[Discussion] they are exagerating tbh...

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LoL what do you think Rsm is???
How do you think he used sengokus chakra for Lava shuriken when tailed beasts are dead
You seem to have a misconception of things. Being able to use every affinity there is is the power of RSM.
Naruto only used the Tailed Beasts chakra from the fight against the Juubi because he was not RS level from that point.

May I point out Sasuke's and Naruto's final showdown. Sasuke took every TB and used it as his own. Naruto could not also use ninshu to link up with the other TBs and he only had the half of Kurama at that point, the one that was sealed inside that Sasuke could not easily take.

Yet he manages to use a light and dark affinity Rasenshuriken without the help of the TB chakra. Another note is that Momoshiki killed all of the other TB except for Kurama for sustenance.

The nature of the Truth Seeking Orb is also something you need to understand. They consist of Yin and Yang affinities so obviously Naruto can use any affinity with RSM.

Do you honestly think RSM is just ninshu? Then Naruto should have been able to use RSM when he was KCM since he was linking everyone to himself during that arc.

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You seem to have a misconception of things. Being able to use every affinity there is is the power of RSM.
Naruto only used the Tailed Beasts chakra from the fight against the Juubi because he was not RS level from that point.

May I point out Sasuke's and Naruto's final showdown. Sasuke took every TB and used it as his own. Naruto could not also use ninshu to link up with the other TBs and he only had the half of Kurama at that point, the one that was sealed inside that Sasuke could not easily take.

Yet he manages to use a light and dark affinity Rasenshuriken without the help of the TB chakra. Another note is that Momoshiki killed all of the other TB except for Kurama for sustenance.

The nature of the Truth Seeking Orb is also something you need to understand. They consist of Yin and Yang affinities so obviously Naruto can use any affinity with RSM.

Do you honestly think RSM is just ninshu? Then Naruto should have been able to use RSM when he was KCM since he was linking everyone to himself during that arc.
Ninshu??? Lol dude do you even know what you're talking about....Seriously I neither have time nor the strength to waste my time on Some boruto fan Acting like he have watched Naruto cause he watched some youtube videos or saw some instagram posts...

• Haha
Reactions: wanderingcactus

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ninshu??? Lol dude do you even know what you're talking about....Seriously I neither have time nor the strength to waste my time on Some boruto fan Acting like he have watched Naruto cause he watched some youtube videos or saw some instagram posts...
ah what a cop out. Stay ignorant.

you don't even know what the hell

You must be registered for see images
is all about.

"the Tailed Beasts are still alive"

yeah right when Momoshiki had been eating the chakra pills he had harvested from the Tailed Beasts he absorbed throughout the film.

Some boruto fan

XD quit talking about yourself mate, you're the one using Boruto manga:

Naruto used lava rasenshuriken in delta fight
How do you think he used sengokus chakra for Lava shuriken when tailed beasts are dead
What a cop out! Get your butt out of here man.

"oh, but Naruto uses blah blah in Boruto manga" XD

Mentions Boruto, then says Boruto fan, or were you talking about yourself?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pulkit singh3

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

is all about.

yeah right when Momoshiki had been eating the chakra pills he had harvested from the Tailed Beasts he absorbed throughout the film.

yo!!!... singhit is Tobidara believer...try solve teh misundastanding plz instead of fight...

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no fight. He is being ignorant.
I am putting facts you're putting head canon...You got triggered cause I said the truth...
Post automatically merged:

yo!!!... singhit is Tobidara believer...try solve teh misundastanding plz instead of fight...
You taking Uneducated Naruto watchers in Tobidara clan...We gotta have a meeting...This aint what we stand for...

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am putting facts you're putting head canon...You got triggered cause I said the truth...

You taking Uneducated Naruto watchers in Tobidara clan...We gotta have a meeting...This aint what we stand for...
Your facts? What facts?

Your denial that Momoshiki killed all of the Tailed Beasts which Momoshiki even advertised?
The fact that Naruto did not have any Tailed Beast to ask for their chakra?
The fact that you do not even know what ninshu was when it was blatantly obvious?

The fact that you used Boruto manga and said "Boruto fan"?
The fact that you kept denying everything I have given you so far?

Looks like we have another salamander uchiha here, calling their fanfics as facts without any evidence

You taking Uneducated Naruto watchers in Tobidara clan
yeah @minamoto, what the hell is this joker @Pulkit singh3 doing in the clan?

fanfics as facts? What is this BS? I thought I only had to get rid of salamander and now this guy?
Oh, well, time to educate and embarrass this fool.

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your facts? What facts?

Your denial that Momoshiki killed all of the Tailed Beasts which Momoshiki even advertised?
The fact that you do not even know what ninshu was when it was blatantly obvious?

Looks like we have another salamander uchiha here, calling their fanfics as facts without any evidence

fanfics as facts? What is this BS? I thought I only had to get rid of salamander and now this guy?
LoL...😂😂😂😂😂😂 Get off dude

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your facts? What facts?

Ninshu is a word used by Hogoromo for his version of Ninjutsu which he made to protect others
you get off, spewing nonsense XD

Where did you get the tailed beasts being alive though? I'd like to see that asspull
Where did you get tailed beasts are dead???? It was Never said anywhere lets have civil discussion (Since you claim to be tobidara believer)....You show me that Cause I especially remember Naruto asking for other tailed beasts to use their style in war arc...Him using that in Delta fight should mean they are still alive...No offense give me a genuine proof..

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lets have civil discussion
LOL XD Get out of here! You haven't been civil the entire time. Go back to your fanfic, I will just destroy you.

Ninshu is a word used by Hogoromo for his version of Ninjutsu which he made to protect others
Ninshu is BOTH a teaching(religion) and a technique.
I've already provided you with those but good job for IGNORING them

is all about.

Where did you get tailed beasts are dead????
The entire Boruto movie. Momoshiki had already absorbed them all except the entirety of Kurama. Even Kurama was absorbed. The pills were eaten. Please pay attention. It's like there's a big gap in your head when it comes to someone showing you evidence. I've already provided this from the previous comment... Stop wasting my time.

You show me that Cause I especially remember Naruto asking for other tailed beasts to use their style in war arc
Yeah, he did. No doubt about it. So where is the evidence that they are alive when he did that for Boruto? He did not ask and it was already established by the movie that the other TBs have been absorbed.

Or shall we say that it was utter nonsense and that even Killer Bee is alive because 8Tails is still living?

Him using that in Delta fight should mean they are still alive
No offense give me a genuine proof.

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL XD Get out of here! You haven't been civil the entire time. Go back to your fanfic, I will just destroy you.

Ninshu is BOTH a teaching(religion) and a technique.
I've already provided you with those but good job for IGNORING them

The entire Boruto movie. Momoshiki had already absorbed them all except the entirety of Kurama. Even Kurama was absorbed. The pills were eaten. Please pay attention. It's like there's a big gap in your head when it comes to someone showing you evidence. I've already provided this from the previous comment... Stop wasting my time.

Yeah, he did. No doubt about it. So where is the evidence that they are alive when he did that for Boruto? He did not ask and it was already established by the movie that the other TBs have been absorbed.

Or shall we say that it was utter nonsense and that even Killer Bee is alive because 8Tails is still living?

Killer bee survived and you're gonna destroy me.
.Many tried...All of them failed... and tb were all revived by the end...Naruto using lava shuriken is the proof of that and If I remember correctly Boruto Anime made a episode talking about it too... F off and donot reply me again...Narutofan wanabe dick

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killer bee survived
:ROFLMAO:
tb were all revived by the end
genuine proof? where is it?

Naruto using lava shuriken is the proof of that
Boruto manga + doesn't need TB to use that. Already pointed that out that he has RSM + TBO + he carries a part of their chakra through his ninshu and RSM.

so where's your genuine proof?

I remember correctly Boruto Anime made a episode talking about it too
anime episode? 😬

F off and donot reply me again...Narutofan wanabe dick
that's exactly what I thought... GET OUT

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
singhit@ wander@ you both officiely memberz of my tobidara clan...SO STOP TEH USELESS FIGHT!!!!...you making our enemiez laught..
Tell him that he is talking shit...

:ROFLMAO:

genuine proof? where is it?

Boruto manga + doesn't need TB to use that. Already pointed that out that he has RSM + TBO + he carries a part of their chakra through his ninshu and RSM.

so where's your genuine proof?

anime episode? 😬

that's exactly what I thought... GET OUT
To carry the part of their chakra beasts needs to be alive its common sense that Rsm is a ten tails Jinchurichi which consists of all the tailed beasts in Naruto's case he got portion of chakra of every tailed beasts he wouldn't have that if they died...And this isn't a small topic they would've emphasized on it harshly if they would've died...I donot agree with you...I give my points you gave yours but no point is actually a fact only time will tell whats right...And don't take Boruto manga seriously its a messy thing it'll only confuse you....I donot have time or strength to continue this you can believe whatever you want....

Last edited:

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
don't take Boruto manga seriously its a messy thing it'll only confuse you
When will you get it? You're the one using Boruto manga. I've pointed it out several times and yet you keep mentioning it and saying "Boruto fan"
You also keep ignoring.

"civilized" yet, you're so rude which is why you're being met with my attitude.

Tell him that he is talking shit...
Pretty sure you are. I mean just look back on the thread but hey, stay ignorant is your motto it seems.

.I donot agree with you
You are free to disagree but you do not have to be rude about it. You can believe whatever you want. You may have a discussion with me and prove your stance and I will too but you have not been civil, you were rude and most of all, you do not want a discussion/debate. You only want to use your input and put down others for theirs. You do not participate in debates as you have proved time and time again with your "I do not have time for this"

You had no plans to actually to persuade and be persuaded. You were there to flaunt your misguided intelligence on others.

You have proven that not only were you arrogant, you are also ignorant on top of it.

I had given you several arguments that back my claim in which you had ignored every time. You are here to speak but not to listen nor to be spoken to. How do I know? Because your arguments have been one sided and clearly due to not actually understanding my points which I had provided with FACTS.

So do not even try to act like you are being civilized. Do not actually try to save face that you've done you're duty.

You were only here to speak your mind and shut everyone off when challenged.

IF you actually were to have a discussion, here is your chance. I would advice to actually go back and reread my comments previously

To carry the part of their chakra beasts needs to be alive its common sense that Rsm is a ten tails Jinchurichi which consists of all the tailed beasts in Naruto's case he got portion of chakra of every tailed beasts he wouldn't have that if they died

No, again, you have a misconception. The 9 Tailed Beasts were derived from the 10tails, not the 10tails derived from the 9 Tailed Beasts. Therefore, if you have the 10tails, you do not need the individual chakras of the 9 TBs.

The progression is not like the Byakugan maturing into a Tenseigan where you need the lowest eye and building it up to the ultimate form.

Think of it as the Rinnegan which degraded and diluted into a Sharingan. You do not need the Sharingan to have the Rinnegan since it is the starting baseline and just became weaker.

The same goes for the TB. The ultimate form is the ORIGINAL form. Therefore the 9 TBs were not needed as he already has access to their affinities with the 10tails.

It is also shown that if he borrows the TB's power, he communicates with the TBs.

Times he used the Tailed Beasts:

Naruto does not need their permission to use releases as he is proficient in RSM at that stage. He does not need ninshu to communicate and share chakra as he does not need them. He never really needed them the moment he gained RSM. He just chose to because he is new to the power. Also, they were telling him what to do.

Notice how every panels that show him using their chakra, the TBs were being shown but in the Delta fight, no TB was shown.
Whenever he needs help, he talks with Kurama.

Now I do not know whether or not the survival of Killer B and the other Jins and TBs were retconned but in the movie, Momoshiki and Kinshiki have already absorbed the other TBs and only had Kurama left to capture.

Meaning the only way that the other TBs were to survive is if they remained in Naruto after the Alliance War. This is the only usable evidence that I could fine, which I mentioned in my previous comments when I was discussing what ninshu is.

WHICH YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW IF YOU ACTUALLY BOTHERED TO READ INSTEAD OF BEING IGNORANT

This is telling you that he has their chakra. Not that he has the Tailed Beasts inside of him. He is not their Jin. Therefore, if they die, they die. Their ninshu link with Naruto just means that they can communicate with him.

This is also the main reason why Naruto didn't have access to them when Sasuke sealed them and absorbed them.

You saying that the TBs were alive when Momoshiki absorbed them is an asspull just because Naruto who is capable of using RSM, who has the 10tails chakra, who has TSO, who can use ALL of the affinities, need to use the TB to use a certain affinity release is a complete conjecture.

You are using incomplete information and using that as your basis when there are several evidences that point to stating that it is false.

The entire Boruto film just says that there is only Kurama left. This could have been retconned in the Boruto manga to which I will gladly accept but the fact of the matter is the Lava Release against Delta did not prove that Son Goku or any of the other TBs are alive nor involved in using that technique.

As state above and in previous comments, Naruto communicates with the TBs. He does not have them inside of him as he is only Jin to Kurama. He does not need them to do any of the releases as he is RSM and by the time of Boruto, more proficient at it. There was no evidence that he communicated with Son Goku to use Lava Release on top of it.

singhit@ wander@ you both officiely memberz of my tobidara clan...SO STOP TEH USELESS FIGHT!!!!...you making our enemiez laught..
I'd rather not have us be embarrassed further by being misrepresented by someone with the likes of him.
An ignorant arrogant.

Read the progression of the comment thread and see how he had behaved. He was rude from the start and chose to not debate but to say what he wanted and insult those who challenge his views.

For that, he must be corrected as that is not how intelligent people must behave. That is crude. This type of behaviour and attitude will lead to ridicule. He will be scrutinized and in turn have anyone and anything associated to him be open for criticism. I am merely correcting a bad behaviour as it is our responsibility to those who represent our group.

I will not tolerate foolishness at the expense of others. If he choose to be a fool, so be it but he must face the consequences of them.

He chose to be an idiot and was rude to me. Therefore, he will face retaliation. Do not save him because he is a member, his continued arrogance can cost us our face. Tobidara is a curious case enough as it is, we do not want to be seen as being mentally incapable of reason and just whines on top of it. We must be able to stand our ground and be able to accept facts as well as defend ourselves with facts.

He caves in when challenged then runs away contributing with only strong insults and weak one-sided arguments which he claims as "having civilized discussion." This is a blatant lie and is a childlike behaviour that should not be tolerated.

Last edited:

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When will you get it? You're the one using Boruto manga. I've pointed it out several times and yet you keep mentioning it and saying "Boruto fan"
You also keep ignoring.

"civilized" yet, you're so rude which is why you're being met with my attitude.

Pretty sure you are. I mean just look back on the thread but hey, stay ignorant is your motto it seems.

You are free to disagree but you do not have to be rude about it. You can believe whatever you want. You may have a discussion with me and prove your stance and I will too but you have not been civil, you were rude and most of all, you do not want a discussion/debate. You only want to use your input and put down others for theirs. You do not participate in debates as you have proved time and time again with your "I do not have time for this"

You had no plans to actually to persuade and be persuaded. You were there to flaunt your misguided intelligence on others.

You have proven that not only were you arrogant, you are also ignorant on top of it.

I had given you several arguments that back my claim in which you had ignored every time. You are here to speak but not to listen nor to be spoken to. How do I know? Because your arguments have been one sided and clearly due to not actually understanding my points which I had provided with FACTS.

So do not even try to act like you are being civilized. Do not actually try to save face that you've done you're duty.

You were only here to speak your mind and shut everyone off when challenged.

IF you actually were to have a discussion, here is your chance. I would advice to actually go back and reread my comments previously

No, again, you have a misconception. The 9 Tailed Beasts were derived from the 10tails, not the 10tails derived from the 9 Tailed Beasts. Therefore, if you have the 10tails, you do not need the individual chakras of the 9 TBs.

The progression is not like the Byakugan maturing into a Tenseigan where you need the lowest eye and building it up to the ultimate form.

Think of it as the Rinnegan which degraded and diluted into a Sharingan. You do not need the Sharingan to have the Rinnegan since it is the starting baseline and just became weaker.

The same goes for the TB. The ultimate form is the ORIGINAL form. Therefore the 9 TBs were not needed as he already has access to their affinities with the 10tails.

It is also shown that if he borrows the TB's power, he communicates with the TBs.

Times he used the Tailed Beasts:

Naruto does not need their permission to use releases as he is proficient in RSM at that stage. He does not need ninshu to communicate and share chakra as he does not need them. He never really needed them the moment he gained RSM. He just chose to because he is new to the power. Also, they were telling him what to do.

Notice how every panels that show him using their chakra, the TBs were being shown but in the Delta fight, no TB was shown.
Whenever he needs help, he talks with Kurama.

Now I do not know whether or not the survival of Killer B and the other Jins and TBs were retconned but in the movie, Momoshiki and Kinshiki have already absorbed the other TBs and only had Kurama left to capture.

Meaning the only way that the other TBs were to survive is if they remained in Naruto after the Alliance War. This is the only usable evidence that I could fine, which I mentioned in my previous comments when I was discussing what ninshu is.

WHICH YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW IF YOU ACTUALLY BOTHERED TO READ INSTEAD OF BEING IGNORANT

This is telling you that he has their chakra. Not that he has the Tailed Beasts inside of him. He is not their Jin. Therefore, if they die, they die. Their ninshu link with Naruto just means that they can communicate with him.

This is also the main reason why Naruto didn't have access to them when Sasuke sealed them and absorbed them.

You saying that the TBs were alive when Momoshiki absorbed them is an asspull just because Naruto who is capable of using RSM, who has the 10tails chakra, who has TSO, who can use ALL of the affinities, need to use the TB to use a certain affinity release is a complete conjecture.

You are using incomplete information and using that as your basis when there are several evidences that point to stating that it is false.

The entire Boruto film just says that there is only Kurama left. This could have been retconned in the Boruto manga to which I will gladly accept but the fact of the matter is the Lava Release against Delta did not prove that Son Goku or any of the other TBs are alive nor involved in using that technique.

As state above and in previous comments, Naruto communicates with the TBs. He does not have them inside of him as he is only Jin to Kurama. He does not need them to do any of the releases as he is RSM and by the time of Boruto, more proficient at it. There was no evidence that he communicated with Son Goku to use Lava Release on top of it.

I'd rather not have us be embarrassed further by being misrepresented by someone with the likes of him.
An ignorant arrogant.

Read the progression of the comment thread and see how he had behaved. He was rude from the start and chose to not debate but to say what he wanted and insult those who challenge his views.

For that, he must be corrected as that is not how intelligent people must behave. That is crude. This type of behaviour and attitude will lead to ridicule. He will be scrutinized and in turn have anyone and anything associated to him be open for criticism. I am merely correcting a bad behaviour as it is our responsibility to those who represent our group.

I will not tolerate foolishness at the expense of others. If he choose to be a fool, so be it but he must face the consequences of them.

He chose to be an idiot and was rude to me. Therefore, he will face retaliation. Do not save him because he is a member, his continued arrogance can cost us our face. Tobidara is a curious case enough as it is, we do not want to be seen as being mentally incapable of reason and just whines on top of it. We must be able to stand our ground and be able to accept facts as well as defend ourselves with facts.

He caves in when challenged then runs away contributing with only strong insults and weak one-sided arguments which he claims as "having civilized discussion." This is a blatant lie and is a childlike behaviour that should not be tolerated.
Ok I read it this time...The points you put in this post makes sense but these are the same points which I was putting they weren't elaborated thats all...And I am not arrogant or being ignorant its just that recently I have been dealing with so many misinformed people on this site that my mindset has become rude towards them...I thought you were one of those.....I didn't mean to come as arrogant so forget it....I guess you aren't some boruto fan claiming to be naruto fan(Those pricks piss me off)....And I read naruto last 2-3 years ago if some info is not clear with me doesn't mean I don't know it my points weren't exactly wrong they were just not elaborated you elaborated them in this post...Its all cool from my side...You're one of Tobidara clan...So lets forget this insane conversation...and be civil next time (You were the one who said I am gonna destroy you only then I abused you before that I was civil and you were being Rude)..I don't wanna move it further than this its cool from my side but if you wanna stay salty I will be salty too.

• Love
Reactions: minamoto

solo king

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im so behind on boruto anime idk where to even start. Any suggestions on what to watch or skip are appreciated.

Agree with you min the nerfing is really dumb

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess you aren't some boruto fan claiming to be naruto fan
You mean Boruto's dad?
All joking aside, I do have hope that the Boruto manga gets better. It irks me that Naruto and Sasuke are becoming plot devices.

I am not arrogant or being ignorant its just that recently I have been dealing with so many misinformed people on this site that my mindset has become rude towards them
Understandable but I did provide you many points before I let myself become as equally as rude as you as you stated that you were clumping me with the rest. Glad that you took the high road instead of being stubborn like the others, which are probably the same ones that pissed you off.

ou were the one who said I am gonna destroy you only then I abused you before that I was civil and you were being Rude
You can reread how this exchange transpired. One, I said, Naruto had RSM and the TBs were dead, to which you disagreed. I rebuked it with providing information that you may had missed by stating that Momoshiki had absorbed them. To which you responded by "he used Lava Released during Delta fight" and I argued that he did not need the TBs for that as he is a RSM user.
This is where you became rude and irritating.

You've used Boruto information then insulted me by being a Boruto fan when I even denied the Delta fight (I still believe Boruto manga is canon. It is the unavoidable truth and I cannot go against it).

This is where I insulted you back for using that insult as I was not even acknowledging the Ikemoto manga fact and was using information coming from Kishi's movie. To which you continued to harass while I retorted by providing you with further information, WHILE harassing you back. It is only fair. If you throw hands and expect to get clapped back.

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You mean Boruto's dad?
All joking aside, I do have hope that the Boruto manga gets better. It irks me that Naruto and Sasuke are becoming plot devices.

Understandable but I did provide you many points before I let myself become as equally as rude as you as you stated that you were clumping me with the rest. Glad that you took the high road instead of being stubborn like the others, which are probably the same ones that pissed you off.

You can reread how this exchange transpired. One, I said, Naruto had RSM and the TBs were dead, to which you disagreed. I rebuked it with providing information that you may had missed by stating that Momoshiki had absorbed them. To which you responded by "he used Lava Released during Delta fight" and I argued that he did not need the TBs for that as he is a RSM user.
This is where you became rude and irritating.

You've used Boruto information then insulted me by being a Boruto fan when I even denied the Delta fight (I still believe Boruto manga is canon. It is the unavoidable truth and I cannot go against it).

This is where I insulted you back for using that insult as I was not even acknowledging the Ikemoto manga fact and was using information coming from Kishi's movie. To which you continued to harass while I retorted by providing you with further information, WHILE harassing you back. It is only fair. If you throw hands and expect to get clapped back.
Fair enough...I guess this is a fair argument..
Lets roast others next time...There is no Civil war needed in Tobidara clan..