Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Personally I thought it was a really amazing production from the casting to the CG. Hulk, Iron Man and now Thor. The build up to Avengers is coming along nicely.

what are your thoughts and opinions on the recent marvel movies and ones to come in the future?? :)

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope they get everything else right. He still is too small lol.
Im really looking forward to Captain America though.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The movie was great & Loki was fantastic. Like finally a real villain in these movies because lets be honest the villains in the Iron Man movies sucked & Abomination was alright but I always saw him as like a right hand man kinda of a villain. But Loki is a real main villain & he was awesome in this movie.

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The movie was great & Loki was fantastic. Like finally a real villain in these movies because lets be honest the villains in the Iron Man movies sucked & Abomination was alright but I always saw him as like a right hand man kinda of a villain. But Loki is a real main villain & he was awesome in this movie.
Totally agree most villians are a let down these days, but they struck a good balance with this movie to be honest this year looks very promising for marvel again :)