ZK

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
20,716💴
Awards
Thousand Needles

The Thousand Needles is an odd area, containing dozens of spires of stone and earth. These form a jagged, confusing maze, but also provide shelter from the elements. As such, a small village exists here with rope bridges connecting the spires in a crisscrossing pattern, suspended dozens of meters above the earth. The villagers here are mostly safe from harm thanks to their high perches, but there are dangerous birds in the area, notably the giant vultures that prey on the weary and wounded. Recently the area has changed as temples of earth and rock have been built atop the spires, and many of its rope bridges replaced by ones of stone as they now connect these communities, calling themselves the Air Nation, to one another.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Pervy Sage

Xicer

Elite
Kin
593💸
Kumi
1,803💴

Coming upon the spires so distant in his memory, Trunks has one thought. Please, may it not flood. Coming quickly to a halt upon finding the familiar place, Trunks cautiously enters the land. He awaits being at the bottom of the contruct

ZK

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
20,716💴
Awards

Coming upon the spires so distant in his memory, Trunks has one thought. Please, may it not flood. Coming quickly to a halt upon finding the familiar place, Trunks cautiously enters the land. He awaits being at the bottom of the contruct
Cassander's skull appears once again as a ghastly projection, scowling madly at you. "Pah!" It spits. "So you think yourself clever, do you? For having solved my riddles and kept your wits? Hah!" The General laughs mockingly, sizing you up with his Sharingan eyes. "I gave you only easy clues that even a monkey could solve! You are nothing special! Now take your reward and go!" With that, loot appears before you, which Cassander eyes distastefully.

(This mission provides you with 1500 Ryo and 1000 Kumi.)

Xicer

Elite
Kin
593💸
Kumi
1,803💴
Cassander's skull appears once again as a ghastly projection, scowling madly at you. "Pah!" It spits. "So you think yourself clever, do you? For having solved my riddles and kept your wits? Hah!" The General laughs mockingly, sizing you up with his Sharingan eyes. "I gave you only easy clues that even a monkey could solve! You are nothing special! Now take your reward and go!" With that, loot appears before you, which Cassander eyes distastefully.

(This mission provides you with 1500 Ryo and 1000 Kumi.)
Collecting his earnings, Trunks eyes the skull intensly. This has been fun, but now it's my turn. I bested your three riddles, but can you answer my one? Trunks would ask as the gears in his head begin to crank faster and more efficient, something similar to an adrenaline rush, but of the mind. Hoping the Uchiha had interalized his previous words, in the last location, Trunks speaks his riddle.

Your clue: They summon powers they cannot hope to control, but place upon the world to lo and behold. Their influence has became long and deadly, even though their plan has led to a botched Uchiha, a medley. They have kept themselves hidden, unpunished for their sin. But once I find them, the real battle will begin. Tell me their locations, if you can; and then I will depart, leaving you the better man.

The Pervy Sage

Supreme
Kin
4,143💸
Kumi
3,907💴
[Resetting as Sin]

Name
: The Pervy Sage
Elements:

- The path to becoming a sage, the true path. The way of Ashura.

Summary: Sin learns that he doesn't need his ninjutsu to get stronger, there are more strengths than those of a shinobi.

This land was a mercliless one. The heat fighting against your every move. Living in these parts was a test of survival at it's best, but that is exactly why Sin had come here. It wasn't that he lacked skill, it wasn't that he lacked power, he had both of these, mastering all elemental skills, forming his own, achieving a doujutsu prowless beyond what anyone could imagine... but something was missing. He needed a purpose and he would find one before he left this world. This path brought him to the land of wind, flying here on his personal summon Horus, but, Horus needed to eat and he enjoyed the hunt as a hawk, a bird of prey. And so Sin agreed to meet up with him later. Now Sin stood at the gaint chasm that was know as the Thousand needles. All these giant formations of earth linking together to form an amazing hive like village will a massive drop to the ground and water that lay below.

You must be registered for see images
Sin stood in his red intricate robe at the first bridge looking around, he didn't know what he was looking for but something told him he would find it here. Making his way across the first bridge he would feel, uneasy to say the least. The wood creaked, the rope sang as it drew tight under his weight. This bridge was old. He entered the first part of the village and thankfully there stood several stalls supplying food and water. He made his way to the first one, food had never smelt so good, he reached into his pocket all excited, but alls he found was the bottom of his pocket, he'd given the last of his money away to try and help that old trader get a new wheel for his cart. The Stall man looked disappointed.

"I'm sorry... i thought i had some money left... i didn't mean to waste your time..."

"Don't worry about it, i understand.... can't blame a trader for getting his hopes up in these parts" the man spoke with a smile on his face, a true kind man.

"I am sorry though, i'll find another way to eat.... it was just a treat anyway..." in that moment of all times, his stomoch rumbled so loud the other man heard laughing at it.

Before Sin knew it the man was handing him a stick with grilled fish on that smelled like lemon.

"I can't take this... i have no way of paying for it..."

"Maybe not... but i wouldn't sleep well knowing i'd let a young man go hungry.... eat up, it's on me."

Sin didn't know what to say but the man wouldn't budge, Sin was forced to take it, but he didn't regret it, the fish was so tender, juicy fresh, with that fresh grill taste and the lightness of lemon on it, this man was a genius. In that moment after thanking the man with as much grace as he could, he decided he would pay him back in his own way.

Later that day, he found himself walking down a rock staircase that led to the base of one of the giant pillars, looking for some shade at the bottom. As he reached the bottom he saw a few fishing boats nearby. That's when it sprung to him. He couldn't pay for the delicious fish, but he could replace it and then some to make up for the man's kindness. He walked up to the water and held his hand ready. He was going to release a volt of lightning into the water, shock the fish and let them come to the surface but something stopped him then and there.

If he released too much he would fry the fish and render them useless. If he released too much, the current could carry and hit the boats, or the equipment the other men were using. He could work on the focus of one at a time but that didn't feel right. He hadn't come here because he wanted to show of his skills, he wanted to become a stronger person. Using ninjutsu was the easy way out. The man had cooked that delicious food with his bare hands, it was time to treat the fish with the same respect here and now. He wanted to blend into this village, he wanted to become one with them, learn what it meant to be just... normal again. If he used his ninjutsu now, he'd ruin that.

He removed his robe and everything apart from his shorts. He took a kunai from his pouch before looking around. He saw a small bundle of rope near a man about 10 meters off. Heading over he asking if he could borrow the rope, promising to return it. The man smiled saying of course, he wasn't using it so someone else should make use of it. Taking it thanking the man with promise to return it, he sat down and tied a kunai to the end of the rope. Now, making a few loops, he stood up and smiled he was ready. He took a few steps into the water looking around. The water was still, clear as he could see fish moving around in schools infront of him. He remained still. He watched, he paid attention to how they moved, back and forth, the pattern in the way they acted, he held the kunai ready in his right hand, the rope in his left, then at the right moment, he threw the kunai as fast as he could, aiming directly in front of the larger fist, meeting it in it's path, hitting it through the eye, with a swift yank on the rope he fulled the large fish in pulling it onto the shore. It was about a foot long and quite a catch. This should be a good start. He couldn't leave it out in the open though. He looked around for ideas. That's when he saw it. In the shade, there was like rock pool, not connected to the water, he placed it in there on the rocks. It would keep it fresher while he caught a few more. He placed his robe over the pool to stop anything getting to it before returning to where he was.

Now he stood back in the water, waiting again, the problem with his sudden throw, it scared the fish, made the eratic and to swim away, so he would have to wait for the water to settle. He remained still, in the sun, trying not to move, the kunai held ready, though he was not doing anything the toll on his body was a so high in these conditions. He grew weary, the heat getting to him, but he had a goal in mind. And so time after time he repeated his process, waiting for the fist to return, settle into a pattern casting his kunai in, drawing it in, fish after fish. He remained doing this for several hours. By the time he pulled in the last one he releasied the sun had hid behind the highest peak and the man was watching him with a few others.

Sin untied his kunai, washed it in the water, wrapped up the rope, walked over to the pit of fish he'd caught, before walking back to the man.

"Thank you for the rope, i couldn't of done this without you, and i like to pay my debts. Here take this. If i return another day, i'd like to borrow this again if that's alright?"

The man looked stumped. He seemed to be amazed by the size of the fish and what he'd just seen.

"Boy, you're a natural. At first i looked and thought you'd end up hanging yourself with that rope before you caught anything but you sure proved me wrong. Yall keep that, you can put it to more use than i ever could, with the cost of fish like this in these parts, it will more than cover it, now my family can eat tonight."

Those last few words hit Sin, he looked behind the man and saw the small fishing rod, but nothing had been caught, he was going to offer to catch him more but he had a better idea.

"I apppreciate the offer, but i simply came to catch something to repay the man who fed me today. How about tomorrow, i use your rope again, and instead of doing it for you, i'll teach you how? That way, your family can always eat."

The man couldn't believe it but he didn't argue, he simply thanked sin and said he'd meet him back here in the morning. With that the crowd started to disperse leaving him alone once more. He walked over the his pool of caught fish but stumbled along the way. He couldn't believe the strain such a simple task had on his body, He'd relied on his jutsu so much in the past few years that his body had been left behind. He regained himself before dressing again, he left his robe off, placing the fish within it, creating a bundled before heading back up the path. With the sun going in, shade cast over the land which was a nice relief.

No matter how tired he was he had a debt to pay. He got to the top of the pillar in time to see the man who had fed him packing up, walking over he dropped the bundle on the table opening it up.

"I hope this will be enough to cover what you served me earlier, that was some of the best fish i've ever had. But tomorrow i promise i'll bring you a business partner"

The man looked so confused with so many questions to ask but alls he did in the end was thank him as they parted ways. Sin didn't really think about where he'd stay that night, so he headed back across the bridge to the cliff edge, found a tree to settle under and lay down. Lying there, it's when it hit him. Such a simple task had worked his muscles so much he ached, he was exhausted, had he really become so feeble? He couldn't really move, but something about it felt good, the satisfaction of doing hard work but at the same time how he'd helped others.

It was in that moment that Sin decided, from here on out, he'd hide who he was, he'd train his body, and through it, he'd improved this community, he'd rise to the top of the world as a man, as a true Sage.

[End of mission]

The Pervy Sage

Supreme
Kin
4,143💸
Kumi
3,907💴
Name: The Pervy Sage
Elements:

- Teach a man to fish...
- Become part of a community

Summary: Sin teaches the people how fish, introduces them to the man that fed him, and began honing his skills.

The next morning by the time Sin woke it was already getting on into the morning, he didn't usually sleep this late but after how warn out he was yesterday, it was no wonder. Sitting up now he looked around. In the distance he could see them work on setting up their stalls once more for another day of trading within their community, he took that as a sign he'd have to get up too. He made his way down to the water first to have a wash and clean his robe before heading down the first bridge, he was greeted with a smile from the familiar face, the man he'd caught the fish for who had fed him the day before, before he could even say anything, the man was offering him breakfast and a glass of water, saying how he could afford it with the amount of fish he'd been provided. Normally sin would of said no, but he was starving and the heat was creeping in once more. He accepted knowing that he'd be providing the same today.

"Much appreciated. Anyway, i have to go, i'll return later about the same time as yesterday, and introduce you to that person i promised"

And with that SIn made his way back to where he'd been fishing the day before, it seemed the man was eagerly awaiting his arrival, rope in hand and a smile on his face.

"Sorry, i kind of over slept... but it's not too late atleast, we will just have to bear the heat."

With that, he removed most of his clothing once more taking out the single kunai, giving it a wipe looking at it as though it held a place in his heart.

"Is that blade special to you young man? I mean i've got plenty back in my home?"

Sin looked up with a smile on his face.

"It was a gift, one that reminds me to keep going, survive, live. By using it for tasks like these, i'm keeping my promise right? Anyway, how good are you with knots?"

With that sin would spend the next few minutes showing the man the best way to tie a knot through the hoop so the blade remains in place.

"Right, that's good. Now before we start, with this method there is something you need to understand, something someone once taught me. We aren't trying to randomly catch one or a bunch like traditional fishing with nets this is more, become one with nature. Hey don't look at me like i'm crazy haha..."

The man looked a bit confused and bemused, skeptic even, but sin went on.

"Ok let me explain it in a better way. How does a hunter act in the wild? It understands it's prey, it finds it, watches, waits for it's optimum time to strike, then bam, it takes the opportunity. You need to be like that, become one with nature itself. Stand in the water, feel its flow. Watch, wait... the fish move as one, the flow together, it's like a pattern, their behaviour you'll see it... don't look so confused, come a step at a time."

With that, he led the man to the water, standing in the shallow parts before the depth dropped far below. Now began the real task. They stood in the water, watching, waiting, the day got hotter faster than anywhere Sin had ever been, he could tell the man was feeling it too. He slowly motioned towards the school of fish gathering in the water nearby, the man held the kunai, he went to move to throw it but Sin caught his arm, then spoke slowly and quietly.

"Not yet, they are still moving a bit eratic... look they are slowing down now... see... the large one in the middle... there is a partern to it's movement.... almost like a figure of 8... watch... anticipate... now don't aim for where it is, aim in front of it... focus on the target not throwing it hard, the blade is sharp enough to do it for you... as you throw... breathe out... it will steady your body... ready"

Sin let go of his arm and let him try. The man draw back his arm, then swifty threw the blade into the water, but it went over the fish's head, scaring them as they all scattered erratically. He cursed in frustration.

"Don't worry, that was a damn good first try... you just need to relax more... you threw it too hard and tensed your entire body before throwing it... remember... relax... breathe out... focus on accuracy... but now we have to wait for them to settle haha..."

And so they stood in the blistering heat, watching waiting for the fish to return to the way they were before. Eventually they calmed down, because lets face it, fish aren't the most intelligent of creatures. As they settled sin slowly spoke about picking out a fish, following it's pattern, relaxing then throwing. In a swift motion the man threw the kunai, piercing the water, hitting a large fish directly in the eye. A perfect shot. The man jumped with his arms in the air amazed at his own shot, letting go of the rope, sin swiftly grabbed it before the rope and fish were lost and began to pull. The man came to his senses appologizing and helped pull in the fish. From here their day went on as the man kept practicing under sins watchful eye. He missed a few times, got frustated, but he had a keen eye and learned rather quick. As the day went on Sin found himself with several people all learning, asking, trying to fish his way. Even the two men he'd seen with a net the day before were trying his method. It made him smile. Not that he saw it now, but in the future this would become a source of income for the entire settlement, but for now he was just happy to help.

As the day drew to an end, he was once again worn out, but happy in himself. The progression the group had made due to his teaching was insane, in the end they had stopped fishing as they were catching more than the group knew what to do with, now they were finding ways to store and preserve it. The first man Sin had been teaching seemed to take charge a bit in this, being one of the older people in the group, leading them, and so Sin spoke up.

"It seems we have a new leader down here ay? Well i guess it can't be helped, it's great you guys have come together like this but now, it's time to deal with a small matter of how much you actually caught, so ima steal your leader for a bit... we have some business to take care of"

With that he led him back up top with a bag full of fish heading to the location of the first stall he'd been to when arriving here. Once more the man was packing up his stall just before the sun went down.

"Well, i'll be, didn't think you'd be coming back, but i have to say, all those fish sold so well, for the first time in years i almost sold out, only one left, but that'll do for my family tonight, is this who you wanted me to meet?"

"Ah you got me. This is indeed him, he's taking over my little role of bringing you fish from yesterday to become a... more constant thing you see..."

Both men looked at him confused.

"... What i mean is... he can fish as good as me, if not better, not only that but he has a whole bunch of guys working with him now, they caught that much today they had to stop as there was too much to handle. My thinking was, why don't you guys work hand in hand, he catches the fish, you cook and sell and from there, you can split the profits?"

Both men stopped and thought about it for a moment, but how could they refuse they both agreed and said they'd meet tomorrow morning to sort the rest, for now the fishing man had to get back and deal with the other fish, with a smile and a farewell he ran off to finish up for the day. With that Sin helped the man finish packing up his shop and made to head for the tree again, but as he began to walk away, the man spoke to him.

"hey... where are you staying tonight?"

Sin stopped and turned around smiling.

"I found a nice spot out by the cliffs under a tree, quite peaceful really."

"You don't even have a place to stay? That's no good, you're coming with me, and that's not open for debate. My family are eating better than they have for years thanks to you and they'd love to meet you, now come with me lad."

Sin went to say something but was silenced with a look. After all it would be nice to have a decent place to sleep, so he followed the man back to his home. Like most the places, it was small, dusty, dry, and bit run down but at the same time looked cosy. As the man entered the door he was greeted by his son running to hug him, he couldn't be any older than 8. They both laughed greeting each other as the boy looked up at Sin welcoming him to their home before pulling Sin in by the hand, all excited about the fish he'd caught demanding to know how he'd done it. The man himself stood in the background laughing and appoligised before going to his wife, with a kiss on the cheek they interacted. They were such a happy family and so Sin sat and talked about how they caught fish but, rather than just explaining how he had done to the boys father, he made it seem all exciting, talking about giant fish fighting back, though he spoke how his father wrestled with it, catching it. The boy was amazed his father could do such a thing, but Sin knew, it was important that a boy of his age looked up to his father. It was at this point the man turned to him.

"Well, food's almost ready... erm... i never actually cought your name, i'm Leon, this is my wife Lara and that's our son Tyson"

"Nice to meet you haha, my name is Sinthorus, but you can call me Sin, easier to remember."

"What an interesting name you have"

"I actually chose it myself, my goal is to carry the sins of the world on my own shoulders, maybe that can i can put an end to all this hate and fighting one day... "

"Well, keep feeding my family like this and i'm sure you will... anyway... food"

And so they all sat at the table enjoying a nice conversation, Sin was offered a bed in the spare room that had gone unused for years but they insisted. He kindly accepted and just as he was about to retire Leon and Lara stood together smiling.

"Well, you can stay here for as long as you need, as long as you're here, you're our guess and think of this as your home. We spoke about it and we can tell, deep down, you'll do this village some good. Sleep well."

And with that Sin lay in bed, his hands behind his head looking at the ceiling. He'd finally found a place he belonged, he just had to avoid using his ninjutsu to do it. And so he'd build a life this way, a normal way.

The Pervy Sage

Supreme
Kin
4,143💸
Kumi
3,907💴
Mission 3

Name: The Pervy Sage
Elements:

- Become a leader
- Prove your worth, commitment and selflessness

Summary: Sin finds himself in a role he didn't expect

So Sin settled into a routine, he'd wake each day, help the man set up his shop, have a coffee and breakfast with him before heading down to help out with the fishing duties. He liked to blend into the crowd, just sharpening the blades, carrying the fist in buckets they now had to their little system, just menial tasks, a peaceful life, he liked having a routine for once. He kept in touch with Horus speaking through their mental link and would sometimes see him flying nearby as he hunted the local area. Horus was enjoying it hear too, and the fact sin was happy made him happy. Though it's a shame these times wouldn't last.

One day, Sin decided to head out of the spires to go spend some time with Horus. He told the villagers he just wanted to explore a bit, taking a spear with him as they insisted it was dangerous out there. They didn't know about his powers and so he entertained them with this. Taking the spear, he spoke to Horus with his mental link saying how they'd meet on the other side of a large ridge, out of site. And so he made his way out onto the plains, though something was different today, the wind's picked up into a light sand storm, making it harder but to him, this was all part of him training his body becoming one with the elements.

After about an hour he arrived where they said they'd meet where he found Horus laying, picking the meat of the bones of something Sin hadn't seen before. Dropping the spear he fell back, sitting in a relaxed position taking a drink of water.

"I see you've been having fun out here?"

"I like it here, these are my hunting grounds, humans don't venture into these sands for fear of getting lost..."

"I'm glad you're enjoying it out here, but don't feel the need to stay, i plan on sticking around these parts for a while, i've come to quite like it here, the village is prospering, i like to feel like i made a difference"

"It's easy to tell, i can see the change in the way you are, for the first time in years, you seem happy. As for this village, there are alot more people coming and going, it's thriving... you're doing good, you should be proud"

This made Sin happy. Now they sat back and spoke, relaxing together, talking about old times or events that had happened the past few weeks. Horus spoke of his hunts, the strange things he'd ate, some of stuff that had tried fight back, didn't end well for them either way. How he'd formed his own nest on a ledge on a rock formation. They both had found peace.

Sin fell asleep in the shade, being so relaxed. Horus set off to hunt once more, not through hunger, but the thrill of it, as a bird of prey, it was natural to him. Flying high above he began to circle, but something caught his eye immediately. Sin was woken by the loud voice of Horus in his head.

"Wake up, quick... there's trouble"

Jumping up grabbing the spear, in a crouching position Sin looked around to see nothing, then the image came to his head from horus. The village, smoke from near it, a group around it, one of the bridges destroyed. It was under attack but by who. Sin began running to go around the rock, as he sprinted, after a few moments he jumped up, Horus swept under him as he landed on his back, gliding at full speed along the ground heading towards the village, soaring at tremendous speeds. An hour journey walking would take 5 minutes at this speed. Coming up to the village Sin spoke to horus.

"Watch from above... i have to do this alone..."

Horus knew what he meant. With that Sin leapt off his back into a sprint heading towards the closest bridge as Horus shot into the skies above looking down. Their linked mines, he saw the group from before heading towards that location. Before they reached it, Sin crossed the bridge spear in hand, seeing smoke, pannicked villagers, they were all just trying to escape, grabbing what they could it was pure chaos. Sin looked around, no one was taking control, if this kept up they would all just end up hurting each other. He looked around, seeing the largest building on the spire, he ran and jumped limbing to the top, then shouted as loud as he could.

"STOPPPPP"

As his shout echoed around, the entire village went still everyone looking up at him. It had worked, but a little too well, they all looked at him for answers now as he stood spear in hand. He had to think quick.

"All men with the strenght to bare arms rally to me... all the women and children, head for the far spire, from the be ready to cut the last bridge just in case. Guide the elderly and take provisions.... Work together... look after each other... you're a village not a horde... now move... work as one!"

They stood staring at him for a few moments before moving again, but this time it was different. The moved less frantically, more organised, the women taking children by the hand or in their arms and guiding the elderly to the far end of the village, the men stood by with what ever weapons they could find, letting the women pass as they stood waiting for Sin. He jumped down to find Leon there. He began walking back towards the bridge they had come across, as he spoke to Leon.

"Who's attacking this village, what do they want?"

"It's the Gnolls....they are Hyenas that can walk ant talk... they are savage... a war like race... they thrive in this area... we usually just cut the bridges to stop them taking anything but they keep trying... one time they came in the night it was a true horror,... such wreckless hate..."

Sin moved quicker now, he wouldn't let these people suffer like this again, they'd been good to him, he'd do what ever it took to put and end to this once and for all. Rushing forth he realised he was too late, the Gnolls had already got across the first bridge, they were spreading across the others. Sin told them to split off, go to cut them off, when they had he would meet the main force head on and push them back. And so the groupl split off, following his orders without question. His body had kicked into action, he was giving orders, like the days of old, leading people into battle, he didn't expect to do that here. Reaching the next pillar he met them head on.

They were already charging at him, he had the spear in hand, but he wasn't here to kill, so instead, he'd use it disarm and render them unconcious. He was the first to reach the group, about 5m ahead of his allies. The first charging gnoll had a axe in hand above it's head. Sin brought his spear around low, so the wooded shaft swept behind the back of it's ankles, taking it's legs from under it, causing it to fall backwards, Sin jumped up, left knee first, catching the gnoll under the chin with a face shattering blow, knocking it out with one clean shot, kicking off it's body as it fell to the floor, leaping into the frey. By this time the rest of the group had caught up, but there was no time to pay attention to them, he'd take as many out as he could or atleast slow them down.

Dropping down into a kneeling position as he landed, he'd do a low leg sweep around him, causing 4 more to fall, tripping into the other gnolls giving his allies the advantage. This wasn't a fighting village, so he had to do what he could. As they fell, he held his spear in both hands horizontally across his body, thrusting the blunt of it into the stomachs, before he knew it, three more were down, the group of his were teaming up on the others.They were doing well, but what shocked him the most was Leon. He caught site of him, his choice of weapon was a kunai on rope, he was blocking strikes with the short blade then throwing it to wrap about the gnolls legs to pull them from under them. Suddenly he'd adapted a basic fishing skill to become a strong warrior, Sin was amazed but he didn't have time to stand by watching. Jumping back into the frey, though the fight was tough and drawn they were lucky, the group escaped with no fatalities, some serious injuries, but none that couldn't be treated. It seems as though the Gnolls had come unprepared and didn't expect such a resistance, now the group they fought tried to escape. The men began to cheer at their victory, but Sin looked around. He stopped with his eyes on the group to the east, the one on the west front was in retreat but the group to the east...

They'd been defeated, the Gnolls made their way into the village, the villagers still hadn't evacuated. Sin burst down the rope bridge aiming to meet them with the group of men looking in the direction he was goin, Leon swiftly rallied them to follow.

Sin arrived, only 4 had made it through, one large and three normal sized gnolls. The three smaller ones stopped and turned to look at him, smiling, snarling, they saw him as foolish, maybe he was. If he just used his Ninjutsu.... no... he could hear the footsteps of Leon and the other men getting close, not only that, but he chose to become a true sage without it, he could do this. Though he waited for them to come at him, he was tired, the heat was still a bit much for him, he'd have to be careful. Slowly the beasts stepped forwards together into the opening, Sin took his moment when they were one meter away, jumping flipping in the air while spinning he swung his sprear around so the blade cut the ankles of the three of them causing them to fall forwards in agony, rendering them useless, he went to advance on the last one but was stopped dead in his tracks. There stood the large gnoll, a smile on it's face and something in his hand. Hanging there crabbing at his hand was a boy. Tyson, Leon's son, the family that had taken him in. Sin went to move the the Gnoll took a step towards the edge of the pillar holding the boy over the edge

"Take one more step... and say goodbye to the boy.."

Sin stopped, angry now, but trying to think of a way out of this, if he moved now could he get to the boy in time. Leon was behind him shouting but the men were holding him back, he screamed "Tyson". Sin needed to do something.

"I've seen you puny human, they way you hit them... without that spear you're nothing... drop it or the boy gets it..."

Slowly sin put the weapon down. Standing back up, looking head on. The beast smiled while snarling.

"Fool, like i'd spare this brat... you're mine..."

With that he flung Tyson off the edge and turned to charge Sin. Sin was already running at the beast with blazing speed, a full force uppercut to the last Gnoll, knocking him up and back off the pillar, Sin's momentum carrying him over the edge to above the beast looking down on him. But he didnt' stop there, Sin kicked the beast down below giving it no time to recover, he was angry, but he didn't lose sight of his goal, he kicked off the beast, proppeling himself through the air to catch up with Tyson in the air, catching him in his arms. He pulled tyson into his chest holding him tight, twisting his body in the air so Sin was falling back first down to the rock below. He was trying to think of a way out of it, he just wanted to protect the boy, should he use his ninjutsu... would they still accept him...

"Don't worry, i'll protect you kid... i promise..."

It was like he was falling in slow motion, meters away from the rock, about to strike, his body should cussion the blow for tyson, atleast that was something. After everything he'd done, this was probably one of the better ways for him to go, closing his eyes ready to accept his fate. When he was about to hit his body was yanked up, along with tyson, it was Horus, clutching them in his claws flying up. His voice spoke in Sin's head.

"You can't leave me like this... these people need you..."

Horus flew up placing them down, give a loud screetch spreading its wings before flying off. As Sin sat up he checked if Tyson was alright before leon ran over, grabbing his son holding him, he turned to sin.

"I can't thank you enough, my son, this village... we owe you... without you we couldn't of done it... we need you... to lead us we want to grow strong... like you"

In unison everyone agreed, cheers filled the air, the gnolls were bound and send their way as the damage done was being fixed, with that Sin would become what he didn't expect, the leader of this village...

"I don't really know what to say, i just wanted to do what is right by ... my people? You accepted me without question... but i'lldo everything i can... for... what to call this Horde? Haha... that's it.... We shall be known as The Horde"

[Claiming this landmark with the formation of my clan]

The Pervy Sage

Supreme
Kin
4,143💸
Kumi
3,907💴
With Sin suddenly being forced into a leadership position, he seemed to stand out in the village, not something he'd actualy wanted but he agreed to it afte they kept asking. As time went by though, the people were becoming uneasy after the last attack, and Sin could feel the tension in the air. There was only one way to deal with this. He gathered up the best warriors, volunteers only, and made his way south with them. He'd take the fight to the Gnolls, removing the threat for good. With this he left Horus watching over the village in the thousand needles, just in case.

[Leaving Landmark]

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
465💸
Kumi
3,232💴
With Sin suddenly being forced into a leadership position, he seemed to stand out in the village, not something he'd actualy wanted but he agreed to it afte they kept asking. As time went by though, the people were becoming uneasy after the last attack, and Sin could feel the tension in the air. There was only one way to deal with this. He gathered up the best warriors, volunteers only, and made his way south with them. He'd take the fight to the Gnolls, removing the threat for good. With this he left Horus watching over the village in the thousand needles, just in case.

[Leaving Landmark]
A massive hawk would appear, its voice screeching through the air. Its large wings would cast a bleak shadow on the ground, as it lands beside the participant. In its right foot, a scroll. The contents of the scroll are specific:

You have been chosen. Survive the ordeal against one of the Lords, and claim its soul for your prize as Sensei. This will give you the capability of passing on techniques to others. Deep within the Lightning Mountains, you may find a Lord hidden within the chasms of Giant's Lance. Perhaps you could pursue the Lord in the Badlands of Earth, who spends its time hidden in the Haunted Forest.

The choice is yours. Upon arrival on your destination, further instruction awaits
Upon delivering the note, the hawk would leave. Its task had been completed.

Reactions: ZK

The Pervy Sage

Supreme
Kin
4,143💸
Kumi
3,907💴
A massive hawk would appear, its voice screeching through the air. Its large wings would cast a bleak shadow on the ground, as it lands beside the participant. In its right foot, a scroll. The contents of the scroll are specific:

Upon delivering the note, the hawk would leave. Its task had been completed.
Upon receiving the note, Sin halters for a moment. He turns to his men, he explains what it is. The ability to be able to teach and push their village further was an opportunity he couldn't pass up, not if he truly wanted to become a sage. He left instructions with the group, keep watch on the bridges, it was time to take another trial... this would help him on the true path to becoming a sage...

With that, he would meet up with Horus and explain everything, from there, Horus would swiftly carry him through the skies, heading north towards the Badlands of earth...

[Leaving landmark]

The Pervy Sage

Supreme
Kin
4,143💸
Kumi
3,907💴
[Coming from here]

Name: The Pervy sage
Elements chosen:
  • Build something for the Clan
Summary: Sin returns and makes a confession but to strengthen the clan.

After so much travelling Sin was finally back to the place he liked to call home now having been gone for what seemed like forever, thought with his travels something weighed heavy on his mind. He entered the village and everyone was so happy to see him asking where he'd been and he said the same thing to everyone, that he'd explain in a meeting later that day for everyone as he brought news. Now he made his way to his home, he had his own place now, a small hut where he could relax on his home, he had a wash as lay down for a nap ready to explain later that day.

Later he found himself making his way onto one of the main pillars of the Thousand Needles that the people used as their market place dude to it's size, it was the easiest place for everyone to gather. He stood on an empty cart as everyone looked on at him saying how they were happy he was home, but they probably wouldn't agree by the time he'd explained everything to them. Now he cleared his throat as everyone stopped and looked up at him expectently.

"Hey guys, sorry i've been gone for a while but i got a message and i thought it would be something that was just in everyone's best interest to go but i was wrong. It was just a trap. Let me explain. The message said, that if i went to a location in the land of wind i'd have something returned to me that i lost long ago, the power to teach. But before you understand that you need to know something about me, i'm actually.... a shinobi.... i'm from the Uchiha clan......"

Silence lingered in the air as everyone looked on and then whispers began to be heard throughout the crowd. Before long one familiar face stepped forwards, it was the guy from the stall, the one that had let him stay at his home, he turned and spoke to everyone.

"Guys guys.... look, give the man a chance to talk. Just because he's born part of that clan or anything, he doesn't suddenly become a threat to this village... look at what he's already done for us in such a short time... shinobi or not... this is now a successful fishing village in the land of wind, who would of thought? He fought off those beasts... i think you should at least let him have a chance to speak.... he risked his life to save my son...."

The crowd would fall silent once more as sin shot a thank you smile at his friend before facing the crowd once more.

"I didn't come here looking for trouble, i came here because i was trying to hide from the world, i was trying to escape the warring states, i just happened to find myself here, with all of you, the next thing i know i'm teaching a guy to fish, i'm living in town, we fought off those Gnolls. I was just trying to be one of you. I didn't care what happened to me, i didn't want to use my ninjutsu at all, i didn't want you all to hate me. Anyway, i got that message, it was from a hawk, i personally have close ties to the hawks, as you've probably seen one flying around here it's my close personal friend, Horus, he's watching out, guarding this place, he told me to come back due to that attack.

I left because i wanted to learnt to teach so that i could teach you all more in ways to protect yourselves from threats, i just wanted to do what's right by you but i realize lying isn't what's right. I'm sorry. Instead, i want to show you what i can do for you...."

He hopped off the cart and walked towards the edge of the pillar as everyone followed, stopping a few meters behind him. Out infront was one of the old pillars, or Needles that stuck out, but it was fragile, weak, they abandoned it because it looked like it would fall any time, but sin wanted to show them that that didn't have to be the case....

Sin closed his eyes bringing his hands together forming a seal before holding his hands out, pointed towards the very base of the pillar, before slowly raising his arms up, releasing his chakra through it in the process. Slowly the pillar began to shake, rumble a bit but after a couple of moments a dark substance started to form out of the based of the pillar, slowly rising, lifting up, wrapping around the pillar, adding a new layer to it. This dark layer filled all the gaps in this pillar, making it look like one long solid spire like it once was, becomign stable and solid now but the time sin was done.

Everyone looked on in amazement, they'd always wondered what they'd do if the pillars started to come down but they whispered in joy but sin wasn't done.

"No, that's just the start, let me truly show you...."

Now sin performs a few hand seals and with the last one holds his hands together, now above the pillar the air began to spiral as grains formed, gathering together of the same dark substance forming a giant block in the centre. It kept getting larger then Sin began to move, his motions, he form, his body began to flow as his he controlled this substance, and it began to react to his movements. It spread out, slowly around and upwards, it looked larger but it began to take form, he continued to move his arms in motion, this element reacting to him bit by bit until it started to come into shape, this was something they could all recognise:

They all looked on stunned when he'd finished, he was out of breathe so he wanted them to let his work speak for itself. He wanted to make this land a better place but it was useless without it's people. Murmurs went around once more as they began to talk but soon burst into cheers as everyone clapped. He turned around to look at them and his old friend was at the front.

"Sin, we had no idea you could do something... like this... we weren't going to kick you out for what you were born as, you're one of us now... and after seeing that, how could be not appreciate everything you do for us? But, the fact you had this kind of skill and power and you risked your life to save my son rather than use this, well... i can't believe it... so what does our leader have planned next..."

Sin couldn't believe it, he looked on, amazed at their reaction, he wiped a tear away before speaking.

"I plan to train you, to help you, guide you, protect you... this is the land of wind, this will be our Air Nation.... for the horde..."

Type: Attack/Defence
Range: short - long
Chakra Cost: 10-40
Damage Points: 20-80
Description: This is the basic application of carbon release where the user will gather carbon in the air, the ground or create it from their own chakra (spitting it out ect) to form structures of carbon. This can be anything from weapons, to walls, to spikes, domes, anything inanimate which they can use as projectiles as well. For example the user could create a kunai of carbon and launch it at their opponent. The larger the object, the higher the rank. For objects larger, than the user they will need to be A rank. To use the A rank version and higher, the user will need to perform 1 handseal. This can also be used to reshape current carbon the user controls which they can use to attack with again, in a similar way to earth release but on a unique level. Due to the control required, the user is not able to form microscopic carbon, the carbon they gather will be around the same size of a small pebble and so always visible to normal ninja. B rank and below carbon structures can be made with arm movements or a single handseal. A rank can only be used once per turn. S rank can be used 3 times per battle, with two turns in between uses and no carbon above B rank in following turn.

Type: attack/defence
Range: short - mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to bend and control carbon (through body movements) that they have already created or taken control off, to bend it into different shapes or forms by controlling the carbon's atomic structure. The user can use this jutsu to bend carbon and control it's movement much like Gaara can with his sand. For example if the user were to throw a carbon kunai they could change it's trajectory in the air.

Last edited:

The Pervy Sage

Supreme
Kin
4,143💸
Kumi
3,907💴

• Perform administrative duties
  • Lend a helping hand in one of your landmarks (changing it)
Summary: Sin makes this the true Air Nation.

Sin had created the amazing temple before them and went on to even create a bridge that went across so the people could actually go and take a look at the new temple he'd made out of nothing, they were amazed, in awe, how could someone actually form something like this was crazy to them, but he wasn't done. Instead he gathered everyone together once more in this new temple, it was time to take charge and lead these people to be a great nation, a safe nation. Now once more stood before all them all in the temple he spoke.

"It means the world to me that you still accept me, i promise to not lie again but from here we need to push forwards. No more attacks from the beasts around here, no more running and hoping to cut bridges to escape, no, lets make this a place that they fear attacking. I have one... technique... it will change the landscape itself. What this means is, this place will become more than just huts and such, it will be a temple on each spire, we will connect them with more than just bridges.... no one will enter without you knowing... we will trade out with firh and so on... no longer a life about survival... but a nation that is a centre of power.... though i can't make this decision alone, instead i need you all to agree....."

And so, the debate and deliberations began, people talking among themselves. Now arguments on all sides yet all were valid. If they become a nation people notice, do they become a target? Are they already a target though due to the fishing trade? How would their homes be effected? They'd get new stronger homes etc. It went on for a while and in the end, Sin proposed a vote, allowing people to decide but do it anonymously so that no one felt they were under too much pressure. What he didn't tell them was that he wasn't going to do a single thing unless they all agreed, he wanted everyone to be happy,

And so he set about the preparations to conduct the vote, giving everyone a piece of paper to simply put yes or no on and then come and hand them into the box to him on the stage so no one could add multiple votes. He didn't like the politics side of it all but it was all about being a fair leader and giving every single person a voice before he decided to change their lives for good. Now how would it all happen?

He sat in front of everyone and began to count the votes making a tally of them all as he went putting the ones he counted to one side as he did, it was tedious and time consuming but so were all admin duties in his eyes. After what seemed like a life time he counted the last vote, putting down his pen and standing up as everyone kind of woke up and turned to look at him.

"Well, all the votes are in and well, i don't need to check it twice... its... a shock... but everyone voted to change this land... i wasn't going to do anything unless anyone agreed but even then i didn't expect this...."

Now one older man stood with the help of his stick before a little cough he spoke:

"We've seen what you can do... but... more than anything... we trust you ... we know you want to help more than anything...."

Now everything else set into motion, Sin pulled out a map, but for some reason only he could change it and draw on it but he sat and spoke to everyone about how they were going to form it all. Soon everyone was gathering everything and began moving it out of their former homes, taking everything that held value to them. Now this wasn't rushed, it was a village effort, where they came together to help each other, so nothing was left behind, no regrets. They would take it all to the east side of the landmark gathering on the verge as Sin and the senior members of the village would sit and plan and draw on the map before heading over to join them. Sin took the map with him and showed everyone, they all seemed to be happy with a plan but the questions started flowing once more.

"How long will this take?"

"Where will we sleep tonight?"

"Can you really do this?"

Sin simply smiled and lay the map out.

"How about i answer you with my actions?"

With that he knelt down with the map turning to face all the spires that formed the thousand needles, as he placed his hand down on it the land began to shake like an earth quake, all the spires began to change at the same time. From the base of the spires, the earth would start to rise, filling all gaps making them thicker, stronger, wider, strengthening them to the very core so that they were all uniform next to come would be on another level. The rock above kept rising to a steep point then when it reached this level it began to reshape, flowing outwards. The rock would flatten into a slanted roof over several levels on each spire. The insides would start to hollow out as areas formed which would come to be windows and doorways, paths leading up and around to these levels also, by the time they were done, the sight was magnificent.

It was like a completely new place, one with solid rock path ways that wouldn't crumble and buildings they could never had built by hand. Everyone looked on in amazement at what they just saw, what they saw now, so happy, tears of joy, cheers, they were all so happy. Sin knelt sweating catching his breathe as everyone ran over thanking him and cheering his name, he had truly built an air nation:

(Doton: Uitenpen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Descripton: The user will bite his thumb and perform the Boar → Monkey → Bird → Monkey → Ram hand seals, slamming their hand into a scroll on the ground. This technique is a combination of the Summoning Technique and an Earth Release technique. The user summons a large amount of rock from a giant canyon which, during the process of being summoned through this technique, he shapes into a design he outlined previously in a scroll. This allows the user to change the topography of the map and create any earthen feature he needs from pillars to gorges, canyons, mountains or simply plains. If the user wants to or is defeated, the alteration ends as any summon eventually does. Additionally he can use (Doton: Dimenshon Fuudo Shihai) - Earth Release: Dimension Topography Control at any point to change the design and alter the summoned terrain.
Note: can only be used once per battle

(Doton: Dimenshon Fuudo Shihai) - Earth Release: Dimension Topography Control
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description:This jutsu is used after Earth Style: Wheel of Fortune. The user will do the Boar → Monkey hand seals, slamming his hand on the ground and focusing his earth chakra. As he does this, he can change the design of the original technique. He can do this 3 times per battle.

The Pervy Sage

Supreme
Kin
4,143💸
Kumi
3,907💴

• Solve a problem for a settlement in one of your landmarks
  • Train a small group
Summary:

Having formed the great temples made of stone for the clan a few weeks before, things were starting to flow, getting into an order of things, it was great to see. People were living better as a community, it finally seemed liked Sin could do something right though it wouldn't be long before human nature took hold from surrounding areas. Where their village was flourishing with trade and the new temples etc, it was drawing attention from close jealous villages surrounding it. At first they would welcome new people, as they didn't want to be greedy, they wanted to build, grow and become a symbol of peace within the area, show that there was a chance for all, but that was naive to think peace could last.

Sin noticed that since they had opened the village up to try and encourage trade and improve the village, the crime rate began to rise and considering there hadn't really been any crime until this point, it wasn't something he could just ignore. At first it began with simple things like theft, which, though it was wrong, people around these parts were hungry, so Sin and the other leaders were lenient, instead of punishment, they would instead try and rehabilitate them, like work for their food, integrate them into the community so they could live in a fair environment. Though this wouldn't work for everyone, there were those that just weren't interested in working, they just wanted to take and would fight anyone that tried to stop them.

Until now, the air nation hadn't really been a fighting village, apart from that one time with the gnolls, they hadn't had any issues, but now it was becoming a rising problem. At first the villagers themselves could deal with the issues, but slowly people came to the village with their own weapons, swords, kunai, other blades, axes, it was getting out of hand, the village wasn't equipped to deal with it. When he could or was told, Sin would swiftly deal with it, as they were still just small fry bandits that he could dispatch with ease, but he couldn't be everywhere, nor did he always get told on time, so he called a meeting of the elders within the main temple to talk about the issues.

Sin: "You know why i've gathered you all here, these crimes, outsiders, all of it, it's getting out of hand. What do you think we should do?"

Elder: "Close our borders, stop them coming...simple."

Elder 2: "You think someone telling these thugs no will be that simple, they will probably ransack the village"

Elder: "Well if they try sin will just deal with it..."

Elder 3: "But at what cost, we shut them out and then what about trade with the other villages or when we try to leave?"

Sin: "I appreciate all your concerns but i don't think closing off the village is the answer. It would just be seen as challenge to them and can we really hold them off? I can't solve everything, i'm still just a man. But at the same time i don't think we should let things stay as they are. Though i have a solution to help keep crime in check. How about i train a group of individuals to become a form of police, to watch the streets and deal with issues while inspecting at our borders?"

They all went silent at that but what could they say? It was a win win. If it worked they'd be able to defend themselves while also being able to keep trading freely and become a better village and so it would be. They left a notice outside for everyone to see saying anyone who was interested to meet Sin at the temple in 3 days time to begin.

And so three days later, Sin found himself looking on, about 20 people had shown up for this, mostly people who had fought with him during the Gnoll attack, it seemed they were loyal and wanted to always protect the village. He smiled and explained to them what was going to be their aim.

Sin: "Well, as you know there has been an increase in crime and well, i guess i'm gonna be training you to deal with it. It's not gonna be easy, nor fool proof, but we can work together to do what we can to help the village. Now the first thing we have noticed is the use of blades and knife crime, so i'll start off by teaching you how to deal with this. Now i need a volunteer?"

With that several people but Sin picked out one and told everyone else to watch from either side. As they all got into position sin spoke once more.

Sin: "Pretend you have a knife and aim to stab me, i'm going to show you all the best way to avoid this.... now come"

With that, his opponent stepped forward with his right foot thrusting his right hand towards Sin's stomach as though he had a knife in it aiming to stab him. Sin stepped to his right, going to the inside of the mans arms, while bringing his left and right hand down on the wrist of the man, pushing it down and then grabbing to hold in place.

Sin: "You don't know how strong your opponent is so it is always best to avoid the initial path of the blade. Now, so they can't continue with their strikes, you bring both your hands down, striking the wrist while grabbing it. What this does is, firstly, the initial strike from your hands hitting the wrist could cause them to lose the grip on their weapon, while at the same time you're stopping them from continuing their assault, holding them in place. It's a distraction also while giving you a hold on them, you're taking control. Now from here the choice is yours. You can swipe their legs from behind them causing them to lose balance. Use their arm to force them down. You can spin and twist your body bringing their arm around. The pain will be too much for them to focus on their assault... but we are aiming to disable more than anything. Now pair up and why don't you try."

And so the group broke off into pairs to begin trying the little exercise taking it in turns to be the attacker and defender. Every now and then sin would stop to reshow or help them with the technique but it didn't take long before they all had the general technique. But once again he would gather them all around to show them a different style.

Sin: "Great start everyone but they aren't going to always aim to strike you head on like that, a blade can come at you in many ways. Be it from above or from the side. The key to this is the same principle. You always want to step out of direct line of the blade, that will always give you more time to react. Secondly you will always aim to either stop their arm or wrist with the same method. now let me show you. Someone want to volunteer?"

And with that one stepped forwards once more and took his position before sin gestured for him to try. He tried by swinging his left arm around fast from the side for a strike to sin's head. Sin stepped to his right twisting his body to face the inside of the man's arm, he raise his right hand to strike the wrist with the blade in it, stopping it in the air while punching forwards with his left hand, his fist stopping an inch from the man's face. He then stepped away smiling.

Sin: "You need to let your body flow, counter with your body weight, stand strong but not stiff, now why not give it a try."

With that they all broke off again trying different things. Sin would continue to step in where he could to help them in their form and how they could of done it better. This went on for a couple of hours before they were all getting tired, that's when sin decided to call it a day.

Sin: "You all did great today, and we can all try again in a couple more days, once you're all rested up. Next i'm going to teach you how to use the blade to your advantage, now that you can defend yourselves, it's time to learnt he offensive side to it. Well have a good day anyway".