Sasunarufan13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends on what the subject of your thread was. If it was about Tobi, it's either completely deleted or merged together in the big Tobi thread (but because you can't find it in your own threads, it's probably deleted)
If it's deleted; it was most likely because your thread was already created before by others, and duplicate threads are against the rules.

Reactions: fuuton

fuuton

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends on what the subject of your thread was. If it was about Tobi, it's either completely deleted or merged together in the big Tobi thread (but because you can't find it in your own threads, it's probably deleted)
If it's deleted; it was most likely because your thread was already created before by others, and duplicate threads are against the rules.
well it was bout tobi but i believe the way ive done it is way different from the others
plus thx :D

Mejkl3

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yesterday ive made a thread and ow i checked my threads, its gone

not even its closed... it disappeared suddenly
Same with my threads bro. The mods cannot accept it that Obito=Tobi so they b!tch around and remove all facts about it and let protect "Tobi isnt Obito" threads.

EDIT: They renamed it FC Trash Thread and removed it then.

Last edited:

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To the OP, your thread was probably about Tobi/Obito and as such was probably merged with the main discussion of such subject. If 100 threads are made about the same thing, off course those will be merged, trashed or simply deleted. Making duplicate threads or threads about issues/discussions that are already made while stating only either the obvious or what is already being stated consists of spam and as such is corrected.

Ask either a Gmod or a mod from the section where you thread "disappeared" from and perhaps they remember what exactly was done.

Same with my threads bro. The mods cannot accept it that Obito=Tobi so they b!tch around and remove all facts about it and let protect "Tobi isnt Obito" threads.

EDIT: They renamed it FC Trash Thread and removed it then.
All Tobi and Obito threads are merged, moved, closed, deleted, trashed in accordance to the guidelines of the forum and the behavior present in those threads. Multiple threads about the same exact thing, saying the same thing and stating what everyone already knows is nothing more than spam.

We don't act on such threads because we feel in a certain way towards the events that transpired in the latest manga chapter but because we need to do our job. So, please avoid flaming the staff members since we are only doing what we need to do to keep the forum in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.