0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Basic Information
Name: Theos
Nickname: The first Yukikage
Clan: haku's clan

Looks: A Ice-blue eyed man, with brown hair and his skin is as white as the moon, he has a mark on his mouth that people knows him from, wears a long cloak all over his body that hides a black long jacket under it, I ropes a skate and fan on his back, even with the cloak and jacket he is wearing, his huge muscles also his strong bones can be seen, he always wear an armor like the first hokage but white colored, it can't be seen since its under his cloak and jacket.

Personality: Wise and serious

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Kirigakure
Village of Alliance: Konoha, Yukigakure and the sand

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Sannin
Specialty: Large Fan user,physical shape Speed and fast reactions and reflexes
Elements: Wind, Water, Lightening, Earth and Fire
Your ninjutsu:

(Hyouton: Sensatsu Suishou) - Ice Style: 1000 Needles Of Death
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user makes Ice senbon that attack from all directions.

ice style : all direction ice shuriken explosion ( hyouton : issai shuriken haretsu )

Type: Attack/Offense/Defense
Range: Short-mid
Chakra Cost: 30 ( + 10 if it used as a wall or to imprison the enemy )
Damage Points: 60
Descriptions: as the user make the ice shurikens jutsu, the user make the shurikens explode with ice by expanding its size in the second it hits the enemy making the injuries expand with it, and can be used to make a wall of the ice shuriken jutsu that protect from moderate attacks, and can also be used to imprison the enemy inside the ice
- can only be used if ice shurikens was used
- can only be used twice per battle

(Katon: Gamayu Endan) - Fire Style: Toad Oil Flame Bomb
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: This jutsu is used in conjunction with Toad Oil Bullet to launch a streaming fireball toward the opponent. This jutsu can cover a huge area with fire.

Summoning Technique (Kuchiyose no Jutsu)
Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique creates a swamp beneath the target (relative to them) that immobilizes them. If the swamp is made deep enough it will kill the target. The size of the swamp is proportioned to the amount of chakra of the user.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Description: �Wind Style: Rasengan� and �Water Style: Destruction Torrent� combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. Can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos (no water source required).

Background Info.
History:

Theos was born in the First shinobi world war times, his clan was living where its now known as kirigakure, it was powerless, they hadn't any kind of special abilities but the use of water and wind elements perfectly, and one day, Theos found that the elders were not wrong about the clans white ability, after he trained and trained, he found out that his clan is not good at water and wind for nothing, they can be fused to become a new element, which is ice, so he returned that ability of ice using to the village,which made him become the clans leader.

the attack on the clan become greater then before, now that they posses such an unique ability, they were considered danger over all the other clans, so Theos decided to leave the clan's home, and leave in a place away from this place, of course, some of the clans members refused and kept living there, but all the others left that place and went into a place far away by ships they created a huge amount of ice mountain in there way hiding there the new home.

At last, the clan finally build their own village as other farmers and shinobi joined them creating what they call, the vllage hidden in the snow leaded by Theos, the time kept passing by, the the village kept growing, and the villagers from Theos's generation all dead, and he kept being alive, not aging a single day since he crushed the orb, people thought that he is using some kind of a medicine to do that, but he didn't, he knew that no one will believe him if he tell, so he faked his own death and gave the leadership to his closest friends and ran away from the village wearing cloak all over his close so the no one would have known him and went to the wave village, and from there, he visited a punsh of other villages such as the hidden sand village, where he played that he was still a teenager as he looked like and learn other elements such as earth and fire, and the use of the large fans and skaters.

He kept moving around, from village to village and finally, after gaining all his abilities, he hided on the hidden leaf village, where he was labeled as an Anbu so that no one would no his true identity as the immortal Yukikage.

Other

Picture:
You must be registered for see images

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won: none
Lost:none

Last edited:

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"the greater ice power they had making Theos the greatest ice user among them"

*smh* >_>

Nice bio though. :p

Last edited:

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol at the part that says popular.

Anyway i would of thought you would know how to copy and paste the coded template by now...

Meh the bio isnt all bad.
I know more then you think, Mrs Nexus.
why did you changed your username, it was meaningful :rolleyes:

"the greater ice power they had making Theos the greatest ice user among them"

*smh* >_>

Nice bio though. :p
damn you sensei xd

thanks

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obviously you dont know that much, as you cant use a simple template...

And My husband changed it as a wedding gift...
:rolleyes:

There is nothing nice in this bio, just a random one that doesn't even follow the template. :|
Sorry for spamming your profile asking you for you valuable opinion which i wont be able to sleep at night if i didn't knew :| .

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bios like this are shame to RP. She seems to know how to use spoiler but the picture is still showing at the bottom. Every retarted knows that it's supposed to be at top. Also wth is Change? If you're referring to Change by Miwa please add so. No template is followed and the complete armoury and personality is awful. If you have time to write looks 4 lines long you can surely add better description about how the personality is. Also Haku's clan doesn't have relation to Yukigakure and I don't think that they'd pick outsiders as Kages.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-sama

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bios like this are shame to RP. She seems to know how to use spoiler but the picture is still showing at the bottom. Every retarted knows that it's supposed to be at top. Also wth is Change? If you're referring to Change by Miwa please add so. No template is followed and the complete armoury and personality is awful. If you have time to write personality 4 lines long you can surely add better description about how it looks. Also Haku's clan doesn't have relation to Yukigakure and I don't think that they'd pick outsiders as Kages.
Blablablablabla Keep talking to my Hand. He like's it :|

Ben-sama

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bios like this are shame to RP. She seems to know how to use spoiler but the picture is still showing at the bottom. Every retarted knows that it's supposed to be at top. Also wth is Change? If you're referring to Change by Miwa please add so. No template is followed and the complete armoury and personality is awful. If you have time to write personality 4 lines long you can surely add better description about how it looks. Also Haku's clan doesn't have relation to Yukigakure and I don't think that they'd pick outsiders as Kages.
adding up on haku's clan, If I'm not mistaken Haku's clan is from kirigakure xd

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
jamal is reading my thoughts O_____________O

to ben:
If Art showed talk to the hand, guess what part of the hand should you talk to :|

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
jamal is reading my thoughts O_____________O

to ben:
If Art showed talk to the hand, guess what part of the hand should you talk to :|
Art? You're copying Arnold from teh Terminator.

Blablablablabla Keep talking to my Hand. He like's it :|

Ah my gawd! So you do have a hand(s). I always thought that you were one of those ass kisser maggots which lives are short, miserable, pitiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.