Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Highly doubtful... Point of giving up 50% of his chakra to possibly deal with a single genjutsu? , I rather believe Tobirama learned to fight without eye contact, and didn't get caught in genjutsu so easily...

Last edited:

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Highly doubtful... Point of giving up 50% of his chakra to possibly deal with a single genjutsu? , I rather believe Tobirama learned to fight without eye contact, and didn't get caught in genjutsu so easily...
Senju are known for their stamina. I bet it did not affect him as much as it would affect a Kakashi type character.

Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Senju are known for their stamina. I bet it did not affect him as much as it would affect a Kakashi type character.

? 50 % Of your chakra , is 50% of your chakra

Considering the uchiha can just use the genjutsu again, fighting in this manner makes little sense, considering he'll have to keep putting up a clone in defense of visual genjutsu.. And yes it has to be 50% because otherwise sharingan will see the difference of a clone without evenly distributed chakra

Last edited:

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards

? 50 % Of your chakra , is 50% of your chakra

Considering the uchiha can just use the genjutsu again, fighting in this manner makes little sense, considering he'll have to keep putting up a clone in defense of visual genjutsu.. And yes it has to be 50% because otherwise sharingan will see the difference of a clone without evenly distributed chakra

I know. Tobirama had the reserves to use Kage Bunshin's, multiple ones, and still have enough chakra left to fight. Your acting as if when he needs to make Bunshin's he needs 50% of his max chakra. He needs 50% of the chakra he has at the time.