Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah sadly Manga gives us little to no info about Hyuuga and Uzumaki clans to theorize about it.

The point with noone among Hyuuga clan don't having red hair is tricky and main reason to debunk this theory as we speak now.

I believe it would be result of diluting blood leading to change their DNA a bit with both of the clans having other dominant features.

Well I just came up with new idea that one of Ootsutsuki woman do *** with descendant of Elder Son and Hyuuga could be in result.. why Uzumaki would do the same with Senjuu or no.

However as you said this theory as evry theory concerning Hyuuga clan is very incomplete and lacking a lot of important info sadly so it doesn't have strong base to begin with...

Anyway thank you very much for your input ;).

+ rep for you

EDIT: after I spread some rep first ;/
Yeah its not like you can do much about it that it contains little facts, because the manga just havent provided us with more than little facts. So to come up with a theory about it, one has to be creative with fantasy basically, which you did a good job at. However it makes it harder to believe in the theory coming true.

I dont think a person can have abilities like Uzumaki powers,
Byakugan and stuff like that without the fruit or the power of Juubi.
People didnt even use chakra before Kaguya ate the fruit.

I believe the Uzumaki and Byakugan powers are from the fruit, the Juubi, the sage, the elder/younger sons or their offspring. But going more into detail is hard.

There are so many things one can come up with, but it is really hard to find a good base with facts
to mix with predictions and some fantasy.

For some reason the Hyuuga protect the secrets of Byakugan and the Uchiha dont.
Hyuuga have the sun as theme and the Uchiha the moon.
That is interesting as well.

Edit, new part:

What if the Elder son's dojutsu was an improved Byakugan and not a sharingan.
Over the years, under influence of Juubi chakra, hatred and the likes, it turned in his or one of his offspring, into a sharingan. The Byakugan lost the improved form over the years and became the white eye we know.

Hyuuga are linked to the sun and Uchiha to the moon, so the byakugan falling to darkness and becomming a sharingan would make for a good story imo.
Meaning the first few members with sharingan, from which many years later, the Uchiha clan came into existence from, are fallen Hyuuga.

Maybe the sealing system is to stop the branch members from losing their byakugan, when their hatred towards the main family grows to strong.

I know this story contains not many facts either btw :).

Last edited:

NaruSasuRival

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chakra is needed to wield Byakugan, and Kayuga only had Chakra after eating the fruit. And Fuinjutsu did not exist before Ninjutsu. Fuinjutsu is category of Ninjutsu, meaning they're both the same but different form.

Uchiha produced Hyuuga.
Senju produced Uzumaki.
You must be registered for see images

This is what I call Uchiha pride. It is in fact true that you are going against the manga. Clearly, Kakashi said that the origin of the Uchiha lies within the hyuaga clan. Next, it is known that due to the branch and main family thing, there have been conflict within the Huyaga clan, and Neiji's attempt of rebellion was an example. This actually shows that the Uchihas could have been some Huyaga member who left the clan, and found a way to break the seal performed by the main family. Maybe breaking the seal led them to awakening a new dojutsus, but losing the Byakuagan's level of insight.

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi merely made a false assumption back in part one:

the character in question (Kakashi) was not making a definitive statement but rather working on hearsay and speculations (Kakashi: "They Say...") therefore the validity of his statement is questionable.

Kakashi said that the origins of the Uchiha Clan lie (come from) with the Hyuuga Clan which implies that the Uchihas are descendants of the Hyuugas making the Uchiha (based on Kakashi's hearsay info) a close blood relative of the Hyuugas for being an off-shoot clan. Already Kakashi's statement is contradicting the Manga since the descendants of the Elder Son were said to be Uchihas:

Here is Kakashi again saying erroneous things based on wrong assumptions:

As for the Uzumaki Clan:

The Key to the mystery is the Sword of Nunoboko:

The exact words that Obito used on the raw is:

オビト : 「これは天沼矛の剣…六道�� �持っていた聖なる剣だ」

Obito: Kore Wa Amanonuboko No Ken… Rokudō No Motte Ita Seinaru Kenda.

天沼矛 - Amanonuboko also pronounced as Amenonuhoko

Based on the book "The Origins of the World's Mythologies" By Michael Witzel that "Onogoroshima was traditionally connected to the Famous Maelstrom between Awajishima and Shikoku" (p. 488)

This "famous maelstrom" is none other than the Naruto Whirlpools between Shikoku and Awajishima:

When Izanagi and Izanami dipped Amanunoboko into the ocean, they stirred the waters forming the maelstroms/whirlpools, and from these whirlpools rose Onogoro Island.

Onogoro is literally the Island of the Whirlpools, and became the new home of the creator spouse.

And that is how the Ohtsutsuki became the Uzumaki Clan:

Part 1:

Nunoboko was said to have created the world (not ex nihilo but created the world by reshaping it since the world was already in existence before Hagoromo's birth) and the blade was based on Amenonuhoko/Amanonuboko , the heavenly jewelled spear used by Izanami and Izanagi:

From a Manga in-universe perspective, this could give a possible hint of how the Otsutsuki Tribe became the Uzumaki Clan

Amenunuhoko was used to create the mythical Onogoro Island which became the abode of Izanami and Izanagi:

The island was said to be located in one of the islands near Awajishima, where the Naruto strait and Naruto whirlpools are located (between Awajishima and Shikoku)

This is most probably Kishimoto's inspiration for Uzu no Kuni or Uzushiogakure

Like I hypothesized before, the Otsutsuki bloodline and the Uzumaki bloodline are one and the same, the surname simply changed over time, but the bloodline remains the same:

Hagoromo, when he refashioned the world, used the sword to create Uzushio and placed the Otsutsuki Kingdom/Tribe there, only then did they assume the name of the Uzumaki Clan inspired from their new abode. This was probably done as a way to isolate them for their safety since they were the keepers of Rikudou's seals

Part 2:

Remember the Naruto Bridge in the Zabuza Arc? the one built after Gato's defeat that connects the Land of Waves with the Land of Fire, and was named in honor of Naruto?
Well:

Amenonuhoko - Created Onogoro Island

Nunoboko (inspired from Amenonuhoko/Amanonuboko) - Created a mythical island (Uzushiogakure)

Onogoro- found somewhere between Naruto City and Awaji

Uzushio - found between Land of Fire and Land of Waves.

So it means that the Uzumakis didn't always live there, only when Hagoromo created the Island with Nunoboko and the Uzumakis settled there did they assume the Uzumaki Surname based on their new home, so prior to settling in Uzushio the Uzumakis have a different surname which is most probably Ohtsutsuki

And that is why the Uzumaki Clan is the only clan who based their surname on their geographical location, because prior to the creation of Uzushio and prior to settling there, they had a different surname: Ōtsutsuki
So, if the Uzumakis only assumed the surname when they relocated in Uzushio, then where was their original abode?

Which leads to the second part of my hypothesis: The Uzumaki's original homeland when they were still using the Ohtsutsuki surname was the Land of Lightning:

If you look at the second picture very closely you can see that Kin and Gin's hair were not really their hair, their "hair" along with their horns are their headdresses modeled from the Japanese "Shaguma" and you can clearly see they're merely artificial headwear since its material resembles the Sage's Banana Fan.

Kin and Gin's ancestors were probably a renegade faction of the Ohzuzukis who refused the Exodus to Uzushio

I wouldn't be surprised if Kishimoto put those headdresses on them, not only to distinguish them from one another, but also to hide their real hair color: red

Last edited:

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

the character in question (Kakashi) was not making a definitive statement but rather working on hearsay and speculations (Kakashi: "They Say...") therefore the validity of his statement is questionable.

As for the Uzumaki Clan:

Based on the book "The Origins of the World's Mythologies" By Michael Witzel that "Onogoroshima was traditionally connected to the Famous Maelstrom between Awajishima and Shikoku" (p. 488)

This "famous maelstrom" is none other than the Naruto Whirlpools between Shikoku and Awajishima:

When Izanagi and Izanami dipped Amanunoboko into the ocean, they stirred the waters forming the maelstroms/whirlpools, and from these whirlpools rose Onogoro Island.

Onogoro is literally the Island of the Whirlpools, and became the new home of the creator spouse.

Part 1:

Nunoboko was said to have created the world (not ex nihilo but created the world by reshaping it since the world was already in existence before Hagoromo's birth) and the blade was based on Amenonuhoko/Amanonuboko , the heavenly jewelled spear used by Izanami and Izanagi:

From a Manga in-universe perspective, this could give a possible hint of how the Otsutsuki Tribe became the Uzumaki Clan

Amenunuhoko was used to create the mythical Onogoro Island which became the abode of Izanami and Izanagi:

The island was said to be located in one of the islands near Awajishima, where the Naruto strait and Naruto whirlpools are located (between Awajishima and Shikoku)

Like I hypothesized before, the Otsutsuki bloodline and the Uzumaki bloodline are one and the same, the surname simply changed over time, but the bloodline remains the same:

Hagoromo, when he refashioned the world, used the sword to create Uzushio and placed the Otsutsuki Kingdom/Tribe there, only then did they assume the name of the Uzumaki Clan inspired from their new abode. This was probably done as a way to isolate them for their safety since they were the keepers of Rikudou's seals

Part 2:

Remember the Naruto Bridge in the Zabuza Arc? the one built after Gato's defeat that connects the Land of Waves with the Land of Fire, and was named in honor of Naruto?
Well:

Nunoboko (inspired from Amenonuhoko/Amanonuboko) - Created a mythical island (Uzushiogakure)

So it means that the Uzumakis didn't always live there, only when Hagoromo created the Island with Nunoboko and the Uzumakis settled there did they assume the Uzumaki Surname based on their new home, so prior to settling in Uzushio the Uzumakis have a different surname which is most probably Ohtsutsuki

And that is why the Uzumaki Clan is the only clan who based their surname on their geographical location, because prior to the creation of Uzushio and prior to settling there, they had a different surname: Ōtsutsuki
So, if the Uzumakis only assumed the surname when they relocated in Uzushio, then where was their original abode?

Which leads to the second part of my hypothesis: The Uzumaki's original homeland when they were still using the Ohtsutsuki surname was the Land of Lightning:

If you look at the second picture very closely you can see that Kin and Gin's hair were not really their hair, their "hair" along with their horns are their headdresses modeled from the Japanese "Shaguma" and you can clearly see they're merely artificial headwear since its material resembles the Sage's Banana Fan.

Kin and Gin's ancestors were probably a renegade faction of the Ohzuzukis who refused the Exodus to Uzushio

I wouldn't be surprised if Kishimoto put those headdresses on them, not only to distinguish them from one another, but also to hide their real hair color: red
This is great explanation and very datailed but I refuse for Ootsutsuki tribe to be turned JUST into Uzumaki clans.

Simple Uzumaki clan is too weak for me to represnt fully Ootsutsuki tribe... it they are part of what Ootsutsuki tribe became after being taught about chakra then I could agree.

Anyway with all respect I think you are too obsessed with Hagoromo being Uzumaki or something. Part of it yes... but not completly it simply doesn't fit it.

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is great explanation and very datailed but I refuse for Ootsutsuki tribe to be turned JUST into Uzumaki clans.

Simple Uzumaki clan is too weak for me to represnt fully Ootsutsuki tribe... it they are part of what Ootsutsuki tribe became after being taught about chakra then I could agree.

Anyway with all respect I think you are too obsessed with Hagoromo being Uzumaki or something. Part of it yes... but not completly it simply doesn't fit it.
If you say so. ;)

Unbeknownst to many, the Shinigami of the Reaper Death Seal is a woman:

The Reaper is a Hannya Demoness who are all females and solely females.

The Shinigami is also a priestess holding a prayer beads and reciting a prayer before commencing the sealing ritual:

The Reaper's initial stance with it arms spread is a clerical/priestly stance:

Like Rikūdou/Hagoromo's stance:

It was established and well known by now that the Shiki Fūjin required Rikūdo/Hagoromo's Tablet as the catalyst for the Shinigami Mask to unseal the Reaper:

It is because the Shiki Fūjin is Rikūdo/Hagoromo's Jutsu

and the Reaper is most probably Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, Rikūdo/Hagoromo's mother:

As to why Kaguya became the Shinigami of the Shiki Fūjin, Kishimoto has not yet explained or revealed why, either as an end effect of eating the Shinju's fruit or as a mother's sacrifice to aid her son in fighting the Jūbi.

Reactions: Ψ Veritas Ψ

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is what I call Uchiha pride. It is in fact true that you are going against the manga. Clearly, Kakashi said that the origin of the Uchiha lies within the hyuaga clan. Next, it is known that due to the branch and main family thing, there have been conflict within the Huyaga clan, and Neiji's attempt of rebellion was an example. This actually shows that the Uchihas could have been some Huyaga member who left the clan, and found a way to break the seal performed by the main family. Maybe breaking the seal led them to awakening a new dojutsus, but losing the Byakuagan's level of insight.
Kakashi was wrong.

Well you brought very good points and supported them with manga.

But don't you think it is too easy with no twist, not like Kishimoto ?
Considering the Manga is reaching its end, i doubt he would make things mysterious.

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only Hyuuga on the battlefield that are left are Hinata and her father right?
Most likely unless other fodders of Hyuuga clan surivived also... but they are fodders anyway so I don't care about them.

Ah, I sure hope so
Do not lose your hope *hug* I am going to personally go to Kishi if he forgot to mention about hyuuga until the end of the war.

Maybe when her father dies, we get to see some flashback about the Hyuugas and their history.
maybe... we have to wait and see.

I don't know man.....you can be right
Well we have to wait and see ;)

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you say so. ;)

Unbeknownst to many, the Shinigami of the Reaper Death Seal is a woman:

The Reaper is a Hannya Demoness who are all females and solely females.

The Shinigami is also a priestess holding a prayer beads and reciting a prayer before commencing the sealing ritual:

The Reaper's initial stance with it arms spread is a clerical/priestly stance:

Like Rikūdou/Hagoromo's stance:

It was established and well known by now that the Shiki Fūjin required Rikūdo/Hagoromo's Tablet as the catalyst for the Shinigami Mask to unseal the Reaper:

It is because the Shiki Fūjin is Rikūdo/Hagoromo's Jutsu

and the Reaper is most probably Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, Rikūdo/Hagoromo's mother:

As to why Kaguya became the Shinigami of the Shiki Fūjin, Kishimoto has not yet explained or revealed why, either as an end effect of eating the Shinju's fruit or as a mother's sacrifice to aid her son in fighting the Jūbi.

Kakashi said that the origins of the Uchiha Clan lie (come from) with the Hyuuga Clan which implies that the Uchihas are descendants of the Hyuugas making the Uchiha (based on Kakashi's hearsay info) a close blood relative of the Hyuugas for being an off-shoot clan. Already Kakashi's statement is contradicting the Manga since the descendants of the Elder Son were said to be Uchihas:

As for the Uzumaki Clan:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Well:

Hello guys, I would like to share with you my theory of Ootsutsuki tribe being precursor of Uzumaki and Hyuuga clans. Here I go:

We know that Kagyua Ootsutsuki was first human/woman to eat Forbidden fruit and gained holy powers in result to stop wars :

HYUUGA PART :​
However, Have you ever wonder why noone before Kayuga reached for fruit why it was Kagyua but anyone else ?

Well so of people will blame plot or simply says coincidence, but it is hard to believe that it was coincidence. Blaming plot sounds stupid also... Besides Kishi is known to have reasons behind every action in the manga... well at least most of them.

What would cause Kagyua Ootsutsuki to even try reach for the forbidden fruit in first place ? Do you think it was just act of desperation, last attempt to do something ?

Well of course I am not debunking all of above but I certainly believe that it was on purpouse. It would mean that Kagyua had to SEE SOMETHING which noone before her could have seen.

Now let's stop for moment and think what would enable Kagyua to see something which noone can before. Well some of you can already know when I am leading this so Yes It could be some kind of Byakugan. Of course it wouldn't be Byakugan as we know currently but some predated version of it lol.

I believe that Ootsutsuki clan/family possesed both Hyuuga and Uzumaki abilities from birth.

It is even further proven by Hagoromo Ootsutsuki being able to discover and finding out everything about chakra and creating Ninjutsu itself.

UZUMAKI PART :​

^^ Hagoromo was stated to developed certain technique to seal Juubi in himself(seal that creates Jinchurki.)

Also the interesting fact that Sealing techniques exited before Ninjutsu even came would be even greater hint behind it:

^^ it is manga fact known to all that Kushina taught Minato all Uzumaki seals or most of them. Yet it is interesting that one of the technique contained : "eight trigrams" prefix before word seal.

We know that all Hyuuga techniques contain name "Eight trigrams" prefix. Here is example:

Kishi is hidding something big to be revealed soon. What it would be you may ask and my answer is Uzumaki and Hyuuga clan are connected as they were once the same being Ootsutsuki tribe before use of chakra and existence about it was not revealed yet.

The tricky part would be why Ootsutsuki tribe would split into two: Uzuamki and Hyuuga. My guess would be that some of them could not acquire or awake Byakugan so they focused more at sealing techniques alone while Byakugan users decided to create their own clan.

SUMMARY :
  • Ootsutsuki tribe after being taught about chakra existence and use by Hagoromo turned out into Uzumaki and Hyuuga clans.
  • Hagoromo Ootsutsuki and Kaguya Ootsutsuki(Sage's mother) were along with entire Ootsutsuki tribe precursors of Uzumaki and Hyuuga clans with Hagoromo being only until he became Juubi Jinchurki
  • Hyuuga and Uzumaki clans are connected to each other by blood.
  • Uzumaki clan were created by Ootsutsuki members who were unable to awake Byakugan so they focused on sealing arts while Byakugan users created other seperate clan and named Hyuuga.
Thanks for reading guys !

Please share your thoughts ;)

Great theories all of you

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think that you self-contradicting yourself here. So how it's possible for Uzumaki and Hyuuga to have some kind of abilities related to chakra while supposedly no one had access to it not until the fruit was eaten. Even that so called preditated version of Byakugan surely must derive from chakra so how you explain the fact that Kaguya had such form of chara while chakra itself as an idea hadn't yet been introduced to the world?