wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the chapter where we are given more information about Jigen, what he is like as a person and what his powers are (at this point).

Since we can treat Karma Seal exactly as the Curse Seal from Naruto Part 1, we can safely assume that this has varying stages and that each seal is different from one another.
However, Jigen and Kawaki share the same one and we were shown Jigen's "first stage" to be similar to Kawaki's. Meaning that Jigen MAY have received the seal from a predecessor that is NOT Kaguya's Partner (KP since I will be lazy) rather than the original recipient or being KP.

Personality-wise: He is a pacifist. Whether it is derived from being cautious or not, he does not like to take unnecessary actions.
He was willing to stop fighting Naruto and the first thing he did was to pacify him instead of ending him.
He then only wanted to trap Naruto in the other dimension rather than waste his time to kill him.
Suppose that he plans on dealing with Naruto in that way, he is aware of Sasuke's abilities and his relation with Naruto.
Even told Sasuke that he should have came later so that they did not need to fight.

Power-wise: He is Ant-Man. Able to shrink and expand things at will. (It is possible why the Juubi looked smaller or perhaps it is just low on chakra)
He can use Yomotsu Hirasaka but in spiral design rather than the blocky one like Kaguya's, which I thought was pretty cool.
So far, he did not use any obvious doujutsu techs so there is no confirmation as of yet.
(He should though, maybe in the next chapter? If in the end he does not, Ikemoto basically just threw that duality symbolism out of the window. That or Kaguya is the Yin one or the pair.
Chakra rods and other standard celestial abilities.

Predictions for next chapter or in the future in general:
Doujutus reveal (if he is Yin)
100M subscriber face celestial reveal
Chakra armaments mode? (if he is Yang)
Full Sage Mode (I consider the markings as sage mode)

He would probably die and take over Kawaki or Kawaki becomes the bearer of his will.
Although due to Jigen's nature, I believe that he is just following orders from KP much like Obito was following order from Madara and Madara was following Black Zetsu's plan. So I take it that it would be the latter and Kawaki would just be following orders

TL : DR
I'm going with Part 1 Orochimaru route TBH.

Reactions: Yahcob13