[Fuuton] Things are starting to get breezey.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A fairly tall young pale ninja waits in the forest for his sensei [hes around 17 in this ] the percentages of him showing up within the next 3 minutes are at id say 75% 5% chance he forgets and a 10% chance he's late a 2% chance hes dead and a 8% chance hes busy L says to himself as he pops a lolipop into his mouth.

in case you cant tell im using my L bio for this

Last edited:
Reactions: RuckenTM

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Edward Elric made a sharp entrance to the place where he was supposed to train a person. The boy was rather shabbily dressed and the black marks around his eyes seemed quite unusual. Ed looked around here and there and finally spoke out to the boy who was waiting there.

"Sorry about the delay, got caught up in something. I'm Edward Elric. Before we begin, may I know your name?"

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its quite alright and yes you may call me Ryuzaki but between us im the Famous detective known as L.Please keep it to yourself and dont call me by that name just call me Ryuzaki
L revealed himself to the man to show his trust and complete faith in the shorty that whould teach him what the house could not and becuase he was bored and didnt want to play games.

Shall we begin.

Edward Elric made a sharp entrance to the place where he was supposed to train a person. The boy was rather shabbily dressed and the black marks around his eyes seemed quite unusual. Ed looked around here and there and finally spoke out to the boy who was waiting there.

"Sorry about the delay, got caught up in something. I'm Edward Elric. Before we begin, may I know your name?"

Last edited:

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The boy seemed quite eager to learn in the element, however, he seemed to be too much proud of himself. Nevertheless, it was Edward's duty to teach his students as much as possible. After a few moments of silence, Edward replied back.

"Tell me everything you know about Wind . It's strengths and weaknesses, known users and some Kekkai Genkais that wind is a part of"

Last edited:

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i guess youve never heard of me thats unusual any way fuuton is one of five basic element natures the others being Raiton,katon,suiton,and doton.it is made by sharping and thining out chakra.it is strong agaisnt lightning as wind insulates electricity and weak against fire as air can fuel flames.it is also powerful when used with water and notable kekkai genkai involving wind are ice release ,scorch release and magnet release.also notable user of the element include naruto uzimaki of the leaf and our own temari of the sand.L explains in a calm tone he then pops a peice of gum into his mouth
The boy seemed quite eager to learn in the element, however, he seemed to be too much proud of himself. Nevertheless, it was Edward's duty to teach his students as much as possible. After a few moments of silence, Edward replied back.

"Tell me everything you know about Wind . It's strengths and weaknesses, known users and some Kekkai Genkais that wind is a part of"

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good good. Wind does not only have the capability to be thin and as sharp as possible, it also can be used in form of sudden blasts and streams to blow away things rather than focusing on entirely cutting them. There are also techniques that pull in things to itself. For example, using your mouth to suck in a lot of air causing the things in front of him to get in close of him. The most widely used combo consists of Wind and Fire. Firstly, Fire is released by the user and then wind follows it to amplify though it's pretty straightforward and easy to counter. I am not entirely sure how magnetic release can contain the element wind. The power of magnet purely lies in the element lightning which produces magnetic fields. And also, it's Uzumaki, not Uzimaki."

Saying that, Edward opens up his ninja pouch located on the side of his left leg and grabs a few small white papers. He then walks towards his student and hands over one of them. After then, he steps back a bit and gives out instructions.

"Alright. This piece of paper is called the chakra paper. It is usually used to check the affinity of a shinobi. Gather wind chakra from throughout your body and channel it into your hand. Then slowly transfer it into the paper which you hold. Feel the power of wind and become one with it, describe your feelings as you do so. Then at one point, you will notice a change in the paper, what is it?. (try to be as descriptive as possible)"

Last edited:

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[mispelled and as magnetic release i was reading the wikiand it says wind is apart of magnetism]
alrighty L grabs a peice of paper and jumps ontop of a tree and sits with his eyes closed staying still he feels the wind its breeze how it affects his hair and the paper and his body how they flow with it and its shape its form he focuses his chakra while doing this and lets it flow into the wind letting it change form and mix with the air he studies how its affected and how it changes and then the paper splits in two with a clean cut [or whatever happens with chakra paper]. L turns around to see the shorty observing him. shocked he almost falls off the tree but regains his balance and hands his sensei both halfs of the paper.

so what do you think

"Good good. Wind does not only have the capability to be thin and as sharp as possible, it also can be used in form of sudden blasts and streams to blow away things rather than focusing on entirely cutting them. There are also techniques that pull in things to itself. For example, using your mouth to suck in a lot of air causing the things in front of him to get in close of him. The most widely used combo consists of Wind and Fire. Firstly, Fire is released by the user and then wind follows it to amplify though it's pretty straightforward and easy to counter. I am not entirely sure how magnetic release can contain the element wind. The power of magnet purely lies in the element lightning which produces magnetic fields. And also, it's Uzumaki, not Uzimaki."

Saying that, Edward opens up his ninja pouch located on the side of his left leg and grabs a few small white papers. He then walks towards his student and hands over one of them. After then, he steps back a bit and gives out instructions.

"Alright. This piece of paper is called the chakra paper. It is usually used to check the affinity of a shinobi. Gather wind chakra from throughout your body and channel it into your hand. Then slowly transfer it into the paper which you hold. Feel the power of wind and become one with it, describe your feelings as you do so. Then at one point, you will notice a change in the paper, what is it?. (try to be as descriptive as possible)"

Last edited:

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me go non RP in this post.

"L grabs a peice of paper and jumps ontop of a tree and sits with his eyes closed standing still"

So are you sitting or standing right now? Try and make sense as much as possible. Some things (not exactly that) like that will cause confusions in the battle eventually leading up to arguments due to proper lack of wording. Remember that lack of proper wording might be exploited by the opponent to his advantage so think what exactly you want to do and then type it out. Re-read what you typed up and check if you have made any mistakes, it always helps to be on the safe side ^_^. If you are going to make long sentences, separate them with commas so that a person can know when the first sentence stops briefly and when the second sentence starts. Alright. so since we are exactly going to perform the techniques but rather analyze them, I want you to be able to mold chakra properly.

Answer these questions briefly. You can take a look at Naruto wiki but try not to copy paste things, understand what you read and explain what you understood from reading it.

• What is Chakra?
  • What is the purpose of Hand Seals? What are the different types?
  • What are the two ways to Manipulate chakra to your desire? Explain them in short.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i fixed it

• What is Chakra? Chakra is a force within all people
  • What is the purpose of Hand Seals? What are the different types? To help control chakra and use them in techs
  • What are the two ways to Manipulate chakra to your desire? Explain them in short.
  • vibrating it turning it into Raiton
  • .Making it thin and sharp to make Fuuton.
Let me go non RP in this post.

"L grabs a peice of paper and jumps ontop of a tree and sits with his eyes closed standing still"

So are you sitting or standing right now? Try and make sense as much as possible. Some things (not exactly that) like that will cause confusions in the battle eventually leading up to arguments due to proper lack of wording. Remember that lack of proper wording might be exploited by the opponent to his advantage so think what exactly you want to do and then type it out. Re-read what you typed up and check if you have made any mistakes, it always helps to be on the safe side ^_^. If you are going to make long sentences, separate them with commas so that a person can know when the first sentence stops briefly and when the second sentence starts. Alright. so since we are exactly going to perform the techniques but rather analyze them, I want you to be able to mold chakra properly.

Answer these questions briefly. You can take a look at Naruto wiki but try not to copy paste things, understand what you read and explain what you understood from reading it.

• What is Chakra?
  • What is the purpose of Hand Seals? What are the different types?
i didnt read the wiki fam these were from the top of my head

Last edited:

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh no, this won't even do. The main reason I am making you to answer these questions is to make sure that you grasp the proper way of manipulating and molding chakra since I won't make you to perform the techniques, rather just analyze them. Try and be as descriptive as possible, use NB Wiki as a reference since you don't seem to have much information in you mind. Read through the Chakra topics of the wiki, understand them and answer them. Not only the answers are way too short, the third one is entirely wrong.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well sorry its not like im puking left and right having a fever of 102 and not being able to focus so my oh my forgive me for being a selfish lazy son***un who has adhd dyslexia and is sick as a ****king dog so forgive me since i cant focus and is to lazy to read a wiki page while i sit in bed with my gf feeding me soup i shall take a break from this thread since im too lazy for your standerds so im just a lazy bum who's to lazy to look something up

Last edited:

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
can we just move on now please back to the rp you made one mispell into a whole fricken reawnser of questions you already asked and ive already awnsered
Oh, didn't know. You can get back to replying once you become well. Hope you become well soon. ^_^

Last edited:

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
can we just move on now please back to the rp you made one mispell into a whole fricken reawnser of questions you already asked and ive already awnsered
Don't be so impatient -_-. Those answers are not at all satisfactory and one is wrong. I cannot proceed further unless you give a brief explanation to the questions I have asked. Refer the NB wiki and answer the questions after understanding. I cannot say this in RP mode without defying logic so yea. Oh and inform me next time you edit your posts >_<...

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
  • What is Chakra? Chakra is a life force that is presant in almost all living things created by the chakra fruit and spread by The sage of six paths
  • What is the purpose of Hand Seals? What are the different types? Handsels are mediums to change chakra into other forms such as fire into gas and to help channel it to do diffrent things. The basic twelve hand seals are bird,boar,dog,tiger,dragon,ox,snake,horse,monkey,hare,rat,and ram.
  • To gather it at your feet allowing you to walk up walls stick to ceilings and walk on water
  • to charge it into a blade to increase its cutting power
  • and yes i read the wiki this time geez

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orez, show some respect to Excalibur as your sempai. He's taking the time out of his day to train you and i can see he's putting the effort in to help you and yet you're putting little effort in of your own. For example:

What is the purpose of Hand Seals? What are the different types? To help control and change chakra to use it in ways you normally can't
This is next to no effort in my eyes. Each handseal acts as a medium to control and channel chakra depending on the element allowing you to manipulate, control and enhance the element. All this is explained in the series. Saying you can do stuff you can't normally do is a lazy answer if you ask me.

As Excalibur is my Sempai it's my job to make sure training is being done right by both sides, and i'm not happy with your side of things as it stands now, so show a little respect, but effort into your training or i will ask Excalibur to drop you as a student.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Orez, show some respect to Excalibur as your sempai. He's taking the time out of his day to train you and i can see he's putting the effort in to help you and yet you're putting little effort in of your own. For example:

This is next to no effort in my eyes. Each handseal acts as a medium to control and channel chakra depending on the element allowing you to manipulate, control and enhance the element. All this is explained in the series. Saying you can do stuff you can't normally do is a lazy answer if you ask me.

As Excalibur is my Sempai it's my job to make sure training is being done right by both sides, and i'm not happy with your side of things as it stands now, so show a little respect, but effort into your training or i will ask Excalibur to drop you as a student.
i have changed it does it suit your needs

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i have changed it does it suit your needs
I have no needs, it's pretty simple, show some respect to the man teaching you and put some effort in, or you will be dropped as a student. WHy should he waste his time on someone that doesn't even appreciate it and puts next to no effort in?

I leave it with Excalibur, he may be nicer than me, but if drops you as a student i will completely understand from what i've seen thus far.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have no needs, it's pretty simple, show some respect to the man teaching you and put some effort in, or you will be dropped as a student. WHy should he waste his time on someone that doesn't even appreciate it and puts next to no effort in?

I leave it with Excalibur, he may be nicer than me, but if drops you as a student i will completely understand from what i've seen thus far.
its very hard for someone of my "History" to have respect for someone but ill try

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do not wish to drop this training at all so I will continue with it. To make things simple for you, here is a gist.

Chakra

Chakra is a type of force present within all the beings. It circulates around 361 points in the body which are termed as the tenketsu points. This is known as the Chakra Circulatory System and people who are able to release this said chakra and control it are known as ninjas or maybe samurais in some cases. Chakra is the basis of all techniques. The two types of energy which forms chakra are

• Physical Energy

This energy is purely due to the physical strength of the person and the power of it is determined mainly by physical methods. The more the person trains and practices, the more adept he is at this energy which in turn would make his chakra more powerful.​
  • Spiritual Energy

As the name suggests, this energy comes from the mind. By honing your mind's concentrating power, and doing some meditation, you can increase the overall chakra expulsion.​
And as you know, chakra is limited so it is a must to use your chakra effectively.

Hand Seals

Hand seals are very important to perform certain techniques. They are used to perform Ninjutsu and Genjutsu with the exception of Taijutsu. Hand seals allow the user to mold the chakra to their needs that would enable them to perform the techniques. It also enables the correct usage of chakra so that one cannot make the mistake using too low chakra or too high of a chakra in a technique. There are twelve basic hand seals with some other extra hand seals out of which the Clone seal and the Seal of Reconciliation are well known.

• Bird (酉, Tori)
  • Boar (亥, I)
  • Dog (戌, Inu)
  • Dragon (辰, Tatsu)
  • Ox (丑, Ushi)
  • Tiger (寅, Tora)
  • Snake (巳, Mi)
  • Rat (子, Ne)
  • Horse (午, Uma)
  • Monkey (申, Saru)
  • Hare (卯, U)
  • Ram (未, Hitsuji)
Manipulation of Chakra

There are two ways in order to manipulate chakra.

• Shape Transformation
  • Nature Transformation
The Shape Transformation is the one which is responsible for the changes in shape and the movements of chakra. The user by using concentration can manipulate the shape of the chakra to their desire, making only their creativity as the limit as long as they have enough chakra to fuel it.

Nature Transformation is responsible for the changes from the natural state of chakra i.e, the raw state into the elemental state or any other states. The user by gathering the chakra from his body molds it in such a way that he would give the new state of chakra some properties which are related to the element. This way, raw chakra is molded into elemental chakra. By using this method, one can also combine two elements together in order to result into a Kekkai Genkai that possess the properties of both the elements.

I hope this will make things clearer.