-The Agent-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, I decided to broaden my Manga/Anime horizons and start reading Fairy Tail. I guess I would like some of your personal opinion on the series before I start.

It would be very helpful to me if you could answer these two questions.

Why do you like Fairy Tail?

and

What got you hooked on Fairy Tail?

Thanks.

C WET

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it's awesome... i rate manga's by how much attention of mine it takes... i'd rate it my 3rd favorite right now...

naruto
bleach
fairy tail

on mangahere.com it is rated 4th under one piece which i don't really like cuz i couldn't really get into it...

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FT is fine manga

why do i like FT ? well its not like i really like this series am just gonna say that FT is not bad, but the reason why i read this manga is because it have great fighting scene, that's all there is to it,

the story is not really interesting compared to One Piece and Naruto, most of the arc is rather random and don't have any relation to the main protagonist goal, it just natsu and the gang smash the bucket all over the place with the power of friendship they can overcome anything,

but the artwork and character design is one of the best I've ever seen

Reactions: -The Agent-

KAGE RYUU

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tbh i jus started a lil while ago and im only on ep 80 of like 127 or sumthing like that then there is like 2wice that in manga but its pretty good

-the characters are easy to get attached to
-it is funny ( somtimes they put to much humor and not enough epic imo but still there is enough of both)
- there is an enjoyable story line
- the main character natsu is ballin haha
- there is a very good variety of magic ( by wich i mean different moves that keep in interesting)

i would def watch it if i were you and at the very least give it a chance there is obviously a chance you wont like it i mean lets face it to me i think op is the most epic anime ive ever seen and some people hate it so its all personal choice and preference but to me its got the same feel as naruto and op

Guli

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i wad doubting fairytail big time at first, but after the first arc i got hooked

What do i like about it? its random

what got me hooked? the plot : P

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, I decided to broaden my Manga/Anime horizons and start reading Fairy Tail. I guess I would like some of your personal opinion on the series before I start.

It would be very helpful to me if you could answer these two questions.

Why do you like Fairy Tail?

and

What got you hooked on Fairy Tail?

Thanks.
I like the one where the blonde girl gets her new shoes.
jk i was also wondering about getting into FT, but haven't gotten to it

Rihari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fairy Tale is easily one of the best Manga's out there. The way things have been going lately, it's not going to take long before it takes over One Piece and Naruto for me.

-The Agent-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do you like Fairy Tail?It's Unique
What got you hooked on Fairy Tail?Animax
Uniqueness, That's what I'm looking for in a new series.

it's awesome... i rate manga's by how much attention of mine it takes... i'd rate it my 3rd favorite right now...

naruto
bleach
fairy tail

on mangahere.com it is rated 4th under one piece which i don't really like cuz i couldn't really get into it...
That's true as well, Everybody has their own taste though. thanks for your opinion.
I like fairy tale because of the main character Natsu, and i love dragons.
FT is fine manga

why do i like FT ? well its not like i really like this series am just gonna say that FT is not bad, but the reason why i read this manga is because it have great fighting scene, that's all there is to it,

the story is not really interesting compared to One Piece and Naruto, most of the arc is rather random and don't have any relation to the main protagonist goal, it just natsu and the gang smash the bucket all over the place with the power of friendship they can overcome anything,

but the artwork and character design is one of the best I've ever seen
I gave you a rep for this because you pointed out it's strengths and weaknesses as a series.

tbh i jus started a lil while ago and im only on ep 80 of like 127 or sumthing like that then there is like 2wice that in manga but its pretty good

-the characters are easy to get attached to
-it is funny ( somtimes they put to much humor and not enough epic imo but still there is enough of both)
- there is an enjoyable story line
- the main character natsu is ballin haha
- there is a very good variety of magic ( by wich i mean different moves that keep in interesting)

i would def watch it if i were you and at the very least give it a chance there is obviously a chance you wont like it i mean lets face it to me i think op is the most epic anime ive ever seen and some people hate it so its all personal choice and preference but to me its got the same feel as naruto and op
i wad doubting fairytail big time at first, but after the first arc i got hooked

What do i like about it? its random

what got me hooked? the plot : P
Fairy Tale is easily one of the best Manga's out there. The way things have been going lately, it's not going to take long before it takes over One Piece and Naruto for me.
Thanks You all for your honest opinions on the series. I will definitely be checking it out during the week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.