[Discussion] they are exagerating tbh...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------------>.

tbh they are exagerating wit teh nerf they giving to Rinnegan users in Boroto Menga....

lets us talk honesty :

if it was sharingan used by sasuke against ikishi....wouldn't sasuke go all out and use all sharingan abilities like amaratsu and sosano and perfect sosano ???..

that's what we've seen sharingan uzers doing in naroto manga...

but when it comes to rinnegan...rinnegan users use other skillz like chidori amenjotikara...

where are rest of rinnegan abilities??? shira tensei???...basho tein....and other 6 pathes powerz????....it's obvioiuz that rinnegan userz would use rinegan powerz...so why make them look stupid and use just shidori powerz???...

also if u go to naroto manga in 4 ninja war...Madara and bobito never use rinegan full powerz....all bobito kept using was kanui..pffftttttt...

and how come fodder character like sakura can fight whole 4 ninja arc with strong energy...while her husband sasuke couldn't stand 5 minutes against ikishi????... did he run out of stamina that kuik??????....

conclusion : if they continiue like that i swear god i might stop reading boroto manga...i mean seriozly stop wit tis BS nerf...

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ikemoto and Kodachi can't write use things from Naruto series for 2 reasons:
1) Copyright law - IP of Naruto is Kishimoto and Ikemoto and Kodachi were just given the use of characters of Naruto and not the entire series. Meaning, they cannot use the full likeness of the characters.
2) Creative interest - Seeing that they are given Boruto series to work with, they cannot overly rely on Kishimoto's works. They also have to keep the focus on Boruto characters rather than Naruto characters.

This is why the movies and anime episodes are sometimes too far removed from the original series as they are not works of Kishimoto. Boruto series is the same but is considered canon as Kishi approved any of their works to be canon. But that is just that.

That means Ikemoto and Kodachi are working within the same rules as non canon materials but the only difference is that they are canon. So canon material with non canon creative rules. Fanfics would have more liberty as they are not made for profit so they have full use of everything in Kishimoto's works.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) Copyright law - IP of Naruto is Kishimoto and Ikemoto and Kodachi were just given the use of characters of Naruto and not the entire series. Meaning, they cannot use the full likeness of the characters.
2) Creative interest - Seeing that they are given Boruto series to work with, they cannot overly rely on Kishimoto's works. They also have to keep the focus on Boruto characters rather than Naruto characters.

This is why the movies and anime episodes are sometimes too far removed from the original series as they are not works of Kishimoto. Boruto series is the same but is considered canon as Kishi approved any of their works to be canon. But that is just that.

That means Ikemoto and Kodachi are working within the same rules as non canon materials but the only difference is that they are canon. So canon material with non canon creative rules. Fanfics would have more liberty as they are not made for profit so they have full use of everything in Kishimoto's works.

Makes sense, but sounds ridiculous. Instead of making them seem weak, they need provide some excuse even if its BS for not using their full power.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

wtf??? tis is like bonb shell newz for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... copyrite law?? what u mean??? i tghout that kishi supervise theire works..no need for copyrite protection here its still kishomoto work no????..

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wtf??? tis is like bonb shell newz for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... copyrite law?? what u mean??? i tghout that kishi supervise theire works..no need for copyrite protection here its still kishomoto work no????..
He isn't supervising them or anything. He is just approving that their works is part of his work.
Basically he gave them permission for licensing their work as Kishimoto's. But they are not Kishimoto's work.

This is like if Ferrari were to approve of someone making a Ferrari kit car. In terms of licensing, the kit car is a Ferrari but the kit car is not made by Ferrari or had any hand in it.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He isn't supervising them or anything. He is just approving that their works is part of his work.
Basically he gave them permission for licensing their work as Kishimoto's. But they are not Kishimoto's work.

This is like if Ferrari were to approve of someone making a Ferrari kit car. In terms of licensing, the kit car is a Ferrari but the kit car is not made by Ferrari or had any hand in it.
i undestand but if remenber well in first chapterz of boroto manga kishi say he was just supervise boroto manga but still have controll over it...im lost now..

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i undestand but if remenber well in first chapterz of boroto manga kishi say he was just supervise boroto manga but still have controll over it...im lost now..

I do not remember that at all. Quite the opposite in fact. That he said he is only a supervisor, which means he can look at it before it goes up online. But it does not mean that he has control over it. In fact, he stated in numerous interviews that he is done with the Naruto series and will give Kodachi and Ikemoto the Boruto series. He does not want to work anymore.
(I believe it was when Boruto the movie was launched and he just finished his Boruto one shot)

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do not remember that at all. Quite the opposite in fact. That he said he is only a supervisor, which means he can look at it before it goes up online. But it does not mean that he has control over it. In fact, he stated in numerous interviews that he is done with the Naruto series and will give Kodachi and Ikemoto the Boruto series. He does not want to work anymore.
(I believe it was when Boruto the movie was launched and he just finished his Boruto one shot)

that soab he has to finish tobidara reveal..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just hope that Kodachi will pull through.
I suspect that Orochimaru will create him instead
no..tobidara and spiral zesu got out of obito body when latters got 10tailz unsealed of him...havn't u seen how spiral zesu showed up from nowhere during 4 shinobi war after long absence..all that time he was inside obito body and it was him acting goofy..

Reactions: wanderingcactus

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They nerf Naruto too..use the damn other tailed beasts..Ishiki can absorb jutsu but not once Naruto thought of using sage mode or enhance Taijutsu with boil release..For Sasuke its even worse he can only use teleportation...where tf is Shinra tensei, Almighty push, Universal blow, soul sucking, Paths, black chidori, kirin etc
..And not once sasuke thought of using genjutsu on Ishiki...Naruto and sasuke are on their taka and Beginning war level.

Reactions: DHOH and minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They nerf Naruto too..use the damn other tailed beasts..Ishiki can absorb jutsu but not once Naruto thought of using sage mode or enhance Taijutsu with boil release..For Sasuke its even worse he can only use teleportation...where tf is Shinra tensei, Almighty push, Universal blow, soul sucking, Paths, black chidori, kirin etc
..And not once sasuke thought of using genjutsu on Ishiki...Naruto and sasuke are on their taka and Beginning war level.
well made points i conpletly forgot about naroto...

wat piss me off most is kid boroto can stand ikishi fight but not strong ninja like naroto and saske????..