blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This has to be one of the best we've read in a long time. Usually some type of action scene are needed for me to remotely like a chapter, but this one chapter was perfection.

Sakura was brilliant. Now, most probably hate her, but role is self-explanatory. She's there to illustrate the power of love, something that often can't be broken no matter how bad things get in a relationship. This isn't something I'd expect children nor loners to understand, which is probably why her character is bashed. Regardless, Sakura was great this chapter and I've become I fan.

Sasuke was dope! He's playing this tough guy role to max, trying to downplay his feelings. It's hilarious because we know someone like this, to some extent. He's trying to be his own boss, which he's obviously to emotion to think clearly, love gone wrong = mind ****ed. Also, his nonchalant attitude this chapter was overdone.

Naruto finally kept it together. He wasn't annoying, crying on every scan. He stood there like a man and accepted the inevitable, instead trying to convince Sasuke to stay by his side. This is a side of Naruto worth liking.

Overall great chapter, liked the character dynamic.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was a nice build up...also i wonder on how the far the distance is from Final Valley and the War Battlefield
Naruto and Sasuke made it there in like a second
Lol that's completely irrelevant, but to answer your question I'm sure that wasn't Kish's intention. They simply traveled at a normal rate, he just didn't include the length of time aka boring panels to illustrate that.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol the fact that he talked about his "promise" means that he will try to convince him in the very next chapters. I don't see how this can be translated to accept the inevitable.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol the fact that he talked about his "promise" means that he will try to convince him in the very next chapters. I don't see how this can be translated to accept the inevitable.
Of course I'm the end he'll try to convince Sasuke to change hisind. It's the manner in which he went into the situation. Normally Naruto would soak and whine, confused as to why Sasuke has chosen his path. Instead, as the other user stated, "he remained calm and confident."

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Of course I'm the end he'll try to convince Sasuke to change hisind. It's the manner in which he went into the situation. Normally Naruto would soak and whine, confused as to why Sasuke has chosen his path. Instead, as the other user stated, "he remained calm and confident."
I guess you have a point on that but we've yet to see whether or not Naruto will keep a calm attitude till the end or start *****ing midway.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess you have a point on that but we've yet to see whether or not Naruto will keep a calm attitude till the end or start *****ing midway.
That remains to be seen. The focus is this chapter, but I highly doubt he'll be able to stay like this the entire time. Though it would be nice to see

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
imo, "epic" is far from the word that is appropriate enough to use when it comes to describing the chapter. Something actually needed to have happened first, and nothing did. Sakura just got put to sleep, and Saskue and Naruto changed locations. That's nothing to wild out over.