Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As any of you who might read this thread, know that this is essentially my first time in the discussion section, so apologies if this was said before :p

Erm, the theory is naruto will in some form become the SO6P, now i know that has been said before, but hear me out.

In the most recent chapter, obito ripped away a piece of the ichibi and hachibi, along with already having the kyuubi. And thrust this combo into naruto. In a previous chapter (idk where nor did i bother to look) the other 6 tailed beasts gave naruto a portion of their chakra, if it is still inside naruto(who knows?) when obito inserts the kyuubi ichibi and hachibi into him, he'll technically speaking have a portion of all the bijuu inside of him. Which due to what we already know, a portion of a tailed beast was enough to resurect the ten-tails. That being said, naruto may become a lesser SO6P, possibly just like madara.

Discuss as you may, i'll simply watch and input when i feel i can 0_0

Erebus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it's pretty much the basis for most theories this week, if that does happen there is the possibility of becoming a lesser SO6P (of course without a doujutsu) but i doubt he would be on the same level as Madara, but who knows, Kishi's pulling all the stops for a while so even that might not happen. Anyway, cool theory at least you didn't try to force it down our throats

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yet Sasuke gets sh!t talked when everyone was saying its just chakra lol...the balance between fapboys is just retarded.

Anyways...Yes I've said this before, and I doubt it will show any difference in him....he already had the fox plus the others as well...so he already basically had everyone else except those two.
Naruto has been planned out for a long time so he's not interesting at all....I'm like Orochi, lemme see Sauce and his entire story. :cool:

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Read Tobi's statement
Naruto will be close to sage in power :cool:
Ah yes, there is the statement in manga that their power is the same if only just a piece^^
it's pretty much the basis for most theories this week, if that does happen there is the possibility of becoming a lesser SO6P (of course without a doujutsu) but i doubt he would be on the same level as Madara, but who knows, Kishi's pulling all the stops for a while so even that might not happen. Anyway, cool theory at least you didn't try to force it down our throats
Ah, good, i'm glad i wasn't the only one who thought of something along the lines. Thank you.

Αizen

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The whole Sage of Six Paths thing isn't even a big deal to me anymore.

First Naruto looks somewhat like him.

Then Obito ...

Then Madara

And now Naruto
Next the sage himself will appear.

siege

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito wouldn't have gone to the trouble of stealing some of the one and eight chakra from Madara when he had the nine already and it wouldn't mean nothing unless Naruto were to get a power up it's his plan to make Naruto the sage