Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"To those who don't know, the release of the "One Piece" Chapter 935 has been delayed by one week. According to Otakukart, Luffy could be tortured by Queen until Raizo intercepts, and then Big Mom manages to tear down the walls of the prison and attack Queen. In the next chapter, one can hope to see Queen fighting Luffy, although it is clear that Luffy will not fight well because he is handcuffed with sea stone."

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only thing that anyone should see coming is Queen beating up luffy with Seastone cuffs on. I don’t think he’s dense enough to fight Luffy without them considering the fact that he beat katakuri.

I believe that what you’re saying is probably true.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"To those who don't know, the release of the "One Piece" Chapter 935 has been delayed by one week. According to Otakukart, Luffy could be tortured by Queen until Raizo intercepts, and then Big Mom manages to tear down the walls of the prison and attack Queen. In the next chapter, one can hope to see Queen fighting Luffy, although it is clear that Luffy will not fight well because he is handcuffed with sea stone."
Here's one thing I don't like about sea stone and Luffy, as long as he has someone with him he should be able to get out. Seastone affects a DF user the same as the sea, stopping them from controlling the use of their power. Key here being control the use. So it does not stop the use therefore Luffy is still stretchy, someone could pull his arm and stretch it until it's thin enough to pull out of cuffs or push him through bars and he'd squish through.