Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haven't done the raid yet, been flawless a few time though. I dislike the PvP in the sense its only 4v4, unlike D1. The meta is too narrow imo, only 5-6 guns are worth your time tbh. The vanilla campaign was decent, better than D1 and the nightfall activities are a bit harder. Right now there's not much for me to do in the game except try to finish the raid for once z.z as well as looking forward to Curse of Osiris.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Haven't done the raid yet, been flawless a few time though. I dislike the PvP in the sense its only 4v4, unlike D1. The meta is too narrow imo, only 5-6 guns are worth your time tbh. The vanilla campaign was decent, better than D1 and the nightfall activities are a bit harder. Right now there's not much for me to do in the game except try to finish the raid for once z.z as well as looking forward to Curse of Osiris.
Curse of Osiris?!?!? HUH!!??

And meh Destiny 2 is like Destiny 1.. I prefer the Crucible on Destiny 1 cause its more players and they had a customize crucible which was awesome for training and practice... The raid is actually very lame to me.. I think they ruin the raid when they allowed you to use raid coins to level up a raid faction thingy allowing you to get raid gear and weapons that way. One of the best things for me in raid was grinding for certain weapons and stuff and the raid weapons are HORRIBLE except the auto rifle.. Trials is the only thing good imo lol but im a true destiny fan so meh

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
They shoulda left the loot system intact like they had it in D1. After I hit the level cap I kinda got bored. I havent even beaten the raid. Theres really no sense of accomplishment or trying to come up with that perfect build. Everything at this point is mediocre and just not worth investing time into anymore. Sad I bought the $100 edition thinking they would improve the series when they really seem to have back tracked in some major ways.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They shoulda left the loot system intact like they had it in D1. After I hit the level cap I kinda got bored. I havent even beaten the raid. Theres really no sense of accomplishment or trying to come up with that perfect build. Everything at this point is mediocre and just not worth investing time into anymore. Sad I bought the $100 edition thinking they would improve the series when they really seem to have back tracked in some major ways.
Yeah, now you can't get god-rolls anymore since weapons have set perks. It cancels out a lot of grinding.