Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Analyse this, and ask any questions you may have.
Detailed analysis would be great so that I could understand it too. ;_;

Jinsei no Saigo no Konseki) | Life's Last Vestige
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80 (mental stress + actual damage)
Description: An unlikely and rare combination, the user puts use of his ability to use one of the five elements as a means of inducing genjutsu. The jutsu begins with an upward gust of Wind consisting of quite some strength, allowing it to raise the people/persons it is used against with ease, whilst the air is simultaneously forced through the nostrils causing both distress and discomfort. The Wind which has now entered the opponent is used to disrupt the opponents normal chakra flow and induce a genjutsu in which the opponent suddenly feels the very air from their lungs being sucked out of them as the Wind which had raised them upwards continued to spin around them, the pressure holding them in place and preventing movement of all limbs. As they remain suspended, the spinning wind which had been just holding them in place suddenly feels sharper, and more concentrated. The spinning would increase in speed around the opponent, the rate at which the air is being sucked out of their lungs increasing with it. This is coupled with sudden sharp pains in random parts of the opponent's body as the Wind begins to hack and slice deeply into their skin, causing extreme pain which is almost impossible to register with all the suffering that's going on. The spinning wind which had been obscuring the opponents eyesight due to the nuisance of the spinning cloud-like Wind is now bloody red in colour, creating quite a disturbing view. The wind component of this technique is A-Ranked and so is the illusion. If the opponent does not manage to release within two turns of the genjutsu's activation, they would fall unconscious due to the belief that all the air is sucked out of them, leaving them unable to breath.

~ Can only be taught by Erzo. Can be used twice, with a two turn wait after each usage.

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Analyse this, and ask any questions you may have.
Detailed analysis would be great so that I could understand it too. ;_;

Jinsei no Saigo no Konseki) | Life's Last Vestige
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80 (mental stress + actual damage)
Description: An unlikely and rare combination, the user puts use of his ability to use one of the five elements as a means of inducing genjutsu. The jutsu begins with an upward gust of Wind consisting of quite some strength, allowing it to raise the people/persons it is used against with ease, whilst the air is simultaneously forced through the nostrils causing both distress and discomfort. The Wind which has now entered the opponent is used to disrupt the opponents normal chakra flow and induce a genjutsu in which the opponent suddenly feels the very air from their lungs being sucked out of them as the Wind which had raised them upwards continued to spin around them, the pressure holding them in place and preventing movement of all limbs. As they remain suspended, the spinning wind which had been just holding them in place suddenly feels sharper, and more concentrated. The spinning would increase in speed around the opponent, the rate at which the air is being sucked out of their lungs increasing with it. This is coupled with sudden sharp pains in random parts of the opponent's body as the Wind begins to hack and slice deeply into their skin, causing extreme pain which is almost impossible to register with all the suffering that's going on. The spinning wind which had been obscuring the opponents eyesight due to the nuisance of the spinning cloud-like Wind is now bloody red in colour, creating quite a disturbing view. The wind component of this technique is A-Ranked and so is the illusion. If the opponent does not manage to release within two turns of the genjutsu's activation, they would fall unconscious due to the belief that all the air is sucked out of them, leaving them unable to breath.

~ Can only be taught by Erzo. Can be used twice, with a two turn wait after each usage.
Wut? This is approved?

Okay, so, the technique starts with a long-range gust of wind upwards which is strong enough to pull your opponent into the air. The air, but nature of being pushed upwards, forces itself through your target's nostrils where it induces the illusion (touch on the inside of the nose? minute scent? I dunno what sense it triggers, but I'm leaning towards touch). The illusion itself makes the opponent not only believe that they're suffocating, but air is being drawn out of their lungs to expedite (speed up) the process. The wind itself restricts movement and makes it so your target cannot move - it's not a paralysis genjutsu, this is real restraint. As the illusion continues, the wind grows stronger, cutting infrequently, but still a few times, the pain numbed by the body reacting to a perceived lack of oxygen in the bloodstream. Your target's vision goes red (either from the illusion or from blood being pulled around with the wind, though I'd imagine the former), and after 2 turns (which is a bit long realistically, but balance-wise for the RP is probably a good number) they will pass out.

It's a good technique for restraining your opponent with real restraints, as well as countering a very common Genjutsu counter: Nagashi. With techniques like this I also like to couple them with something like one of the Fire Style Ash-based techniques used just before it so the wind sucks up the ash and adds a burning element, as well as allowing me to freeform an explosive tag to ignite it.

There were at times in the description when I couldn't tell if it was real or part of the illusion, so just for clarification the illusion is solely the feeling of air being sucked out of the lungs and the red vision thing, right? Aside from that I think I'm good.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wut? This is approved?

Okay, so, the technique starts with a long-range gust of wind upwards which is strong enough to pull your opponent into the air. The air, but nature of being pushed upwards, forces itself through your target's nostrils where it induces the illusion (touch on the inside of the nose? minute scent? I dunno what sense it triggers, but I'm leaning towards touch). The illusion itself makes the opponent not only believe that they're suffocating, but air is being drawn out of their lungs to expedite (speed up) the process. The wind itself restricts movement and makes it so your target cannot move - it's not a paralysis genjutsu, this is real restraint. As the illusion continues, the wind grows stronger, cutting infrequently, but still a few times, the pain numbed by the body reacting to a perceived lack of oxygen in the bloodstream. Your target's vision goes red (either from the illusion or from blood being pulled around with the wind, though I'd imagine the former), and after 2 turns (which is a bit long realistically, but balance-wise for the RP is probably a good number) they will pass out.

It's a good technique for restraining your opponent with real restraints, as well as countering a very common Genjutsu counter: Nagashi. With techniques like this I also like to couple them with something like one of the Fire Style Ash-based techniques used just before it so the wind sucks up the ash and adds a burning element, as well as allowing me to freeform an explosive tag to ignite it.

There were at times in the description when I couldn't tell if it was real or part of the illusion, so just for clarification the illusion is solely the feeling of air being sucked out of the lungs and the red vision thing, right? Aside from that I think I'm good.
@Bold hurt my feelings a little.

But pretty much the jutsu.
And I know what you mean with the drifting from the illusion and reality within the description, I realised after approval it was quite confusing and had to ask Chris for some clarification as to what actually happens, hence why he mentioned it in the chat earlier lol.
And yes, the illusion is the air being sucked out, + the red vision.

Itachi solos. Their you learned something new.
Thanks man.

Reactions: ItachiDaSoloKing