[Fuuton] Things are starting to get breezey.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i knew all that but i didnt know i had to explain all 363 chakra points and thats what you meant by ways of controling chakra so yeah only thing that was unclear was what you meant by manipulation of chakra

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
361 *

Alright, now that you know what exactly I meant. I want you to take the paper and proceed with what was being done before. Make use of the steps in chakra, and the manipulation (from my gist). Be descriptive.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
right here you go and the chakra paper is for detecting ones affinity your lucky i planned on using wind as his main affinity :shy:

L Takes the paper and studies it for a few seconds before Jumping on top of a tree he sits at the very top and stays still with his eyes closed hw lets the wind run into his face he feels it flow through his hair he lets some of his chakra into the air letting it mix and be carried with the wind he takes note of all its changes after a few minutes he lets his chakra seep into the paper and it instantley rips in half he opens his eyes and turns around [still sitting by the way] to find the shorty observing him he almost loses balance and falls but he quickly stands up and regains his balance he then crouches down to edwards level and sticks his hand out to give him the two halfs of paper with a smile on his face.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You still don't seem to get what I mean :|. And make use of commas will you, without them, it's so confusing as the sentences keep on continuing without a break.

I wanted something like this.

Upon receiving the paper from my teacher, I hold the paper in between the index and the middle fingers of my right hand and close my eyes. As the wind forces it's way around me, I try and feel the flow of wind. It was quite a peaceful breeze but then I imagined the breeze turning into a storm all of a sudden. As I think of those things, I start to gather raw chakra from within my body and channel it into my right hand which holds the paper. Then as the chakra is collected, I slowly mold it into that of wind chakra by picturing the gentle breeze and destructive storm in my mind. Soon, the raw chakra takes form of wind chakra which I then channel it into the paper which I hold. Within a moment, the paper gets split apart into two halves due to the slicing power of the wind.

Let's go to the techniques now.

In my method, all you have to do is just analyze the techniques. It's strengths and weaknesses and how you might use it in battle. Be as creative as possible. You don't have to perform the techniques.

(Fūton Kihon Jutsu) Wind Release Basic Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You still don't seem to get what I mean :|. And make use of commas will you, without them, it's so confusing as the sentences keep on continuing without a break.

I wanted something like this.

Upon receiving the paper from my teacher, I hold the paper in between the index and the middle fingers of my right hand and close my eyes. As the wind forces it's way around me, I try and feel the flow of wind. It was quite a peaceful breeze but then I imagined the breeze turning into a storm all of a sudden. As I think of those things, I start to gather raw chakra from within my body and channel it into my right hand which holds the paper. Then as the chakra is collected, I slowly mold it into that of wind chakra by picturing the gentle breeze and destructive storm in my mind. Soon, the raw chakra takes form of wind chakra which I then channel it into the paper which I hold. Within a moment, the paper gets split apart into two halves due to the slicing power of the wind.

Let's go to the techniques now.

In my method, all you have to do is just analyze the techniques. It's strengths and weaknesses and how you might use it in battle. Be as creative as possible. You don't have to perform the techniques.

(Fūton Kihon Jutsu) Wind Release Basic Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.

Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.
well us brits don't usualy use the american comma but i will try(Fūton Kihon Jutsu) Wind Release Basic TechniqueType: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Advantages Can be used for things in general like pushing a enemy back or upwards or push back something else like rocks etc
Disadvantages Pretty weak blast wont push anything heavy like a boulder
how id use it i whould push a bullet of air from my mouth to hit the enemy pushing him to mid range to allow me to use a attack that whould be risky or unusable in short range

Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes
Advantages Good for blinding someone before attacking them, could block the sharingan by making it hard to see and blinding the opponent,and could be used to get someone out of the trees

Disadvantages Could also block your sight and block you from getting on the trees and a enemy wind attack could blow the dust away and if the opponent is wearing googles or a mask that covers there eyes they wont go blind

How id use it Id use this to blind my opponent while i put on googles and Stab them with a blade.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well us brits don't usualy use the american comma but i will try(Fūton Kihon Jutsu) Wind Release Basic TechniqueType: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Advantages Can be used for things in general like pushing a enemy back or upwards or push back something else like rocks etc
Disadvantages Pretty weak blast wont push anything heavy like a boulder
how id use it i whould push a bullet of air from my mouth to hit the enemy pushing him to mid range to allow me to use a attack that whould be risky or unusable in short range

Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes
Advantages Good for blinding someone before attacking them, could block the sharingan by making it hard to see and blinding the opponent,and could be used to get someone out of the trees

Disadvantages Could also block your sight and block you from getting on the trees and a enemy wind attack could blow the dust away and if the opponent is wearing googles or a mask that covers there eyes they wont go blind

How id use it Id use this to blind my opponent while i put on googles and Stab them with a blade.
Please refrain from referring to yourself as "us brits" when you're not using basic punctuation. It makes the rest of the British such as myself look bad.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Demands the use of commas- u_u.. You don't have to quote me every single time you know. It won't appear as a notification as I had this thread subscribed. Don't mix in the technique with your description >_>, keep them apart.

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
Type: Attack/Defence
Damage Points: 20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
Note: The user must already be airborne to use

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sorry for the late reply

Type: Attack/Defence
Damage Points: 20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

Advantages:can block weapons such as kunai and senbon
Disadvantages: activates smoke bombs and explosive tags

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
Note: The user must already be airborne to use

Advantages:Allows one to change direction mid air and can hide the users movements by rusling dust
Disadvantages: the user could also get dust in their eyes

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the late reply. Don't mix in the technique description with your own description O_O.. It's confusing me.

Not entirely sure if the user will be harmed when the explosive tag explodes but it certainly will help to clear away the smoke once it activates.

(Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 20
Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks and lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hou creat a large stream of wind and it picks up all the near by rocks i imagine it whould also create a fair amount of dust

Advantages it lifts your opponent into the air so it likley makes him lose balance and the rocks hit him possibly giving him a nasty wound or two from the larger rocks

disadvantages uh if the opponent can fly it whould only really help him i guess same if he can float or glide

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or he can also make use of the Wind Stream technique in order to propel himself from harm's way.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1:
Disadvantages:hands are busy charging it i guess lol
Advantages:
uhh propel your self sinece it can kock over a human you could point it at the ground and do a sort of super leap i gues lol,can block projectiles i guess just blast em back towards the enemy ,can increase the effectivness of kunai and kunai like objects insanley

2:
Advantages:
chopper style impaling power just infuse this with a sword and boom instant decapitater,allows you to control projectiles mid air i guess.
disadvantages:​ the old the target dodges and you get hit by your own attack i guess

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Will try to be as active as possible..

"the old the target dodges and you get hit by your own attack i guess"

Say what? Next time read your sentences and then reply O_O

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm

Don't think you can use it blow yourself away from the ground towards the air, you are going to be at risk anyways if it works...

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
Range:Short-Long
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Advantages:
1.could knock back terrian ie a forest or something
?
Disadvantagesis limited to your line of sight?
Advantages
1can blast a enemy back
Disadvantages
Is limited by tge size of teh sphere

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[FONT=&quot]Mind adding more information? Like elaborate the advantages, disadvantages and how you will use the technique in battle?[/FONT]
1. Advantages: 1. Could be used to destroy a building ontop of your opponent 2. Could blow back a jutsu Ie canceling out a storm of kunai
Disadvantages: 1. Is limited to your line of sight 2. can be very weak starting out
Advantages: Can knockback enemy (say you knock him back into the water then you electricute him} 2. can work well agaisnt swarms of kunai
Disadvanatges: 1. is limited by the spheres size 2. Only protects one direction (eww not that one direction)

now i dropped L and you dropped ed so get this started ?

Last edited:

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
"Hello, I'll be your new teacher. I go by the name, Rucken. Lets being with setting down some attendance. When will you be expecting to be in class (when you'll be online for training)? For I'll proceed to follow suit, by either responding a day later or moments after. I want you to understand, you can get hurt and go to the hospital. Ready?" he moves to read the pasted on scrolls of the student. From this he understands how far the student learned and where he needed to understand to further enhance his fuuton chakra control.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
"Okay, so this training will be in the gray zone of either being RP or not. I'm able to reply to you everyday after your post, therefore expect a reply, a day after yours. This however requires you to not post one liners for replies, as it won't do you and me service. I won't make you repeat your previous jutsus that you learned, as it's not significant." he then moves to attain some scrolls.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
Range:Short-Long
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

"The way I train; is by making sure you understand concept and usage for the NW. For I will require you to acknowledge jutsu type, range, and jutsu concept (description). To do that, you'll have to explain to me the purpose of the jutsu and when should it be used. For example; Wind Release: Great Break Through, is an offensive jutsu thus can only be used as form to attack. Having no range limit and its scale of release.Do you have questions?" saying that as he then started highlighting some text on the scrolls.

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.
Highlights
>Sphere of air
>Short-Mid