Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After having made it back with Wuexin and Ouyang passed out on the floor, Kiko informed Meng Hao of all she had heard, seen and even her own possible deductions, quickly getting Meng Hao up to speed

"I see, this isn't good, from the sounds of it the general is planning something, what's worse is he seems to have conspired with these barbarians"

He looked at Ouyang who was still in a miserable state on the floor, Meng Hao proceeded to strike several area's on Ouyang, blocking his chakra from being able to flow before turning back to Kiko

"judging by the reaction from the chief and his muddle headedness it sounds as if he has been placed under a genjutsu, the chief is strong in his own right however the shock he received from seeing his own son like that was too much for his mind to bare and he dropped his defences"

Meng Hao bent downwards and picked up Ouyang by the back of his clothing, lifting him up fully from the ground, he turned to Kiko once more

"Take this, go to the back of the mountain, within my cave mansion dwelling, take him to the deepest and very back of the dwelling, there is an area I have prepared for those who wrong me.. one way or another we need more information and this fellow will be the key to finding out more"

Meng Hao tossed over Ouyang to Kiko

"Right! What will you be doing?"

"I need to take care of Wuexin, it is possible he has ingested some of the poison from the body he was close to, slow acting it might be but we had best not take the risk"

Kiko nodded, she picked up Ouyang and threw him over her shoulder, she dashed towards the suggested area within a small amount of time.

She placed Ouyang in the middle of the room, sat on a lone chair, the area had been sealed by Meng Hao preventing anyone without permission from moving within the field

Storyboard Elements

B rank - Gather information from a suspect! through just or unjust means

Finding the truth!

Kiko had been wondering this for a while as she brought Ouyang down into the sealing array, what method would be best to learn what she needs, ideally she didn't want to have to torture Ouyang, despite everything she was not cold hearted, on the other hand, she was a ninja capable of doing what needed to be done.. it all came down to how Ouyang wanted to play this.

"Oii! Wake up!"

Kiko manipulated some water from a nearby bucket, and flung it in the face of Ouyang, drenching him in an effort to wake him up

Ouyang jolted awake, and his head flung forwards, he was unable to move for the most part as he soon learned as he struggled, at best he could slightly move his upper chest area and above, it was only his head that had its regular movement capacity

"Uwwagh! Wher- Where am I!"

Ouyang spouted viciously

Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.

Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

Kiko glared at him uncaring, Ouyang was nothing but a drowned rat at this point and was harmless, he could do nothing.

"You will answer my question's now, if you know what's good for you, if not then forgive me for being impolite.."

Kiko's words were polite for the most part however as she trailed to the end of her sentence it was clear the cold chill and killing intent in which they held, mixed with her polite wording made it seem all the more eerie

Ouyang nervously stuttered for a second

"I..I'll have you know, I don't know anything! My mission was only to act as an inter.."

It was at this point that Ouyang realised his mistake, and quickly shut his mouth, he wasn't sure if it was due to nerves and the weakness he felt in his body however he had ended up revealing a little more than he should have.

"I see, so you are acting on behalf of someone else, to have a mission means you were hired, by the sounds of it more people are involved in this than we thought"

"Lets start with who killed the chiefs son and why?"

Kiko looked coldly at Ouyang as her words echoed through the chamber room

"..."

Ouyang this time kept his mouth fully shut unwilling to reveal anything else

"Not going to talk? Well that is a shame, it makes you useless, now tell me, how did you want to play this next part? a swift death? or perhaps I should have fun blowing holes in you little by little hmm?

As Kiko spoke she paced in the room in front of Ouyang, the palm of her hand faced upwards as a few small booms of explosions came off the palm of her hand

"..."

Ouyang looked on nervously but still kept his mouth shut, a bead of visible sweat began to roll down his forehead.

"I see, I take it your silence is permission to blow a few holes in you, lets have fun then!"

Kiko began to walk towards Ouyang, her chakra channelling into the tip of a kunai, Ouyang if he could still sense chakra would know this was Kiko building up her blast chakra in the tip of the weapon

"Lets start with your hand shall we?"

Kiko stopped just in front of Ouyang, the kunai shining as she brandished it, she slowly pulled the kunai upwards, ready to take a big swing downwards

"hehe.. what do you think your doing.. No! Don't! STOP!"

Kiko's hand swiftly flung downwards her hand unrelenting as she guided the kunai downwards striking the hand of Ouyang, however there was no explosion, the Kunai simply pierced a little ways into the hand and caused bleeding however Ouyang's hand was still in tact,

"Your lucky! Next time I won't withdraw my chakra even if you scream! If you refuse to speak, the first time I ask you, then you can say goodbye to that hand. Now.. are you going to speak?"

Kiko's eyes were like crimson as she glared downwards at Ouyang and her voice like the coldest of chills, if once didn't know Kiko better one would think she was a demon

Ouyang finished his whining, collecting himself before responding

"The Chi.. Chiefs son, We were tasked with killing him and placing him in Wuexin's regular route, We were told that the General must be with the chief, along with myself who was intended as the .. "Special" guest"

Ouyang nervously answered the question, however it was clear he knew more than he was telling, Kiko still listened with rapt attention

"is that right? although helpful, you still haven't told me who killed the chiefs son!"

Ouyang's eyes shook as he realised his mistake, quickly correcting himself

"It was another member of the clan! I don't know who exactly but the whole clan is involved!"

Kiko's eyes widened slightly, an entire clan.. she thought, this could be troublesome if she didn't take care of things thoroughly and she couldn't rely on Meng Hao, it was true he had some sway within the Air Nation, however if it was corrupt and if the chief was under a genjutsu, then he could do nothing..

Kiko turned to look back at Ouyang who became nervous once again

"What does your clan want? What is your role?"

"I..I don't know what the clan wants! I really don't! But.. my role was to act as an interim between the General and the leader of the Ouyang-Gu Clan, my job was to transfer instructions and documents both ways!"

"I see.. Is this everything? Are you sure you don't know more?"

"I promise! I really don't know"

Kiko took out the kunai once again, this time she took out another, the first one she used as an example, filling it with blast chakra she threw it up in the air allowing it to explode, shrapnel flying around, a couple pieces hit Ouyang as he winced, Kiko avoiding them all.

This time she held the second Kunai in her hand, she turned to face Ouyang once again before speaking softly

"I don't believe you, you should be aware of your clan's overall ambitions and plans, so what I'm going to do is, place this kunai deep inside your hand, I'm going to fill it with my chakra slowly as you tell me what I want and need to know.. should I think you are leaving anything out, I will quicken my pace of chakra until the Kunai explodes, likely taking away your entire hand and the shrapnel possibly killing you slowly. Now shall we begin"

Kiko was playing with the Kunai in her hand as she spoke, tossing it around, caressing its side and handle before she once again flicked her eyes towards Ouyang, her hand smashing down as the Kunai pierced his right hand again,

"No..No please I don't know anymore! AAARRGG!"

Ouyang once again let out a cry as the Kunai stabbed into him, Kiko kept her hand on the Kunai, knelt down as she looked up at his face as he winced in pain,

"Now, your timer starts now, What are your clans intentions"

"I .. I.. Do..don't know!"

"Shame.."

Kiko sped up her chakra, feeding the Kunai even faster than before,

"Your time just went from about 30 seconds too.. ide say.. 20 seconds.. Better Hurry!"

"I..I..."

Ouyang began whimpering and stuttering uncontrollably, it wasn't long before he had lost all confidence. it was then that he could no longer hold back

"I remember our leader once saying that we had plans in place for a new base! he said if all went well then we would have a mountain as a fortress and an army to command! He said the local commander there was looking for an alliance! He must have meant the general! He said from here we would be safe to expand with the forces we had at our disposal! but that's it! I don't know anymore! the leader revealed only that after drinking his fill! I promise!"

With a smile, Kiko removed her hand from the kunai and stood up, she turned her back on Ouyang as she walked out of the room, preparing to pass on what information she had found to Meng Hao and plan their next step

Ouyang sat there, broken, tears streaming down his cheeks as he yell at Kiko, something about letting him go,

The puddle of urine on the floor slowly expanding outwards..

End of Mission

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kiko walked out of the chamber as she heard the miserable cries from behind her, she quickly left the cave dwelling soon finding Meng Hao, Meng Hao was sat on one of the small floating islands on top of the lake, Wuexin sit in front of him cross legged with a small tinge of pain on his face, several needles poking out of various spots in his back, a small basin located behind Wuexin and below Meng Hao as small droplets of green liquid dripped off, these droplets were tiny and considering the time between the interrogation and now many hours had passed, this proved that removing the small traces of poison within Wuexin was a tiring effort.

Meng Hao sensed Kiko's arrival, or more had seen her arrive, he turned to face Kiko, deactivating his Byakugan in the process, his brow slowly beginning to furrow as Kiko explained what she had learned from Ouyang Shen.

"If this is true, then it is not good, the Ouyang-Gu clan are not a good thing, and if the General is conspiring against the Air Nation in pursuit of his own goals that makes thing difficult..."

Both Kiko and Meng Hao turned their heads swiftly as they noticed the arrival of a visitor, Leraje had just returned from her journey for herbs, stocking up what they needed.

Leraje was careful not to interrupt the two however as she could see the deep and serious conversation the two were having

"Sigh~ We know that the Ouyang-Gu clan are involved, We know the General likely wants to join forwards due to a common goal, what we need to do is purge the Air Nation first and foremost, if the clans contact is only the General, then by getting rid of him we can quit worrying and focus on defending the Air Nation"

"Our first objective should be ridding ourselves of the General, Once he has been dealt with you should see if you can gather more information within the mansion, there should be documents or letters around, once that is sorted maybe we can finally find out who the culprit is behind the chief's strange behaviour"

Sigh~

Meng Hao seemed to age noticeably, one could not tell if it was the poison which engulfed him, or the sheer pressures and stress of the Air Nations complications

"Don't worry Sensei, I will take care of the General, I will plan my next move from there, Leraje! I'm going to need you to stay here, its likely that others from the Ouyang-Gu Clan could show up here, they knew we were on this mountain and I am sure some of the guards got away to inform the chief, You are the best defence against them since Meng Hao cannot afford to fight"

"Yes Miss, Please be safe"

Kiko Nodded before leaving the mountain

Storyboard Elements

S - Assassinate the enemy commander

Cleaning House

Guards patrolled the Air Nation religiously, they came and went past the cities gates numerous times, Kiko stood a distance away at height on top of one of the mountains edges overlooking the area, from this point she could see the distance to the chiefs mansion and the guards patrol routes to an extent, from this area she could also barely see her self made bridge peaking out.

"Right then, best get this started"

Kiko stood up performing a cross with two of her fingers on each hand, channelling her chakra she split it in half, next to her appearing in a plume of smoke, another Kiko now stood, the two nodded at each other immediately understanding what they had to do,

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

The shadow clone took off in a different direction into the Air Nation aiming to infiltrate the Mansion and find any documents or letters, and if she could, also what happened to the chief.

For now the attention remained on Kiko's real body, She jumped down from her perch, dashing down towards her self made bridge, this time she didn't make the same mistake and rely solely on her chakra sensing which she activated passively, she also activated her other sensory skill which increased her hearing and smell, if she were to meet someone who could cloak their presence again before her, then she would be able to rely on other area's for hints

Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

Once all was said and done, Kiko made her way across the bridge back into the Air Nation, being careful not to make any noise and avoid the guards gaze, the guards weren't a problem, however they were innocent in all this, merely pawn's used by another, Kiko once across, began her climb, sticking to the shadows and the backs of house, on her way past she had over heard a few conversation's thanks to her increase in hearing, most was nonsense and everyday chit chat, however every now and then she would catch the guards talking about how they were supposed to be receiving special guests soon, and how everything in the city must be in top condition

Kiko had no doubts that this was likely the Ouyang-Gu group on its way soon, possibly in the next few days, she couldn't afford to dawdle, she sped up her pace, the quicker she could rid the city of its corrupt general, then the quicker things can be put right.

It didn't take her long before she was facing the Chief's mansion, she stood at its base staring upwards, the chiefs mansion was located on a slightly higher mountain top, built into its peak, that was to say most of it was only accessible from the front, and some of its sides, there was no back entrance.

Kiko frowned slightly, she could sense the sheer numbers within the mansion, this would not be easy if she wanted to get in unnoticed.

Kiko channelled her chakra through her body once again, and in a puff of smoke her appearance had changed to one of the guards she had killed on the evening she fought Ouyang, she knew for a fact this guard was dead and thought this would be the perfect cover, her transformed state was covered in several cuts and lacerations, bruises and abrasions, almost as if she was knocked off a cliff by a wind technique.

She approached the front entrance where two guards stood firmly, her appearance dishevelled, out of breath and in a panicked state, the guards looked at her in confusion for a moment, before quickly coming out of their stupor

"Oi! You- Are you ok?" The first guard questioned

"What happened to you? Hey!" Shouted the second guard

Kiko ignored them, playing her part perfectly she put on a crazed expression shouting with what seemed like a strained voice

"The General! I need to see the General immediately!"

The guards looked puzzled and tried to calm their 'colleague' down

"Hey now, Calm down, the general isn't seeing anybody right now"

Kiko played her act further

"No, this cannot wait! this is important news! The General would have your heads if this news didn't make it through to him, Do you want the General getting angry at you!

"My Brothers all died at the bottom of the Ravine, only I was lucky enough to get the intel we needed and survive, Now let me through!"

The guards hesitated slightly, however biting their tongues they proceeded to let the guard through, in fear of the General's wrath, Kiko proceeded inside without a hitch, about to fully enter before turning around and whispering.

"You absolutely cannot let others know of my presence, if the general finds out you jeopardized my mission he will not be pleased"

The two guards faces paled, before nodding and taking an audible gulp, the door fully closed and Kiko entered,

It was during this commotion that another cloaked figure made her entrance using the ruckus that the main body had created

Kiko now being within the mansion surveyed her surroundings again, there were several guards in strategic places, whiles the stronger chakra signature came from a couple floors above, there were two to be exact, one was a bit stronger than the other, however the stronger ones chakra seemed to be... chaotic, this led Kiko to believe her teachers suspicions to be likely correct as this was likely the chiefs chakra she felt.

Which meant the weaker one was close to the chief's vicinity and must be the General, Kiko continued forwards, making sure to proceed slowly, carefully and systematically. she could not afford for her presence to be detected, should this not go smoothly it would cause distrust to be present when trying to clean up afterwards,

Kiko proceeded onwards, dodging various obstacles, she was already on the third floor at this point, and just about to go up another when a lone guard came round the corner, Kiko was able to sense him however the guards patrol route were so tight she had cut it close,

She quickly pulled out a cloak, placing herself against a wall and throwing it up in front of her whiles sending chakra through, she immediately became one with the background, just as she completed the technique the guard looked in her direction as he continued walking down the step of the mansion, he stopped for a second as he believed he could faintly hear something before, however there was nothing here now, no sound, nothing, he continued to make his way down the stairs eventually leaving Kiko's sight

This was it, this was the floor, there were no guards here, only the General and the chief, the chief specifically in another room currently, she had to do this quickly, the question would be how to go about it.

Kiko first masked her presence so as to not alert the general, his ability was clearly in a league above the guards, most like of higher Genin level, possibly Chuunin

Kiko got close enough that it would take one swing, and the General would be dead, she crept ever close, her kunai at the ready, then, she acted, her kunai piercing towards the General, just as it was about to pierce him, he turned, the Kunai merely grazed him.

Type: Offensive
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 20 - 40
Description: One of the simplest moves in Bukijutsu, the user will thrust their weapon at the opponent with a rapid motion, striking them very quickly. Due to the speed of a thrust in comparison to a slash it moves slightly faster than the user's speed, adding a plus two speed modifier to the attack.

Her failed attempt by sheer rotten luck alerted him of her presence, She had to act quickly, The general was just about to shout when Kiko closed the gap, her hand quickly covered his mouth, utilizing a palm strike at the same time, completely dislocating his jaw, making sure he couldn't be heard.

Type: Attack
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30
Description: The user strikes the opponent with a forwarding palm thrust.

Kiko had managed to get the drop on the general still, keeping her advantage, she had to do her best to swiftly dispose of this disgusting rat.

Whiles keeping hold of the General, Kiko channelled lightning chakra throughout her body, surging it around herself electrocuting the General who let out muffled screams, his body twitched as the lightning surged through him, he tried to fight back however Kiko wouldn't let him.

Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 15
Damages: 30
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

she couldn't let this general go, and she couldn't afford to put her clone at risk either before accomplishing her goal, she took her kunai once again swiftly slashing it across the General's stomach, the gash was deep, blood splashed outwards and Kiko finally removed her hand just in time to hear the dying gasps of the general.

Type: Offensive
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 20 - 40
Description: One of the simplest moves in Bukijutsu, the user will begin by using one of their weapons to deliver a simple attack by swinging the weapon in an arc. The user is free to do variations of angles with this technique, allowing attacks from unpredictable locations. This technique works with weapons of all types including sharp and blunt.

"You... Dare...Kill.. the great.. Chi Guda!.."

Chi Guda was about to carry on with what little breath he had left however, Kiko stomped downwards onto his throat, thoroughly drawing out his last breath.

"A rat has no need to leave a name."

End of Mission

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Storyboard Elements

A - Steal valuable information from the enemy

A Clones Journey - Finding the Truth!

*Poof*

A second Kiko popped into existence, a result of the shadow clone technique, the new body immediately knew what she had to do being a construction of pure chakra with all the memories of her real body, she nodded towards the original Kiko and dashed her way into the village, taking another route towards the mansion.

The Kiko clone dashed alongside the mountains edge, running horizontally along the wall, avoiding the gaze of the guards, she performed a few somersaults as she land upon one of the nearby roofs, carefully taking a look around, she observed the guards routes of patrol and kept an eye on the behaviour of the local city goers, before looking towards the mansion, she knew her real body would also be making her way there, It was likely the information she needed in the first place was also there, the city was a large place, taking two different routes was the most effective in case one was unable to make it without being found out,

Hurrying along the roof tops within the shadows of the buildings she leapt, maintaining her silence, she didn't worry too much about listening to those on the streets, whatever they knew would already begin to be common knowledge and likely not helpful.

She made it to the mansion, witnessing the commotion that her real self was putting on, she used this chance to slip past the unsuspecting guards who were originally guarding key locations, but had left to take notice of the commotion at the mansion doors, the clone body swiftly entered through one of the windows located on the left side.

"Phew~ That wasn't too hard, Thanks for picking up the slack real me!"

The Clone, once again looked around, realising no one was around the area at this moment, she quickly utilised her sensory capabilities to take note of the area and avoid the guards, she was disinclined to deal with them.

Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

With her sensory abilities activated she was fully aware of the guards positions and even her real self, she could tell that her real body was aiming upwards, since that was where the two largest signatures were, however whatever information they needed would likely not be kept on the General, from the sounds of it he could not risk carrying anything of damnation on him, the chief might not do anything in his current condition, however the few other elders skulking around would likely jump on the chance if they found anything that could be used against him.

Kiko decided it would be best to explore the lower regions of the mansion, the mansion was incredibly large and it would be best to search different area's rather than both move upwards,

Kiko took to the lower stairs, disappearing into its depths, the floors below were just like the rest, there were a variety of rooms, libraries and servants quarters, clearly the rooms below the ground floor were mainly for the servant's whiles the guards main dwelling was on the ground floor for those guards which protected the mansion.

These room's were interesting at times, sometimes coming across the history of the Air Nations creation itself, however Kiko did not have time, she scoured the rooms looking to see if there was anything of major relevance. nothing. the next room.. again nothing..

Kiko was beginning to get annoyed, this was the 3rd floor below the ground floor, the guards grew slimmer allowing her to act more freely, as long as she avoided the regular servant's resting in their quarters or cleaning the grounds then she would be left undisturbed.

Kiko couldn't help but think to herself though, would such valuable information be left in a place where no guards were stationed? no it was impossible she thought

Kiko's face clearly grew more depressed,

Whiles Kiko was in deep thought and she continued to look through the documents in one of the maids work rooms, a small girl took notice, her disposition was weak and she was rather pale, needless to say, her chakra was lower than most, her age seemed to be in the earlier stages of her teenage years, Kiko was still deep within her own thoughts, murmuring out a sentence

"where are those damn letters between the general and the Ouyang-Gu clan.."

The girl who happened to be moving closer to Kiko out of curiosity overheard Kiko's mumblings and exclaimed in shock and she blurted out

"I know where those are!"

Kiko's head shot round, eye's full of killing intent frightening the young girl at first, the young girl grew much more nervous covering her mouth as if what she had said caused her to get in trouble.

Kiko immediately realised her mistake, she lowered her eyes and instantly retracted her killing intent, she got down on one knee and spoke with a softer voice

"I'm Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you, but what do you mean you know where the documents are?"

The younger girl visibly relaxed and looked around before once again turning to look at Kiko, she whispered closely into Kiko's ears

"The General sometimes comes down here, he is always carrying a stack of letters, he goes all the way to the back of the mansion, down onto the 5th floor below below ground, just 2 more floors down from this one, I caught him once when I was playing down there entering one of the room's, but when I ran to take a look he wasn't there anymore"

The girl became visibly depressed as she continued to talk, tears beginning to form in her eyes

"The other maids say that the General is planning a coup, I'm not sure what that means but it didn't sound very good, they say something bad happened to the chief's son and that its being blamed on Mr. Lee! He didn't do anything! He definitely didn't do anything! He is always so nice to me when he comes down to check on how we are, and he always pays me special attention and gives me toys to play with!"

Tears began to stream down the girls face as she continued, her words becoming strained

"The genr.. *sniffle* General, whenever he see's me he calls me useless and that I would be better out on the street, *sniffle* all the toys that Mr. Lee got me.. He broke them all.."

The girl could no longer speed a coherent sentence as she bawled her eyes out

"Wheree is Mr. Lee, I want to see him!!"

Kiko could not help but feel emotional for the girl and she found her hate for the General rising, visible seething killing intent took form, she swore, if she was to meet the General, she would not leave him with an intact corpse..

Kiko soothed the young girl, gently stroking the top of her head and pulling her in for a hug,

"There, there, come on now, Mr. Lee is ok, He is safe on Mount Heng Luo, Now I need you to do me a favour, tell me where the room that the General disappeared in before..."

The young girl explained the directions to Kiko adequately enough, and it didn't take long until she stood in the very room which the general was said to have disappeared, the room wasn't anything special, it was a basic bedroom, one at the furthest reaches of the mansion, if one wasn't careful it would be easy to forget, there was a bookcase on the left with a random array of books, and a small desk in the corner, the bed was a simple one, with a mere sheet thrown over it.

"It should be in here somewhere.."

Kiko scanned the room and searched through the area thoroughly, she was a bit puzzled, she was almost certain as soon as she saw the book case that there would be a hidden room behind it, but alas, nothing but wall and more wall,

She paced around the room, it was definitely somewhere here, but where, it wasn't until she had stepped on a certain part of the floor that something didn't feel right, she moved again, stepping on and off the section of flooring, there seemed to be a bit of hollow space underneath the floor boards,

Kiko began feeling around the floor until finally she found a few floor boards that easily slotted up, underneath was a circular manhole type covering, made of mere wood, lifting the top off revealed a ladder heading downwards..

Kiko took the plunge, she jumped downwards following the ladder down, freefalling most of the way, it was a fairly deep space, as she approached the bottom she channelled chakra into her hands and clung to the wall, slowing her descent, she dropped into the dimly lit room.

Kiko now stood within the hidden room which she believe to be the Generals hide-away, looking around it was clear it was used fairly often, books scattered about over a large desk, a large map of the region on the desk and in the corner an antique looking box, there were a few weapons within the room on the walls and a couple of book cases, there was also a diary sat there on the desk labelled by the General

'The rise of Chi Guda!'

Kiko sneered at the name before picking it up and placing it in her pouch, she scoured the books piled around and finally picked up the antique box, she opened its lid revealing its contents, revealing several letters and documents, this was it.. this was the information they needed and it detailed the conversations between the General and the Clan leader, she read through its contents gaining all the knowledge she could and everything that was important, finally she had no choice but to start reading the book..

Trash.. It was nothing but the Generals Fanfic fantasy of himself..

With another sneer and the book now in flames disintegrating the clone poofed out of existence.. all the information returning to the original body, who at this time, was just listening to the last breaths of Chi Guda..

End of Mission

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kiko Stood over the General as she looked at his corpse, her gaze was cold, before she had no extremely strong feelings regarding this man, she simply had to do what was right.. everyone had ambition after all.. it was the way of the world..

However, this man was rotten, treating individuals like scum, harming and gaslighting a child.. The generals death would be celebrated she thought..

Sigh~

Kiko took a deep breath organising the mountain of information that coursed through her mind, within some of the documents it spoke about the chiefs situation and the situation of the Air Nation.. Kiko recalled a piece of the text

'The Genjutsu was a success, it went better than expected and your interim, Ouyang Shen was a big help, immediately placing the blame on Wuexin, Wuexin is currently on the run but we will dispatch him soon, he can't escape Ouyang Shen's stalking, its just a shame he has a habit to play with his prey. Are all you Ouyang-Gu clan like this? Anyways, the Chief is under full control and the elder's are too afraid to act because of this, they do not expect that the chief is under a genjutsu'

'Chi Guda'

Kiko looked towards the other room, she could still sense the Chief in the other room, his chakra still chaotic, she could confirm it was Genjutsu, thanks to the letter, however it was whether she was capable of breaking it, Kiko furrowed her brow, a genjutsu technique like this wasn't completely unheard of but generally individuals that could utilise this style of genjutsu would be strong

It was possible the user of the genjutsu was already close by however none of the letters explained the details of the Genjutsu, she was unsure of how close the user had to be or if they needed to be close at all.. either way Kiko would try her best, worst case scenario, she would fight and capture the Chief and take him to see Meng Hao..

Kiko stepped towards the next room, each step filled with resolve and determination, regardless of what was going to happen in this room it was necessary.

Kiko pushed the door open, the room itself was fairly empty, looking around she could still sense the chaotic chakra of the chief, as she scanned the room, her face came to fall on a large built, muscular individual, lying on the floor, blood around him, Kiko was full of shock, she could sense the intense fluctuations of Chakra, but what she thought she was sensing was the genjutsu affecting his system which may have been the case to start with, however the current situation what she was actually sensing was the fading life and last embers of a dead man..

just as she was thinking the last embers of life that flickered within the chief dimmed, and finally extinguished, he had died, no one ever the wiser of his situation and whatever individual that had done it was clearly long gone..

Kiko grit her teeth in anger if only she had gotten here sooner..

However what Kiko didn't know was that it didn't matter when she turned up, the moment she ended the General's life, the Chief's life had been decided, a tracking mark had been left on the general, and once he died the tracking mark had dissolved, the master of the tracking mark being able to sense this immediately put an end to the chiefs, without the 3 top leaders to organise the masses it would still be easier for the Ouyang-Gu clan to come in and take control.

Kiko delved into her thoughts at this point, without the General around and without the chief to clear Wuexin's name there wasn't much she could do.. it was at this point that Kiko remember that there was still 4 elders which resided within the mansion, If she could gather the 4 elders, then the 4 elders could take control of the masses from here and organise the guards,

They would need this city and the guards power ready for what was to come..

Storyboard elements

S - Righting Wrong's, Consult the Elders and bring balance to the Air Nation

Making things right

Kiko put her plan into action, the first thing she did was risky, she walked downstairs and revealed her presence to the guards, she walked down the stairs full of confidence.

As she walked down the stairs she spoke

"My name is Kiko! Your chief has died and I killed the man mainly responsible, the General Chi Guda! Gather the other 4 elders to meet me, I will reside within council's meeting room, The Air Nation is in danger!"

"wha?"

"Who is she?"

"Did she say the chief was dead and that she killed the General?"

"The generals dead?"

Kiko could hear the ramblings of several of the guards talking to each other, registering the words she had spoken, some seemed to get angry, some were in disbelief, running up the stairs to check the chief's room and the Generals, after checking it they confirmed this to be the case with the other guards,

They showed a mixture of fear and once again anger, some directly confronted Kiko with weapons drawn, however she ignored them and continued to walk, without Kiko striking first the guards were hesitant to attack

Kiko made her way to the room which contained a large table and a total of 9 chairs around it, Each chair was dedicated to a member of the Air Nations Council, the 4 elders, Wuexin, The General, The Chief, and the ninths position is what should have been Meng Hao's seat before leaving.

As she entered she walked around the table and took the seat on the opposite side of the table, facing the door awaiting the arrival of the elders.

The guards merely stood there dumbfounded as they stared at her..

Kiko gazed back at them, her glare piercing their spirits almost and shouting back at them

"What are you doing! Gather your Elders now!"

As she shouted she released her wind chakra out and around her, whipping up a small gale of wind in order to further intimidate the guards.

This seemed to work as the guards quickly scattered, running off to find the other 4 elders, Kiko Sighed as she thought to herself, rather than running around trying to find the elders herself it would be best to let them come to her, it would save more time this way and something they needed desperately was time, Kiko's thoughts went back to the letters that she had found and the contents within.. the Ouyang-Gu clan was planning on arriving within a couple of days.

Their clan leader had set of prior and would be here within 2 days at the least if not sooner, followed a day or so later with the clan.. Kiko had to organise the city in preparation and inform Meng Hao.. there just didn't seem to be enough time

As she was deep in thought, the door to the council room swung open, a largely built brute stood there, his gaze locked onto Kiko, he snorted coldly as he raised his fist, jumping over the table and aiming to bring it slamming down onto Kiko's head

Sigh~

Kiko sighed heavily, she immediately channelled chakra through her body activating her Monkey technique, Monkey arts - Monkey Kings inheritance, Her muscles expanded slightly, she became more toned and her strength erupted, she raised her right hand as she leaned her cheek on her left hand, her elbow placed on the table, using her right hand which had been raised she caught the muscled mans dropping arm, the chair beneath her was placed under intense pressure and directly exploded beneath her, of course Kiko herself didn't budge.

The muscled man's face furrowed, he was using all his strength yet he could not budge Kiko, Kiko tossed his arm back sending the brute back, as his feet skidded across the floor.

"Heh good! Someone would at least need to be this strong to dare waltz in here and kill the general and chief!"

Kiko's brow twitched in response before responding

"Your misinformed. Shut up and stand there whiles we wait for the others"

The brute stood there dumbfounded, unsure of how to respond at first, he spoke back in agitation

"How dare you come in here and speak to me, Chen Fan! this way, I will.."

Kiko interrupted before Chen Fan could finish what he was saying, her domineering personality coming over stronger than his own

"How Dare you come in and break the chair I was sitting on! For this grievous act, you are no longer permitted to sit for this meeting!"

Once again, Chen Fan was speechless.. he hesitated but he chose to stand there and wait as the other Elders arrived.

One by one they began to appear, each with seemingly different personalities and attitudes, some calm, some haughty, some wise, however all of them had the same reaction..

"Chen Fan! Why are you stood here.."

Kiko had already picked up another chair before the elders arrivals and was already sitting comfortably a smile on her face as she greeted the elders as they entered.

Each time Chen Fan was too embarrassed to answer their questions

Each elder took a seat around the table, they eyed each other as well as Kiko, they were tactful, unlike Chen Fan, they first awaited for Kiko to speak

Kiko took a breath, and released it gently

"Thank you for coming, As I am sure you are all aware, The chief and the general are dead.. It was I who killed the general. The chief's death was caused by an unknown individual which I was unable to track"

One of the elders sneered, seemingly disapproving her words, but did not fully interrupt, others simply waited and carried on listening

"The chief was under a powerful Genjutsu, Chi Guda was collaborating with outside powers and framed Wuexin who now resides on mount Heng Luo, the general has brought disaster upon your Air Nation for the sake of his own goals and we no longer have much time left.."

One of the wiser elders spoke up calmly

"So Wuexin Lee is still alive, as I thought.. it has not been simple in these past few weeks.."

The man who spoke was a skinnier and older man, his long white beard reaching past his sternum as he stroked it in thought, this man's name was Ling Tai Xu, he was the most tactful of the table and seemed the wisest

"That's right, Wuexin is alive and well, We also have one of the Generals accomplices secured on the mountain, I can prove all my claim's and don't expect you to believe me right away, however just listen, the important bit is yet to come.."

"The general has been collaborating with the Ouyang-Gu Clan, and whiles that may not mean much to most of you, in the world of ninja, they are a famous group for being cruel and heartless, they are proficient in poison techniques and they seem to have someone among their group who is proficient in Genjutsu.."

"This Clan's Leader is now on its way here, most likely intending to meet with the general and claim his position within the Air Nation, However Now with the general dead, and whoever killed the chief its possible that information has been passed on already to the Clan Leader informing them of the General's death.. I cannot be sure on this part though"

"What I am sure on however is that right now, you four, Wuexin and Meng Hao, are the only ones in a position of power to organise the guards, however without first absolving Wuexin of his guilty status, he cannot return and will be pursued by the guards!"

"You all must galvanise the guards, set them ready in defensive positions and get ready to defend your home, It will not be easy but you have the terrain advantage and numbers, I will also help in whatever way I can!"

The elders listened intently, however just like before at least one of them seemed displeased, he gave a loud snort and barked out

"You say these things, you say you have proof and yet here you are yet to show it! pfft, Why should we listen to anything you have to say"

The one speaking was called Meng Wu Ya, and whiles he did hold hostility, it seemed to come from a good place, he was rightfully wary and seemed to hold the Air Nation in high regard.

Kiko sighed once again..

"You don't have to.. but think of it this way, None of you bar maybe one is stronger than that brute over there, I have sat here and calmly explained the situation when really, if I was your enemy, I could have slaughtered each and every one of you"

Kiko's voice turned cold once again towards the end of her sentence before carrying on

"but alas if its proof you want, I can provide it.. Follow me"

Kiko stood up, calmly walking out the door, the elders looked around cautiously for a moment before all getting up and following, she led the elders down the stairs and proceeded to walk deep into the servants quarters of the building

"Where are we going?"

Another of the elders asked, seemingly a bit more timid compared to the rest, his caution standing out amongst them

The wiser elder Ling Tai Xu was the one to reply

"Calm yourself Tian Yan, We will find out in time"

The group continued to walk all the way towards the back, passing the young girl from before on the way, this time despite seeing Kiko, she opted to remain quiet as she saw the rest of the elders following her,

as they passed her by, the young girl stared off down the hallway,

"It is in this room"

Kiko spoke up and walking into the end room from before, once again nothing had changed the floor boards had previously been replaced on top by her close as she began her descent prior, the following Elders walked in and looked around, not seeing anything that would arouse suspicion.

"Well, what are we supposed to be seeing?"

Meng Wu Ya piped up,

Kiko simply glanced over, before bending down and pulling up the floor boards that covered the stair case from before, she signalled for the elders to climb down, however they were rightfully wary of this.

Kiko rolled her eyes and instead took the plunge, jumping off into the abyss of the downwards tunnel

The rest of the elders, seeing Kiko take the lead, couldn't help but smile wryly, they too made their way down into the abyss

Kiko landed safely at the bottom, slowing her descent, just like before she looked around, things were just as they were before, she took a breath, she was worried that someone else had in fact made there way here after her, but it seems this was not the case, she awaited the elders.

The elders finally made it to the bottom of the tunnel, entering the Generals hide away, as they looked around they were shocked by what they saw, weaponry on the walls, book cases filled with books, and a desk full of papers and notes.

Kiko signalled over towards the table, intending for the Elders to take a look, they all approached and began rummaging through it all, they were filled with disbelief after they came across damning evidence after damning evidence, they knew that the general was not particularly good, but they didn't know it went this deep,

there was evidence from clear embezzling, evidence of corruption, blackmail and finally after opening the box, evidence of conspiring with the Ouyang-Gu Clan, messages which the two had sent and received, messages which had been written out and had not yet been sent, all of it was there in front of them to witness.

"Do you believe me now?"

Kiko Spoke up

The elders all turned towards her, sorrow on their faces, they all turned and bowed deeply expressing their apology

Ling Tai Xu was the first to speak up

"We are sorry this all took place, we knew there was something but not this deep.. Sigh~.. We will arrange the guards and inform them of what has happened, you will be given full permission to direct the guards as you wish should you need too and Wuexin will be passed of all allegations towards him.. We will need his strategic mind should we want to mount a reasonable defence.."

"Please return to Meng Hao and Wuexin and inform them of our plans, after that I hope we will see you here with us.."

Kiko nodded before hesitating

"I will certainly do all I can.. however the best thing I can do right now is strike whiles they least expect me to, once I have informed Meng Hao and Wuexin, I will make my way to intercept the Clan leader, this will be the best time to catch him alone.."

Kiko stared off into a blank space as her thoughts swirled

At this time, a new guest had recently arrived in the Air Nation, Her muscles firm and toned, her eyes a clear white, reminiscent of Meng Hao's..

End of Mission

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kiko, Having just united the elders rushed off to inform Meng Hao, who resided at the top of Heng Luo Mountain.

Upon her arrival she witnessed the flowing white hair of another, stood directly in front of Meng Hao she seemed similar to Meng Hao yet slightly shorter and more toned and muscular, her eyes as she turned to glance at Kiko were a pale white, her brow furrowed as she turned away to look back at Meng Hao.

"The poison has spread further... You promised me you wouldn't get involved in anything dangerous anymore.."

The girl looked angrily at Meng Hao

Sigh~

Meng Hao let out a sigh and he gently closed his eyes, upon reopening a soft look appeared on his face

"Mirko... There are some things that cannot be helped and there are some things that we in life, absolutely must do"

Meng Hao lifted his head to look over towards Kiko, who stood there silently for the time being, not wanting to interrupt matters, however it was clear she was struggling to hold it in.. time was running out.

"Kiko, What's the situation.."

Kiko explained to Meng Hao what had happened, The notes and documents, the chief, the elders union and Wuexin's name wiped clean.

Meng Hao listened closely, as did the girl behind him..

"I see, that is good news but also ominous.. whoever killed the chief made sure to weaken the Air Nation before departing.."

Kiko nodded, as she looked at Meng Hao resolutely with a stern expression,

"Its for this reason that I must leave now, if the notes are to be trusted then now is the perfect time to take care of the Clan Leader whiles he is alone, and maybe even this mysterious Genjutsu User.."

Meng Hao nodded.

"Then I should come with you, It would be foolish to head into a two on one fight, At least that way..."

"NO!"

A shout came from behind as Meng Hao was mid sentence,

"You absolutely cannot! Regardless of what is happening here, You cannot go, of all people!"

Sigh~

Meng Hao let out another sigh before responding

"It is one of those times where some things cannot be helped...I.."

"NO! Now is not one of those time.. I will go with her! You can stay here and keep the poison from spreading even further!"

"Mirko.."

"Lets Go!"

Mirko stormed off away from Meng Hao, taking Kiko by the hand as she practically dragged her away, this time accompanied by Leraje who followed closely behind,

Swiftly Kiko and Mirko made there way towards the Clan Leaders location..

Leaving LM

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from here]

The ship lowered it's anchor just offshore as Horus and his creations took the boy to shore on a small row boat assisted by two of the crew. Once they reached the shore, Horus thanked the crew once more handing over payment as his creations carried the stretcher with the boy who slept still. He'd been left severely weakened by being stranded at sea. He'd sensed there was a civilisation here on their travels across the ocean, heading for the temples to seek medical attention for the boy he'd rescued from the ocean.

It wasn't an easy journey to reach the temples but they had no choice. Horus didn't want to bring too much attention to his group by summoning a dragon to carry them to the tops of the pillars of earth. Following the stone path they reached the top of one of the stone structures and followed the bridges to a nearby temple. They got various looks as they entered the temple but it mattered not. Horus asked around for some place to rest and about any supplies for the boy.

They were led to a room where water and some stew was brought. Horus watched over the boy while his creations took it in turns to keep guard at the door. He wasn't sure what it was, but something felt off. The situation left him on edge and he wasn't going to risk being caught out.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thousand Needles. Reed, Order of the Golden Amputation

The perilous journey had not been in vain. Reed, after many weeks, had travelled tirelessly across the world to reach the settlement atop the Thousand Needles. After a few days of deliberation, with offerings from the order, it was settled. The order would provide its greatest architects to burrow deep within the pillars of stone, reinforce them and create an underground network for all that resided. This was to be kept secret from all but the Order and the settlement's officials. With this, the Order now had a foothold on the edge of the world, a gateway to the outer lands. Reed sent word to Mara.

It was not only a new base, but the numbers for the Order grew. There were many with distain for the way the divine plagued the world. With a few choice words, they were more than willing to take the mantle of the Order and were put to task.

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from here [x]

This post marks the start of a mission using the following elements:
  • Gather information on the western continent, Kamiyasumi (2)
Synopsis: Masaki, looking for some sense of adventure, learns of the western continent.

With some vast change in scenery from what he was used to, Masaki finds himself within the Thousand Needles, a place unlike any seen. The area was littered with civilisation built atop rocky precipices, bridges connecting them. It felt like a maze trying to get around the area. It looked densely populated with all manner of people around the places; restaurants filled with patrons, people of faith attending places of worship, or delivery of goods towards a populated port that looked newly built. The land was still arid, but somehow the weather felt bearable here, maybe because of the people around the place, or that the sun was setting over the horizon.

The faint sounds of a stomach rumbling could be heard to Masaki's ears as he paced over one of the bridges. Thinking he should get something to eat soon enough, he stops at a small vendor, relatively empty, save for one man running the shop. The aromatic spices of the desert attacked his nostrils as he took a seat.

"Ayo, welcome brother!" The jovial man called out to him. "Whatcha lookin' for?"

Masaki pointed at one of the fish dishes on menu. "This one looks good."

"Coming right up brother!" He called out as he chopped some fillets from the fish, tossing them onto a hot grill plate. He continued to make conversation. "Hey brother, what's up with yer arm?"

Masaki laughed nervously. "Got into a fight."

"Ah yer one of those types are ya, brother? Wouldn't have picked yer for it." He replied. He coated the fish with some aromatic spices, very similar to the scent that attracted Masaki to this vendor in the first place. He peered over the table to spy at the searing fish.

"Is that from down south?" Masaki questioned.

"Ah, you've got a good sense of taste my friend!" The vendor lit up with a big grin on his face. "Got these lil peppers from down in Dragon's Breath! Yer headin' there often?"

"Ah, not really, just smells familiar is all." Masaki replied sheepishly.

In a brief moment, the vendor threw together the fish on a plate accompanied with rice on the side. It looked vibrant, the fish fillets coated in an amalgamation of red and green spices, it would assault anyone who didn't have an acquired taste for spice. "Here ya go, brother! Careful, its hot!"

"Thanks for the food." Masaki picked up a pair of dispensable chopsticks, before taking small chunks of the fish, making sure he would be as careful and as precise as possible. This wasn't to say he couldn't use chopsticks, but with his preferred hand cast in a poorly made sling, the dexterity needed to use chopsticks wasn't quite there. Needless to say, he managed to take small chunks slowly, commenting on the heat coming from the spices. The vendor laughed with an 'I told you so' vibe to it.

"So what brings ya out here, brother?" The vendor said, trying to make conversation.

"The thrill of adventure, I suppose." Masaki replied, maybe with the lack of resolve in his voice.

"Ah right right, brother! Yer one of those shinobi types yeah?" He laughed. "Many come an' go from these parts, even helped us when shit goes down here!" Masaki took another bite from his fish. "Anyway, if yer lookin' for somewhere to go, you considered goin' to the west o' here?"

"West? Isn't that just ocean?" Masaki replied, a confused look on his face.

"Brother, you been asleep or somethin'?! Spose the rumor doesn't get everywhere these days does it?"

"I'm... what rumor?" There was a sense of intrigue lingering on his voice.

"Supposedly there's loadsa ports cropping up on these lands connected to the ocean yeah? Anyway, apparently there's been a whole new country out west that people been requestin' to go out to if yer keen." He mused.

"And its been explored?" Masaki pondered.

"Who knows, never been there myself, brother. Would love to find some new flavors to try out!" The vendor continued his line of speech, with a sensible amount of drool at the thought of new recipes and spices unheard of to his shop. "A-anyway, if yer keen, might wanna talk to the folks down at the port and see if they'd let you go with them."

"Interesting. You know anything else." Masaki struggled to eat some rice.

"Not much, brother. But I do hear the shinobi types who go over there are tryna make some kinda weapon or somethin'"

"Thanks for the help, brother." Masaki replied in jest. He placed his chopsticks on the near-finished plate of food, albeit messy from not being able to pick up all the smaller parts. "Thanks for the meal." He stood up, leaving some kumi on the table. "Do you know how to get to this port? It's easy to get lost up here." He laughed.

"Ayo brother, head straight down this bridge, second right, first left, should be easy from there!" He responded with hand gestures to signal the way.

"Thank you, again." Masaki replied, bowing his head as thanks for the meal and the information before leaving the place. The area started to light up with different kinds of torches and fluorescents as he motioned his way around the precipices towards this port he had heard about. He recalled to what the vendor said: second right, first left. Seamlessly, he made way for the port area.

This port looked very fresh, made of various stones and timber that hadn't worn away with the elements just yet. The man took a deep breath in to feel the aroma of the sea.

"Excuse me," Masaki called out to a rather burly looking man holding some cargo, "have you heard of this western land?"

"Aye, you're talkin' about Kamiyasumi ain't ya lad?" The helmsman replied with a stout voice.

"Kami-- what now?" The guy looked just as confused as he was trying to mangle the chopsticks in his left hand.

"What, ya been asleep all this time?!" The man retorted. Sound familiar? "Kamiyasumi is what the western land be called, we send cargo and supplies over there for our men. You interested in goin' over there, lad?"

Masaki nodded to his question. "Aye, I bet you're one of those shinobi lookin' to find the blacksmith over there?"

"Blacksmith?" Masaki questioned.

"Aye, don't know much about the guy but everyone says they're lookin' for him. If you're keen, lad, better hop on, this be the last ship headin' there for a few days." He tilted his head towards the ship.

Masaki couldn't help but wonder if that's what the fish vendor meant when people who went over there were looking for some kind of weapon. That is to say, the purpose of a blacksmith is to make various weapons and whatnot, and if other shinobi were going there specifically for this blacksmith, surely this man had a reputation to uphold.

"Thank you for the offer." Masaki replied, bowing his head in respect. With that, he ushered his way onto the ship, looking around rather cautiously at the other patrons and sailors. It was a rather large ship so it was expected to have many people on board. Some glared at him with hostility, but for the most part, others kept to themselves. Likewise, Masaki found a place on the ship to stay seated for the journey.

Suddenly, a booming voice echoed out from somewhere on the ship. "Heading for Kamiyasumi! Set the sails!" The voice belonging to the helmsman who offered Masaki a place on the ship. With that, the ship sailed onwards into the night, the moon lighting up what it could of the deck as they made way for the western land.

Leaving landmark

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from here [x]

"Thousand Needles! Thousand Needles!" A voice boomed from the ship as it approached the docks of the land. Masaki, standing firm and resolved, takes his first steps off the ship and back to the mainland. He looked up at the spires that mostly made up the countryside, towering over him and everyone on the port at the time. A very different perspective from what he was used to. A moment later, Masaki turned to the helmsman, still busy with preparation for the next voyage back to Kamiyasumi, with a simple wave indicating a farewell and a thank you for now. But in that second, the helmsman chased him up, perhaps as a curious mind, to see what the man would get up to now that he was back in the mainland.

"Oi lad, leavin' without sayin' yer thanks?" He asked.

Masaki rubbed the nape of his neck. "Guess I'm trying to act less formal."

"Ahaha! That's the spirit!" Replied the helmsman, with a pat on the shoulder. A wide grin appeared on his face. "What's yer plan now, lad? Yer said somethin' about Earth country right?"

"Hm..." Masaki pondered the thought for a moment. "Well first, I should take care of this." He motioned his right arm, still in a cast. "Can do that back home, then I suppose I'll head out for Earth country."

"Aye, that's the spirit lad! Good luck with your travels!" The helmsman motioned as if to let him go.
With that out of the way, Masaki then walked around the spires, taking in the summer heat that he missed somewhat while in Kamiyasumi. He'd stop at a restaurant to grab something to eat. Nothing special, a simple grilled fish recipe with a side of beer. Not that he was the type to drink on most occasions, but in this instance, something compelled the man to have a drink with some food. He reminisced on the food being delicious, though, perhaps it was because he hadn't eaten a proper meal in a while. Still, he'd leave some kumi on the table after his meal and leave the premises expediently. Afterwards, he would make way for Fenchuch, towards the east. The plan was to visit the doctor once again to look at his arm, purchase a map for his travels as he was rather unfamiliar with the Badlands of Earth, and gather these ores that Durmaz had required of him.

Leaving landmark.

Last edited: