see when I make a name for myself!

Friend 1: Yeah right, a nobody like you!

Friend 3: Do they never stop arguing?

Friend 2: I guess not.

As the two of them kept arguing, Xuan went outside.

Xuan: *Sigh*.... I sure hope this was a good idea...

?: Having trouble there kid?

Xuan: ?... Who are you?

?: Hahaha, I'm sorry, my name is Liu Bei, this is Guan Yu, and this is Zhang Fei.

Zhang Fei: Hah brother, looks like the army takes in kids too!

Guan Yu: In war, age doesn't matter as long as you have what it takes. And besides, you're probably even younger than him brother Zhang, bwuahaha!

Zhang Fei: Humph maybe, but I am no weakling!

Liu Bei: Hah, you better excuse my brother, he often speaks from the bottom of his heart. He means no harm by it.

Xuan: I see, and no worries. My name is Liu Xuan...

Guan Yu: A fellow Liu you say?? Maybe the two of you are distant relatives?

Zhang Fei: That is an odd coincident, but I suppose it's nothing special.

Liu Bei: So who are your ancestors?

Asking curiously, Liu Bei anticipated the reply.

Xuan: I... I would love to say, but I don't really know much about my family's past...

Zhang Fei: Who neglects their family history??

Dumb-struck, Zhang Fei seemed baffled by this.

Liu Bei: Oh well, I suppose there's no way to tell then...

Xuan: Yeah... So are the three of you brothers or something despite your names being different?

Liu Bei: Not by blood no, but we swore an Oath of Brotherhood, that even if we're not born at the same day of the same month of the same year, we wish to die at the same day of the same month of the same year and fight as one force and bring on peace together. We will never stop fighting until the turmoil in this land are quelled and peace is restored to the Han Dynasty so that people across the land can lay down their blades...

Xuan: I see... That's a strong oath indeed.

Guan Yu: Brother, we should get going.

Liu Bei: Right, nice meeting you. Maybe we will meet again on the battlefield.

Xuan: Yeah...

As the three of them went on, Xuan got lost in his mind thinking about his past. He saw flames erupting and a house on fire, and screams of agony and pain roared through the skies. Thinking to himself, Xuan seemed lost indeed.

"This should be the perfect opportunity to get my revenge on those guys that killed my parents... If I remember correctly, their names were Guan Hai, Huang Shao and He Yi, and I know for sure that they are sided with the Yellow Turbans. If I'm lucky I might cross paths with them in the battlefield, and then... I won't let them get away from me again! They seemed to work for the Zhang brothers... And they mentioned the name of Zhang Jiao as their leader... From what I've heard, he's the leader of The Yellow Turbans and the one that started this so called "Way of Peace" movement across the land with his two brothers Zhang Bao and Zhang Liang. It has been nothing more than an excuse to overthrow the Han and seize power, and it has brought nothing more than pain and agony to the people!!"

Still trapped in his thoughts, a familiar face suddenly approached him.

Lu Gong: Hey what are you standing here for?! You seem lost in your own thoughts...

Xuan: Ah, it's nothing... I just got lost in my mind for a second... So you're done arguing with Friend 1?

Lu Gong: Haha, yeah I guess. You know what, we should try to mingle with the rest. This army will probably be beyond anything we could imagine. I'm pretty sure there are people from all around the land here, didn't you see how far the camps stretched when we arrived? It was insane, I bet there are some legendary warriors from the past here. I heard rumors that the Tiger of Jian Dong is here too, as well as warlords like Yuan Shao from the noble Yuan Family and Cao Cao from the Cao Family!

Xuan: You mean Sun Jian, the one who is said to be a descendant of the legendary Sun Tzu?

Lu Gong: Yeah that's him, and I can't wait for He Jin to address the army and for the actual battling to begin! If we do well enough, we might get high ranks and become rich!

Xuan: Yeah I guess... We will find out soon enough.

~ End of Chapter 1 ~​

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your note I thought was very interesting as I was thinking that you’d do the final draft next but you decided to go somewhat of a different route.

There’re some things that seem familiar as I read :) And then I continued reading and some things felt new lol I have to say though for how old this is and no editing either, it’s just a great story! ^^ I like how Xuan is ambitious with his training to avenge his parents but also has a soft and careful side to him whilst his friend is more spontaneous lol So it’s interesting that Liu Bei could possibly be a relative of Xuan.

This was a a really awesome story and I look forward to what this will turn into ;)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your note I thought was very interesting as I was thinking that you’d do the final draft next but you decided to go somewhat of a different route.

There’re some things that seem familiar as I read :) And then I continued reading and some things felt new lol I have to say though for how old this is and no editing either, it’s just a great story! ^^ I like how Xuan is ambitious with his training to avenge his parents but also has a soft and careful side to him whilst his friend is more spontaneous lol So it’s interesting that Liu Bei could possibly be a relative of Xuan.

This was a a really awesome story and I look forward to what this will turn into ;)
Yeah... I'll make sure to somehow let all my readers know about the final result xD That is why, you need to get more active on FB once I start getting inactive on the Base, lmao.

And you're always on cue, I was certain no one was going to bother commenting on this "promotional" piece of work xD I guess one comment is better than none, haha.

And yeah, it's totally understandable that it would be hard to remember the different versions. The first one I showed back in 2011 on MSN to you, Irfan, Sun and Wesobi, was pretty much this one except the two Master Sword Scenes taking place (as I did indeed show the full chapter back then and have done little tweaks to it since), while the preview I did in 2013 stopped halfway through the chapter.

It's feels a bit sad knowing what this story could have been had I launched in back in 2011, but with that in mind, the Master Timeline would never have come to be. The alternative was to wrap up TLSoK without doing all the sequels, and things would have looked differently for sure. This was suppose to be my first original work on the Base, but at least now, it has a chance to become so much more with National Novel Writing Month. I think Narration style will do this one good. It has a lot of potential with the historic tales it is/will be based upon.

Thanks for commenting ^^

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah... I'll make sure to somehow let all my readers know about the final result xD That is why, you need to get more active on FB once I start getting inactive on the Base, lmao.

And you're always on cue, I was certain no one was going to bother commenting on this "promotional" piece of work xD I guess one comment is better than none, haha.

And yeah, it's totally understandable that it would be hard to remember the different versions. The first one I showed back in 2011 on MSN to you, Irfan, Sun and Wesobi, was pretty much this one except the two Master Sword Scenes taking place (as I did indeed show the full chapter back then and have done little tweaks to it since), while the preview I did in 2013 stopped halfway through the chapter.

It's feels a bit sad knowing what this story could have been had I launched in back in 2011, but with that in mind, the Master Timeline would never have come to be. The alternative was to wrap up TLSoK without doing all the sequels, and things would have looked differently for sure. This was suppose to be my first original work on the Base, but at least now, it has a chance to become so much more with National Novel Writing Month. I think Narration style will do this one good. It has a lot of potential with the historic tales it is/will be based upon.

Thanks for commenting ^^
Noted, I’ll have to learn the ways of FB lol

Yeah, I was disappointed that no one else showed up but this is a story re-released so no worries ;)

I see, that explains a lot but I’m glad that I was able to recall some of this story :)

That is interesting to note and well even though it turn out the way you envisioned initially, now it will be taking a new turn and like you said doing so paved way for all the sequels thus far which have been great and I’m happy to see what you’ll do with this one. Good luck but you really don’t need because you simply have a fantastic imagination! =D

And you welcome ;)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noted, I’ll have to learn the ways of FB lol

Yeah, I was disappointed that no one else showed up but this is a story re-released so no worries ;)

I see, that explains a lot but I’m glad that I was able to recall some of this story :)

That is interesting to note and well even though it turn out the way you envisioned initially, now it will be taking a new turn and like you said doing so paved way for all the sequels thus far which have been great and I’m happy to see what you’ll do with this one. Good luck but you really don’t need because you simply have a fantastic imagination! =D

And you welcome ;)
Lmao, no pressure though =p xd

Trea said something about protesting against it being a one-time release and therefore discontinued story XD She hates discontinued stories apparently, but who doesn't, haha. She read it though, and I'll be wise to involve her in the finished product somehow ^^

Thanks again for your support. You're without a doubt my Number Uno reader through time =)

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao, no pressure though =p xd

Trea said something about protesting against it being a one-time release and therefore discontinued story XD She hates discontinued stories apparently, but who doesn't, haha. She read it though, and I'll be wise to involve her in the finished product somehow ^^

Thanks again for your support. You're without a doubt my Number Uno reader through time =)
LOL I like her attitude :)

Ah that is interesting, involving members into your story. Actually I wanted to do that for my newest FF but because it was Naruto-based, I felt it wouldn’t flow right but if I decide to do another original fic, then I may just do that then :)

You’re very welcome and you know it! :p

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL I like her attitude :)

Ah that is interesting, involving members into your story. Actually I wanted to do that for my newest FF but because it was Naruto-based, I felt it wouldn’t flow right but if I decide to do another original fic, then I may just do that then :)

You’re very welcome and you know it! :p
I actually meant to let her in on the deal, keep her up to date on how Three Kingdoms' "real version" turns out, not that I would involve her name as a character in the story. I already did the later in TLSoSP xP As for keeping people up to date about that, I guess I'll have to keep you up to date regarding it too when the time comes, haha ;)

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually meant to let her in on the deal, keep her up to date on how Three Kingdoms' "real version" turns out, not that I would involve her name as a character in the story. I already did the later in TLSoSP xP As for keeping people up to date about that, I guess I'll have to keep you up to date regarding it too when the time comes, haha ;)
Oh I see, my bad lol And yeah, now that you mention it you did in fact use her name for your Rikudou ff, hello where am I XD

And thanks, I really appreciate it! ;)