[Predictions] This is how i think Naruto will end :)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think Naruto will end like this...
after all is said and done and all the bad guys are defeated, there will be a narration by an old man with blonde spikey hair and 3 whiskers on each side of his face*hint hint* in the Hokage robe reading a book to a kid with spikey blonde hair sitting on his lap, they will talk about how the childs great grandfather was the greatest shinobi and hokage the village ever produced, then as the kid runs off to play, the old man walks over to a ledge and stares at the Hokage monument smiling, then the scene cuts to the monument that shows the 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,and the 6th(Naruto), then blackout!
dont you guys think that'd be a really touching ending?

i know its kinda vague in what happens to sasuke and the rest, but yeah, what do you guys think???

oh, and i forgot to add that the book he was reading to his grandkid was THE SERIES, ooooh!
cause i think Naruto will take after Jiraiya with the whole book writing business, and write his life down, so yeah...

Last edited:

BlueIce

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea that would be sweet actually if it ended like that people will be content and be like dam that naruto series started great just hope it don't end soon u know i love naruto

minato4th

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think this is how naruto will end. there is going to be a fourth ninja war, during the war naruto is going to kill pein and help sasuke defeat madara. Naruto is going to be the sixth hokage and marry sakura since it's pretty obvious from my observation that kishi is trying to put naruto and sakura together and the fact that they both love each other. Kakashi isn't going to die and neither is iruka. naruto will learn who his father and mother is really soon. Tsunade is going to die defending naruto from pein.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsunade's going to die, either at the hands of Pein or Zetsu.

Madara's going to kill kakashi.

Yamato and all the important chuunins (shikamaru, chouji, lee, etc.) will fight Pein OR Zetsu and lose, but not die. Somehow, Naruto won't be there. ;)

Sasuke will capture the 8-tails and become the 8-tails jinchuriki.

After long training Naruto will come back and beat Pein, while Yamato will beat Zetsu, and the important chuunins will defeat Konan.

Then Sasuke and Naruto will fight 8-tails vs. 9-tails, and no one will gain the upper hand. Then, Madara will jump into the fight with all the bijuu 1-tails through 7-tails and Sasuke and Naruto will work together to defeat him. Sasuke will sacrifice himself for Naruto.

Then the last scene will be Madara's supposedly dead body moving (like in his fight with Shodaime). Then, BLACKOUT.

hollow Ichigo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think Naruto will end like this...
after all is said and done and all the bad guys are defeated, there will be a narration by an old man with blonde spikey hair and 3 whiskers on each side of his face*hint hint* in the Hokage robe reading a book to a kid with spikey blonde hair sitting on his lap, they will talk about how the childs great grandfather was the greatest shinobi and hokage the village ever produced, then as the kid runs off to play, the old man walks over to a ledge and stares at the Hokage monument smiling, then the scene cuts to the monument that shows the 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,and the 6th(Naruto), then blackout!
dont you guys think that'd be a really touching ending?

i know its kinda vague in what happens to sasuke and the rest, but yeah, what do you guys think???

oh, and i forgot to add that the book he was reading to his grandkid was THE SERIES, ooooh!
cause i think Naruto will take after Jiraiya with the whole book writing business, and write his life down, so yeah...
naruto will definetely end up
as nb member:D
he will get so addicted that he forgot to resque the ninja world:D