UchlhaSasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so if what it says about Kakashis sharingan always being activated because he isnt an Uchiha, then maybe Tobi isnt really an Uchiha either?
or maybe he just prefers to keep it on all the time, no idea...but have no fear!
all will be revealed in time!! :D
or maybe thats mean he have great chakra.. so its ok with him to activate the sharingan all the time 0_0

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No..I Did Not Mean To Offend You But Thats The Truth..I Just Realized That We Did Not See Tobi Show Us His Normal Eye..Its Always An Activated Sharingan
ooh, sorry about that then man, definite misunderstanding.
lol
but thats probably the worst thing about the internet, cause the WAY people say something means a whole lot more than what they actually say ya feel me? lol
awesome avatar by the way, Rock Lee is one of my favorite characters :D

or maybe thats mean he have great chakra.. so its ok with him to activate the sharingan all the time 0_0
hmmm, ya know, i didnt really think about that, Madara IS supposed to have an incredible amount of chakra, but that damn mask is making me crazy with doubt that its really him >.<
lol

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rock Lee Is The Best For Me..XD

For The Chakra Of Kakashi..He Doesn't Have All That Chakra To Use His Sharingan..Thats Why He Always Covers It..And Remember That The Mangekyou That He Uses Has Limitis..It Can Only Be Used 2/3 Times I Think..He Can Be Hospitalized By Surpassing That Limit..

izzy89

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rin'negan>Sharingan

For everybody that says that the sharingan is greater than the rin'negan because it can copy another jutsu.......the sharingan cannot copy ALL jutsus. A Sharingan user cannnot copy the jutsu of someone that uses two elements to create a new element jutsu, because that is their keke genkai and it cannot be copied. However, since the Rin'negan has the ability to master ALL six elemental chakra types, then that means the possibilities of combined elements are endless......So if a Sharingan user were to fight a Rin'negan user then all the Rin'negan user has to do is use combined elements that the Sharingan user cannot copy(such as Ice, & Wood) then the Sharigan's copy-abilities would be rendered useless.......So you can't go off of that.

The rinnegan is strong but i would have to go with the sharingan for now. The sharingan can copy jutsu and movements. I would consider that stronger than using all elements.
Not really......the Sharingan can copy basic elements but cannot copy combined elements.....the Rin'negan can control all elements, thus giving it the power to combine elements...........which means.......Rin'negan>Sharingan.

Last edited: